♛The Palace♚

♥Complicated Feelings♥ (HIATUS)

IU - Marshmallow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXUYOfaFssY

 

~Aju Eun Mi’s P.O.V.~

     After all the play fight and laughter was done, Lee Yeon Hyo went home. Since it was 8pm.  
 
“I got to go, Eun Mi. Sorry,” Yeon Hyo replied. 
 
“It’s ok,” I said. 
 
     Yeon Hyo looks at Son Dongwoon sitting on the couch comfortably. He was looking at me and Yeon Hyo. Yeon Hyo walks to Dongwoon and grabs him by the left ear.
 
“OUCH! What are you doing now,” said Dongwoon. 
 
Yeon Hyo doesn’t answer him but turns to me. “I’m taking him with me. I don’t trust him being with you until your parents come home. Plus, I’ll be taking a ride home and I’ll drop him off at his house, so no problems in it. Ok?”
 
I look at Dongwoon waving his hands, left and right. It was his sign of saying “no, don’t let me go.”  I gaze at Yeon Hyo and finally replied, “I’ll let you take him home since I’m a bit busy today with the family papers. But, under one condition. You can’t hit him, hurt him, or scream at him. He got hurt to much today already.”
 
Yeon Hyo opens open. “How can I ever be quiet with him around. He insults me!” she pinches Dongwoon’s ears more.
 
I giggle at her actions. “Dongwoon, please don’t insult her. Thank you.” 
 
We hear a sound of a car outside. “The limo came. We’ll be going Eun Mi. Bye!” She waves her hands and leave with Dongwoon, still holding onto his ears. 
 
     They really make you smile. I fix up the living room and go to the kitchen to leave the empty multicolored plate, that was once full with sugar cookies. Once I walk in I see another plate, but this time there’s a beautiful cupcake on it. It is in a lovely royal blue color, my favorite color. It even had marine fishes sprinkles on it, shaping a heart. The heart was surrounding my name, carved and shaped with chocolate. 
 
     There was a little card next to the cupcake. It was an invitation to the Lee Company’s birthday party. It was a celebration, every year, when we celebrate the day the Lee Company was born on. It was surprising every year. Business companies all around the world come. This includes me and my family since we’re the creators of the Aju Company. We are best friends with the Lee Company and we always get along perfectly. 
 
     I look at the gentle, soft cupcake. It must have been Yeon Hyo who made this. That girl is full of surprises, just like her family. I giggled and took a bit of the cupcake. It was a French vanilla flavor, my favorite. Even though Yeon Hyo hates memorizing things, she naturally memorized the things I like and stuff that I dislike. 
 

~The Next Day~Lee Yeon Hyo’s P.O.V.~

     It was finally lunchtime! I pack up my stuff quickly and get up. I just cant wait to go the place I always wanted to show Eun Mi. 
 
“We’re going to the palace today,“ I said, as I clapped my palms together.
 
“Palace,” asked Krystal and Eun Mi said in unison. 
 
I wink at Jung Hee. The other 2 still confused. “I’ll show you. Just follow me and Jung Hee!” 
 
     I calmly skipped myself out of the classroom with Jung Hee, Eun Mi, and Krystal following along. We take the back entrance and walk to the secret place. The place where I call “our palace.” The place where the most beautiful flowers in Korea, could bloom. Where me and Jung Hee met…
 

~Son Dongwoon’s P.O.V.~

     Ugh! Lunchtime. I just hate this time of day. Stupid girls. I just came back from leaving a dumb-folded group of girls from the lunchroom. They don’t need 2 to whine so much! I’m now outside, at the back of the school. 
 
“Hey! Where you going,” replied Yoseob. 
 
     He tried to catch up to me. He grabbed my shoulder and gave me a “what happened” face. I saw Kikwang and Junhyung behind Yoseob with the same worried faces.
 
I take Yoseob’s hand off my shoulder replying, “I’m just walking around. I’m not like you guys to be hanging around and flirting with senseless girls.”
 
“We know that’s not the reason. You’ve been drifting off the whole day! What happened,” asked Kikwang.
 
“It’s nothing, just---” I stopped and saw Eun Mi. She’s with Yeon Hyo and her group.
 
     They were going into the little place full with spring trees. They must be going to the place where I first met the monkey. I’ve been thinking this whole day, how should I repay the Eun Mi? Beast does have a practice today, and nobody hate us. Should I invite her? 
 
I saw a hand waving in from of my face. It was Kikwang. “What happened? You stop in the middle of your sentence.”
 
I take his hand and stopped him from waving it on my face. “I’m coming back,” I replied leaving them and following Eun Mi into the cluster of trees. But, they still follow me. 
 
“Hey, why are you going in here? Remember that girl might hit you again, if she‘s here. Don’t want to be humiliated again,” said Junhyung. 
 
“Ssshhh,” I said to them, with my index finger on my lips. We follow them deep inside the place and saw them stop walking. 
 

~Aju Mi’s P.O.V.~

“OMG! This IS a palace,” I replied, seeing to the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen. The magnolia tree was in a beautiful shade of French rose pink. The azaleas were bright and colorful, making the tree pop out even more.  
 
“I’ve never knew a place like this would exist near our school,” replied Krystal, smiling. 
 
Yeon Hyo and Jung Hee giggles softly. “It was Jung Hee who found this place. I just met him here.”
 
“Aw, doesn’t that sound romantic,” teases Krystal. 
 
Yeon Hyo blush a bit and slightly smacks Krystal’s arm. We all laugh at Yeon Hyo’s expression.
 
“Then Jung Hee, how’d you find this place,” I questioned.
 
“It was just before I started second year, I wanted to see how my new high school would look like. I looked around everywhere and this place got me a bit curious. So I then found myself here,” Jung Hee answered. 
 
“So why havent you guys told me earlier? Or was it for only you two,” Krystal winks at me.
 
“Hey! We just wanted to tell you both at once. Seeing two people happy at once brightens the feelings more than just being surprised one at a time,” Yeon Hyo answers. 
 
“Aw. You sure there’s nothing more in that story,” said Krystal. Yeon Hyo gives her the death stare while Jung Hee just laughs. 
 
Jung Hee grabs Yeon Hyo by the waist, from her back. He places his face on her right shoulder. “Why you ask, Krystal? Do you want us to be more?”