When you get into a car accident

(Scenario) When you get into a car accident

 

Sunggyu

                When Sunggyu heard that you got in a serious car accident, he rushed to the hospital almost immediately.  He saw you lying in the hospital bed with the oxygen mask covering half your face.

                Sunggyu slowly made his way beside you, sat down and held your hand. He sat there for a few minutes just listening to the heart monitor beep.  “____-ah” he said in a whisper. “Wake-up…” he said trying not to cry. “___-ah.  Why can’t you be more careful?” and then he put his head down on your hospital bed and closed his eyes to block his tears. Eventually he fell asleep

                As he was sleeping you woke-up.  You smiled at the sight of Sunggyu holding your hands as he slept with his head on your hospital bed.  You took your free hand and his hair and called his name “Sunggyu.”

                Sunggyu heard you calling him in his dream, so he automatically woke-up.  “___-ah!” he said in relief and automatically hugged you. “Were you crying?” You asked.  Sunggyu nodded as he was hugging and said “I was… you… I was so scared.” You sighed and said “Sorry.”

                “Don’t you dare scare me like this again okay?” You smiled and nodded.  Sunggyu then leaned into kiss your forehead “I love you.” A tear fell down your cheek from seeing him worry like this so you nodded and said “I love you too.”

Dongwoo

                “Dongwoo, don’t worry. I’m sure she’ll be fine” said Hoya as he comforted Dongwoo on the way to the hospital.  Dongwoo’s tears couldn’t stop falling; he didn’t want to believe that you got into a car accident.

                When he walked into your hospital room his tears started to pour down his face, “____-ah” he said.  He quickly made his way to your bed and held your hand. “____-ah, I’m here now. Wake-up… please?” He just sat there holding your hand, crying.

                He wiped his tears and looked at you; he moved your hair out of your face and made sure that your blanket covered your body.  He sighed and just sat there hoping you’d wake-up soon and once again, grabbed your hand.  Slowly his eyelids felt heavy, and in just a few minutes he fell asleep.

                A few moments after he fell asleep, you woke-up.  You looked around a bit confused until you looked to your side; you automatically smiled when you saw Dongwoo.  You knew there was no way of waking him, so you sat there and waited, but to your surprise Dongwoo woke-up. “___-ah!” You smiled and caressed his face “Your eyes are swollen… cry baby.”

                Dongwoo smiled and felt relieved to see you awake.  “How do you feel?” You moved the hair that was covering Dongwoo’s eyes and said “I’m fine” Dongwoo hugged you and said “I love you.” You nodded and said “I love you too.”

Woohyun

                He took a deep breath and slowly entered your hospital room.  He peeked in slowly and saw your body lying there on the bed.  He couldn’t hold it in, and as he walked in he started to cry.

                He stood there beside your hospital bed thinking “How could this happen to her? She’s usually such a careful girl.” He remembered the time when you almost saved him from being hit by a car and the nagging he got after. “Woohyun you should always look both ways before crossing” you’d say to him constantly. He smiled at the thought and said “Babo, did you look both ways before that car hit you?”

                The nurse offered him a chair, and he sat beside you, listening to the heart monitor beep.  He carefully took his hand and said “Love? Wake up please.” He slowly moved the hair out of your face and said “I’m here love… please… wake up, for me?” he said with a shaky voice.  He closed his eyes and cried.

                You heard his cries in your dreams and slowly woke-up.  You sat up and his hair “Woohyun?” Woohyun looked up and saw you; a smile automatically appeared on his face.  “You woke-up.” You nodded and said “Well I woke-up because I heard your cries in my dreams.” He laughed and said “You woke-up for me.” You slightly pushed him and said “You cheesy boy.”

                He smiled even wider and hugged you “So glad you woke-up for me my love, I love you.” You smiled and hugged him back “I love you too.”

Hoya

                He was sitting at a café with the rest of s when he heard the news from his managers.   “What?!” he said to the managers. “We have the van here; we’ll take you right away.” Hoya got up and ran to the van.

                He peeked through the small window of the door; he couldn’t bear the sight of you lying there.  Slowly the tears started to fall.  He quietly opened the door and walked in, taking a seat beside you.  He held your hand and called your name “____-ah” He held your hand tighter and said “How… did this happen?” He reached out the other hand and slowly rubbed the band-aid wrapped around your head.

                He sat there waiting for you to wake up, “___-ah. Please wake-up.” He repeated.  As he looked at you with his tear-filled eyes he saw your eyelids flutter.  “___-ah?” he called once again.  Suddenly your eyes opened.  You looked around, confused; you looked at Hoya and said “Hoya? What happened?”

                Hoya ignored you question and hugged you.  “Hoya. Let go, that hurts.” He let go gentle and apologized.  Again you asked “What happened?” Hoya took your hand and said “You got into a car accident.” You frowned knowing how much that would worry Hoya so you got up and wiped the few tears that fell down his cheek. “Don’t cry… I’m fine now.” Hoya nodded and said “I love you.” You smiled and said “I love you too.”

Sungyeol

                He was sitting in the car, on the way to visit you at the hospital when he passed by a flower shop “Wait!” he shouted.  He made the managers stop the car so he could pick up some flowers for you.  He smiled and thought “She would like these.”

                When walking into the hospital and into your room he tried to put on a smile, but he just couldn’t when he saw the oxygen mask covering your face and the beeping of the heart monitor.  He looked like an idiot when he sat down beside you crying as he had a smile on his face.

                He put the flowers down on the bedside table, sat down and grabbed your hands.  “Do you know how hard it is to smile when I see you like this?” He said trying to laugh, but more tears fell down his face.  “____-ah” he called your name “Can you hear me? It’s Sungyeol.”

He turned and took one of the flowers out of the bouquet and put it in your hair “These are your favourite flowers right?” He smiled and fixed your hair. He sat there staring at you until he eventually fell asleep. 

In your dream you smelled flowers and smiled, you were enjoying your dream when you woke up and turned your head to your side. “Sungyeol!” You shouted and woke-up him up.  He blinked a few times, smiled and then hugged you. “You’re awake.” You hugged him back and said “Well… yeah…” He hugged you tighter and said “Don’t you ever get into another accident okay?” You nodded and said “I’ll try.” He pulled away and said “Oh and… I love you.” He said presenting the flowers to you. You smiled and said “I love you too.”

Myungsoo

                He stood there at the door way staring at you on your bed.  He didn’t know what to do; he just froze “Myungsoo, just go in.” Sunggyu said “We’ll be here for you.” He took a deep breath and walked in.

Step-by-step, Myungsoo was closer, and each step made him even weaker. When he reached your bed where you were unconscious he was in tears.  He couldn’t hold it in and eventually he was on his knees.  He grabbed your hand and said “How can you be so careless? Do you not pay attention to oncoming traffic?”

                He was on his knees crying and holding your hands for a while.  He took a deep breath and stood up, only to see you lying there with your eyes open.  His eyes widened and he automatically hugged you “Don’t you scare me like that.” You laughed and said “Myungsoo, why are you crying so much? I’m not going to die.”

                Myungsoo didn’t say a word; he just stood there hugging you. “Myungsoo, you can let go.  The other people in this room are staring.” He shook his head and said “No.” You tried to push him back, but he wouldn’t let go. “Promise me you’ll be more careful, okay?” You nodded and said “I promise Myungsoo, now please let me go… I… can’t … breathe.”

                When he finally let go he looked you in the eye and said “I love you, you know that?” You smiled and him and said “I love you too.”

Sungjong

                He was running as fast as he could to the hospital, he wanted to see you right away; he wanted to make sure you were okay.  As Sungjong was running he slowed down, getting distracted by a teddy bear shop.  He smiled walked in a bought a new teddy bear for you.

                He walked into your hospital room panting, and right away he started to cry.  He couldn’t bear the sight of you lying there on the hospital bed; he hated seeing you injured in anyway.  Slowly… very slowly… Sungjong made his way beside you. 

                He took placed the teddy bear beside you and smiled as tears fell down his face. “It’s for you ____. Do you like it?” He then removed hair that was covering your face. “I knew you would like it.” He said.  He took a stool and sat down beside your bed and stared at you. 

                He wanted to look like a man in front of you; he wanted to stop crying, but for him it was impossible at that moment.  He forced his eyes to close and eventually he fell asleep.  A few moments later, he woke up “Well this is strange” he thought “Why do I feel someone petting my head?” He straightened up right away and saw you awake with your hands close to his head.

                “____-ah!” He said.  You smiled and said “What. No hug?” Sungjong smiled and hugged you like he’d hug his teddy bear.  “I love you _____, don’t you ever scare me like this again.” You nodded and said “I love you too, and I’ll try.”