the phone call

The secret life of an idol band

-KYU'S POV-

I got out of the elevator just then my phone started ringing..."you,you are so beautiful.."judging from the ringtone it's Hae... so I fished the phone out of my pocket rolling the bags with my free hand..

"YA CHO KYUHYUN WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY SISTER?!WHAT IF THE ELFS HATE HER?!"Hae hyung shouted...

"Aigoo hyung dont shout!I'm not deaf!!"I said walking to the door

"I DONT CARE!WHERE'S MY SISTER?!" He shouted again

"Wait.."I said,entering the code then putting the keys,opening the door..then I saw alex talking to henry..THE--WHAT---How??I took the elevator..she took the stairs and got here first...

"YA MAKNAE!!"Hae hyung shouted..

"WAIT HYUNG,CANT YOU DO THAT??!"I shouted.."This paranoid fish.."I mumbled

"YA ALEX!YOURE PARANOID BROTHER IS ON THE PHONE!!HE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!!!"I shouted..

"COMING!~"She sung and said a few words to henry and ran to me to get my phone..

"thanks.."she smiled

"Hae!"she said

"alex-ah,are you alright??did kyu do anything to you?"Hae asked..

BLA.BLA.BLA. Again Hae was asking if she was alright what she did what I did all the usual big brother concerned about her little sister..I didnt mnd to listen anymore I left the bags on the door step,went to the kitchen to gen the carton of orange juice and went to my room to start playing star craft...I locked the door and started..This is the life:)

 

 

hahahaha Sorry for this chapter I promise the next one will be better:) anyways..see you next chapter :P