Heaven (one shot)

Heaven

 

(Ailee POV)
Dear diary,
It's been about a year since my love died.But,I still can't forget him.He's my everything.Sohee told me to forget about him and find his replacement.She said that he'll be sad if I'm sad so it's better if I'm happy so that he also can be happy there,Heaven.
 
(at Sohee's house)
"SOHEE!" "OMO!when did you come?" "are you blind?I just came here you cute little creature.kekekeke" "Oh right.I'm so stupid :P mianhae (sorry)". Yes,Sohee's kind of slow ,she always said something that's unlogical.But,sometimes,the unlogical thing can be funny.
So,the next day,they went to the nearby park and talk about Himchan,Ailee's ex-lover,who has died a year ago.Sohee keep telling Ailee to forget about Himchan but she just can't.So, after about 10 minutes , a guy passed by them.The guy is so handsome.He looked at them like he had seen them somewhere, "OH RIGHT!she study at the same college as me," he said remembering Ailee and Sohee's face.
 
The next day,Monday,Sohee and Ailee go to school together.Gikwang saw them and talk to them.They become bestfriends and Gikwang fell in love to Ailee,secretly.A month later,Gikwang confessed to Ailee that he fell in love with her since the first time they met.Ailee paused and suddenly remembering Himchan.Ailee don't know what to do but Sohee asked her to accept him and forget about Himchan.Then,the next day,Gikwang asked Ailee to go for a date; "Ailee,do you want to go on a date with me,tonight?" he asked. "sure,what time?" "7.30 ? is it okay with you?" "Of course,see you there then.bye :)" "Bye.Love you." he said and blushed.
 
(at the restaurant)
"Hey,Ailee!you're so pretty tonight.thanks for coming" Gikwang said praising Ailee's prettiness that night."Oh,sorry I'm a bit late.thanks by the way.you look great too." "nevermind. I'll wait even a thousand years for you.thanks :)"
They talked and eat together for a bout an hour,and Gikwang asked her, "Will you be in a relationship with me?".She was so shocked but accept him as her boyfriend because she wants to forget about Himchan and build a new life.
 
After 3 years of being in a relationship,Ailee finally forget Himchan.They meet each others family and decided to get married.They love each other that they can't be apart for just a day. Ailee hope that Himchan is happy in heaven with her being happy in real life.
Ailee and Giwang live happily ever after and got married.Ailee finally realize that we should move on and forget about the past.burn the old memories and build a new one.Ailee forget about Himchan and told Gikwang "You Are My Heaven.Forever and Ever ;)"