Bb, i need you..

You're my everything, Ryeowook.

“Yeye… I’m sorry. I have to go.”

“But why, Wookie? Didn’t you love me?.”

“I wish I was now..Bye.” Ryeowook left Yesung who still shocked.I wish I was, now. He doesn’t love him again. It hurts. Real hurts.

Ryeowook left him sitting on the bench.

 

Alone.

And his eyes had dropped a tear.

Ryeowook knew that. But he keeps walking and pretend he didn’t care.

 

 

 

“Wookie. I thought you still love me like I do..”

Yesung said that, but it’s too late. Ryeowook was gone.

Gone. From his life…

 

--------------------------------------------------

“Yeye.. I wish we can be a lover again.” Ryeowook said when he was in his room.

“Sure we can.” Yesung comes from nowhere.

“Yeye!.” Ryeowook hugged Yesung tightly.

“I love you my only giraffe.”

“I lo--. Lov---.” Ryeowook cant say that word. But why.. And then a voice sounded like calling him.

“Ryeowook.. Ryeowook, are you listening to me?.” Ryeowook awakened from his daydreaming.

“Y-ya. I am.” Ryeowook fake smiled at him.

“Are you excited for our marriage?.”

“I am. Cant you see.” He smiled widely.

“I am too. Well Wookie, our marriage is the next 2 days. So get ready okay.”

“I’m ready. All done.” He answered with no intention.

“Okaaay. Well I guess I can say that youre really excited for our marriage, baby. Oh yeah I have to go, I want to meet my client. Bye.” He kissed Ryeowook’s cheek and leave. Ryeowook reminded about Yesung.

It supposed to be Yesung who do that to him.

Who calling him with baby, or wookie.

 

But now, why him?

Why Yesung turned to Zhoumi?

 

 

=========
Yesung cant think about anything except Ryeowook.

Why he said that he didn’t love him again.

Is Yesung annoying? Not handsome again? His voice turning so bad? He’s evil?

He wants Ryeowook.

 

 

And he thinks that Ryeowook hides something from him.

“Yesung.. you’re a tough guy. Why are you crying like this. You still have your turtle.” He tried to motivate himself but he cant. That name always popped on his mind.

“Ryeowook. Where are you now. I miss you Wookie.” He looked at the clock, it’s 12 am. It must be the time he had lunch with Ryeowook. But now he didn’t move from the sofa. He kept thinking about that guy.

 

Ryeowook.

 

He remembered the memories with Ryeowook and his tears came out again. Why is he in love with someone who doesn’t love him again.. Why.. he still doesn’t know the answer.

He keep thinking about Ryeowook, and didn’t stop. He want to, but he couldn’t. Always think of him and asked many questions with himself. Until he remembered something, that moment. Which made him so glad and happy.

 

Flashback

“Hyung~~.” Ryeowook called Yesung who played with Ddangkoma.

“Yes Wookie?.”

“You know what.. Since we were a couple, I feel like I’m in heaven now and my world is ours, Hyung.” He said while blushed. Yesung smiled at him and his hair.

“I felt the same way too, Wookie. Call me Yeye. I’m yours you know. And I will the one who marry you.” He kisses Ryeowook’s forehead.

“Hy- Yeye.. You really loved me?”

“I love my giraffe more than my love with Ddangkoma. Remember that okay.” Ryeowook blushed.

 

“Well yeye, remember mine too. I will never leave you. But if I did, just remember that I will always comes back for you.”

End of flashback

“Remember that I will always comes back for you.” That word just hypnotized Yesung, but he’s happy. He thinks that its real because he remembered that Ryeowook never broke a promise before and it’s impossible that Ryeowook ask to broke up suddenly. Maybe it’s just Ryeowook want to have a day free without him.

“Just think positive, Yesung. Everything’s will gonna be okay.”

 

 

========================

“Ye-Yesung Hyung.”

“Hello? WOOKIE?! Is that you? I missed you so much!!.” Yesung got excited. He was right!

“Well Hyung, I want to tell you something.”

“Come on just tell me Wookie.” Yesung got very happy. But when he heard..

“Please attend my marriage with Zhoumi tomorrow, okay.” He dropped the phone. He freezed, shocked. What he predict was wrong. But 1 was right...

 

Ryeowook hides something from him.

And that’s it.

Zhou Mi.

A president of a famous company, CB. Zhoumi, he was Yesung’s friend. And Yesung introduce Ryeowook to Zhoumi. And he remembered that Zhoumi and Ryeowook became close.

 

 

He thinks that,

They’ve been a couple behind him, because he said that the marriage was attended tomorrow. He was depressed, felt like want to die. And he regretted something.

“Why I introduce Zhoumi to my Ryeowook? It’s my own fault. You stupid Yesung! How dumb are you.” He insults himself. But why he do that? Why Ryeowook didn’t tell him from the first time?.

“I.. I guess I have to attend that marriage. And saw my Wookie married another guy other than me.” Yesung cried again. It’s been 3 times he cried today. He was a strong guy, but he felt like..

 

He’s weak, if he loses Ryeowook.

 

 

========================
“Are you ready, Ryeowook?.” Ryeowook’s father asked him with a proud face.

“Wait dad, I’ll fix my dress.” He fixes the bow. “Why I had to dress like a girl?. I’m not comfortable with this.”

“Okay. Come on.” His dad pulled Ryeowook’s hand and walked. Suddenl his dad asked.

“Ryeowook. I thought that you will marry Yesung, that nice guy you introduced me 1 year ago..”

“Just forget him dad.”

 

And they went inside the church. Everyone was there. Ryeowook looked around, and he saw Yesung.

Yesung? Yes Yesung. He was sitting with a cold face, not like usual and not staring at him. Ryeowook looked at Zhoumi who smiled brightly. The wedding music started and they walked. Everyone seemed happy, Except Yesung. He’s getting worried. He seemed uncomfortable with that. Zhoumi got confused but Ryeowook smiled to him and he smiled back. And when Ryeowook had reach the isle, Zhoumi asked him with a whisper.

“Are you okay, Wookie?.”

“I’m okay. I just too excited for this.” He fake smiled and lied again.

 

 

“Zhou Mi, will you be Ryeowook’s husband in every condition?.” Zhoumi smiled and answered happily.

“I do~~.”

“Kim Ryeowook, will you take Zhou Mi to be your husband in every condition?.”

“I—i.. i..d-.” He couldn’t speak.

 

He looked at Yesung, his eyes was full of tears. He cant take it anymore. He ran to Yesung and hugged him. All the people in the church include Yesung shocked.

“Yeye I cant take it. I still love you Yeye. I can’t marry a person other than you. I’m sorry.” Ryeowook cried. Yesung still freezed. He doesn’t know what to answer.

“I..i. Ryeowook. It’s not your fault. It’s mine. I’ve ruined your marriage with Zhoumi.” Yesung smiled. 

 

Zhoumi came to them.“No, you two. I’m the one who ruined your relationship. I’m so sorry. It’s my fault.” Zhoumi smiled.

“So Yeye.. can I be your bo-I mean girlfriend again?.”

“Sure Wookie?.” And they hugged again.

“awwwwwwwwww.” Said all people. They feel kind of embarrassed.

 

“Ryeowook, I knew you’ll gonna marry that guy.” His father Ryeowook’s hair who’s blushing.

“So guys, Who will be the one who married?.” A guy asked.

“Them.” Zhoumi pointed At Yesung and Ryeowook who was smiled at each other became little bit shocked. But Yesung smiled and pulled Ryeowook’s hand. Since Yesung wear a suit and Ryeowook wear a dress.

 

“Now, Kim Jong Woon, Will you be Ryeowook’s husband in every condition?.”

“I do.”

“Kim Ryeowook, Will you be Yesung’s wife in every condition?.”

“I.. Do!.”

“You’re now a husband and wife. You shall now kiss the bride.” Yesung stared at Ryeowook’s eyes and slowly pressed his lips to Ryeowook’s. Everybody cheered happily, include them. Yesung was glad that he completed his promise to Ryeowook, and also Ryeowook.

 

=======================

“Zhoumi.”

“Yes?.”

“Are you still alone?.”

“Well yeaaah. But it’s okay, Congrats for you and Yesung.” Yesung confused. Alone? What’s that mean.

 

“Zhoumi, can you leave us for a minute. Please.”

“No problem.” Zhoumi leaves the room, Yesung asked Ryeowook.

“Wookie, why do you choose to marry Zhoumi at the first time?.” Ryeowook already know that Yesung was gonna ask him about this.

“It’s weird, yeye. It’s because he seemed lonely, and I felt pity with him. He said that he likes me, so I lied to him that we broke up and he asked me to be his wife/husband. I think that I can take care of him. But I don’t know why I cant leave you, yeye. I’m sorry.” Yesung smiled at him.

“Wookie, it’s okay. Everything was repayed now. We’re a married couple.” They smiled.

 

They were silent for about 30 seconds and Ryeowook asked. “Yeye.. so what about Zhou Mi?.”

“He can stay with us if you want to, My lovely giraffe.”

“Really? Thank you Yeye. You’re so nice.” Ryeowook kissed Yesung’s cheeks. Yesung blushed madly.

 

 

“Hey guys. You’re done right?.”

“We are. And we got a surprise for you, Mimi~.” Yesung laughed because he called Zhoumi with ‘Mimi.’

“What is that?.”

“You can stay with us! We’re a family!.”

“REALLY? Oh my gosh ive always wanted a family, since my parents were gone last year.” His eyes was glassy, But yesung cheered him again

“Zhoumi, don’t be sad.”

“You have your parents now!.” Ryeowook said happily. Yesung shocked.

“Yaah why our child must be 2 years younger than me and 1 year older than you, Wookie?.”

“Just an imagination yeye.” Ryeowook pinched Yesung’s cheeks.

“So now, can I call you Mom and Dad? Just for an imagination. We’re in imagination family, keke~.”

“Well okay, only at house okay?.” Yesung smiled.

“Wow Wookie. I haven’t touched you yet but we already had a child.” They laughed. And they talked others stuff that makes them all laughed about the ‘imagination’ family thing.

Ryeowook was glad that he married a guy he loves and lived with his best friend.

Yesung was happy that he barry his boyfriend and completed his promise to him.

Their two are glad and happy. No problems, no regrets, It’s just.. Love. What’s between them.

 

------------------------------------

Bad ending ;A;

i just cant, really can make a happy ending ;;A;

thank you my 1 oneshot ;A;

dont read.

dont read

of you have read it. thanks :3

thank ya~