by the swing

Allergic To Your Lies

 

Music: No More Perfume on You – Teen Top

 

 

Excusing himself from the group, Chunji went out to have some moment of privacy since he received a call from one of the most special girls in my life. "Yobosaeyo? Hyeri noona, why did you call me today? Do you need to tell me something?"

 

He smiled to himself as he heard her sweet voice. "Chunji, I miss you so much!" He cooed. "I miss you too, noona. So, why did you call me so randomly, huh?"

 

Hyeri said, he can even imagine her pouting. "You don't spend time with me." He chortled. "I was just with you in your house a few hours ago, noona."

 

She scoffed lightly. "Whatever. I am just so bored here in the office." Chunji asked. "So, how about the perfume I gave to you? Do you like it?"

 

She giggled. "Of course, I do like it! I am even using it right now!" They continued to talk about some recent events in each other's lives.

 

Chunji frowned. "Sorry. I need to end the call, Hyemin-ah might be suspicious." Hyeri paused then said. "Didn't you tell her yet about our relationship?"

 

He sighed. "Not yet, Hyeri noona. Please, just give me time. Please?" She replied. "You're still not breaking up with her?”

 

He looked down. "Sorry, noona. It's just that I can't hurt her." Hyeri sighed. "Okay, but our relationship is already a year, Chunji-yah." He closed my eyes for a few seconds. "Yes, I know. It's been a year."

 

A year. A year of being with you and cheating on you.

 

Hyeri excitedly asked. "So, how are the other Teen Top boys? Do they know?" Chunji sighed again. "They don't know, only L. Joe knows about our relationship."

 

She replied. "Oh, L. Joe. Of course, he surely knows about the two of us." He cleared his throat. "Yes, him. Noona, I really have to end the call, bye."

 

Without waiting for her to say goodbye, Chunji ended the call. After placing his phone back to his pocket, he looked up to the sky and went inside.

 

 

Throwing her phone on top of her desk, Hyeri plunked herself down to her office chair. She carefully picked up the picture of Chunji, hidden on the drawer of my desk.

 

A tear fell down her cheek as she his face on the picture she is holding. "Chunji, only you gave meaning to the kind of life I possess. I can't stop my tears from falling, so please come to my side right now. I love you, Chunji. I want you to be mine, no other girl can have you."

 

 

With a dark brown hat on your head, your dark curly hair was tied into pigtails. You were clothed in a long-sleeved checkered peach shirt paired with dark jeans.

 

You were hanging out with the six boys of Teen Top in CAP's living room. All of you had white cups of warm green tea prepared by Ricky and Changjo. You were all cramped up around a small wooden table, sharing stories.

 

Neil lightly elbowed Ricky with puppy eyes. "May I borrow your phone, please? Just for a minute, please?" Ricky looked at him with his shining and glossy bambi eyes. "Why? Where's your super expensive phone?"

 

Ricky pushed Neil’s face away from him. “And your puppy eyes, stop that. That’s so embarrassing.” Neil glared at him and he had the worst poker face ever.

 

Neil scratched the back of his neck as he answered. "Oh well, I left my phone at home." Ricky replied. "Sorry but my phone's battery died a few minutes ago. Try borrowing Changjo's."

 

Neil glanced at Changjo. "Changjo, I know you'll let me borrow your phone, am I right, huh?" Changjo crossed his arms. "There's no way your dirty hands are touching my phone. So, it's a no."

 

Neil rolled his eyes and looked at CAP with big puppy eyes. "Please, let me borrow your phone." CAP rested his head on the back of the chair and murmured. "Puppy eyes doesn't suit you, Neil."

 

Neil pouted deeply and turned to look at L. Joe. "L. Joe, you are so handsome and your hair is so pink." L. Joe flipped his fringe. "Pouting with your long curly hair? Well, you look like a poodle."

 

Neil scoffed. "Whatever, I'm just going to borrow from Hyemin-ah. For sure, she'll let me borrow." You smiled as you handed your phone to him and he said with his twinkling eyes. "Thank you."

 

Changjo pouted. "Why did you let him borrow? For sure, he's just texting his es." Ricky added. "Yeah, for sure he's using your phone because he's having on the phone a.k.a. SOP."

 

Neil hit Ricky's head with the newspaper. "Shut up! I am texting my driver to fetch me at 6 pm." Changjo and Ricky looked at each other and they said as they stressed every syllable. "Oh really."

 

Neil lightly nudged you after giving your phone back to you. "Thanks. Oh, where the hell is your beloved boyfriend?" You lightly blushed when Neil mentioned beloved boyfriend, which is Chunji. You have been in a happy relationship with Chunji for three long years already.

 

You lazily pointed at the door. "Chunji oppa got a call. He excused himself." Ricky asked with his mouth full of chips. "He got a call? From who?" You shrugged your shoulders. "I don't know who called him. Maybe he's mom?"

 

Changjo smirked. "Who knows? Maybe it was some random pretty and hot noona." L. Joe coughed loudly as he choked on his own tea, with eyes casted down.

 

Changjo patted his back gently. "Yah, what happened? Are you okay?" L. Joe stopped his coughing fits and he raised a hand to him. "I'm okay."

 

Changjo raised an eyebrow. "You're acting as if what I said is true. Is it?" L. Joe quickly waved his hands in front of his face. "Of course not!"

 

CAP hit the back of his head. "Changjo, shut up. She might think it's true." Changjo rubbed the sore spot. "Chill! She knows I'm joking. Right?" You laughed dryly. "Yeah, sure. I know it's a joke. He wouldn't do that to me."

 

This time, L. Joe spurted out the hot tea from his mouth to Ricky's face. L. Joe grabbed a tissue paper and wiped Ricky's face. "Oh my! I am so sorry."

 

Ricky narrowed his eyes at him. "You'll be paying for what you did, L. Joe." In Ricky's eyes, there was fire, and smoke came out of his nose and ears.

 

L. Joe slowly backed away with fear. "I’m dead, right?" CAP gulped. "Uh-oh. L. Joe, I think it's better for you to run away. Now."

 

L. Joe hopped off his seat and he ran away madly. "Help me!" You puffed your cheeks. "They are older than me yet they act like little kids." Neil put down his cup and he pinched your cheeks. "You are so damn cute!"

 

Out of nowhere, a hand playfully slapped Neil's hands away from your cheeks. Right there standing in front of you, was no other than your boyfriend, Chunji.

 

He looked dashing with a white shirt beneath a black coat and he had a necktie on. He wore a fitting purple and black checkered pants, paired with shiny black shoes.

 

Chunji sat down with a menacing glare. "Don't do that to my girlfriend." Neil rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Your jealousy level is accelerating again.”

 

Chunji crossed his arms. "I'm better looking than you, so I shouldn't be jealous." Neil rolled his eyes. "Here you go again, being your conceited self."

 

Suddenly, they heard L. Joe shouting, "Ricky, put that frying pan away from me!"

 

Chunji asked you. "What happened to them? Why is L. Joe shouting all over the house?" You smiled at him. "Ricky oppa chased L. Joe oppa with a frying pan on his hands."

 

Chunji nodded as a sign of understanding. "Oh, is that so? Poor L. Joe." CAP answered for all of us. "He spurted out tea from his mouth to Ricky's face."

 

Chunji laughed. "Oh, that's gross. If that happened to me, I'll do the same." You looked down. "It's not L. Joe oppa's fault. He didn't do it on purpose."

 

Changjo said. "He did it when I joked that the one who called you was a hot noona." After hearing his words, Chunji accidentally let go of the cup he was holding.

 

The glass cup fell on the floor and it shattered down there into many pieces. You didn't hear the glass breaking, all you heard was your heart shattering inside.

 

You looked down on the glass pieces, your heart exactly looked like it, broken. You didn't know why, but Chunji's action also had a big impact on you, it broke you.

 

He stood up and started to pick up the pieces and he threw it away. "Sorry." CAP nodded as he patted his arm, "It's okay, and it’s just a cup. No need to be sorry."

 

You looked straight to Chunji's eyes, but it seemed like he was avoiding your eyes.

 

What is wrong with him? You wanted to ask him, but you just kept your mouth shut.

 

 

Chunji and you bid goodbye to Teen Top, and you walked hand-in-hand to his sports car. You heard a soft beeping sound, then you saw Chunji pulling his phone out of his pocket.

 

He was widely smiling to himself like a fool as he read the text and type a reply. You scrunched up your eyebrows in curiosity as he kept the phone back inside his pocket.

 

You tapped his shoulder lightly and asked. "Chunji oppa, who was that one who texted you?" He shrugged his shoulders and said. "That was Neil, he's just sending nonsense stuff."

 

You looked up to his face. "Neil oppa? He texted you with his number?" Chunji warmly smiled at you. "Of course, whose number will he be using?"

 

You looked away with a little frown playing on your lips and inwardly sighed. He looked at you with his big bambi eyes and asked. "Why? Are you thinking it's a girl?" You gently punched his arm. "Of course not! I was just curious, okay? Curiosity kills."

 

Chunji wrapped an arm around your shoulders and he pecked a kiss on your left cheek. You stared at his handsome smiling 'bunny' face as you thought of what happened a while ago, when Neil borrowed your phone.

 

What is wrong with him? You wanted to ask him, but you just kept your mouth shut.

 

 As Chunji was driving you home, you looked out of the window and tried your best to enjoy the ride. You watched the passing and fading scenery of the road.

 

"We're here in your house already." You felt a hand shaking your right shoulder lightly. Chunji's soothing voice like silk stopped you from flooding your worn-out mind with random thoughts.

 

Chunji looked at you with his face full of concern and worry. "Is something wrong? You were dazing out." You shook your head nonchalantly. "Oh, it's nothing, Chunji oppa. I was just having random thoughts."

 

He nodded his head thoughtfully and then he gave you a peck on your cheek. "Goodnight and sweet dreams." You stopped in your tracks when your nose caught something funny. Chunji smelled like a girl's perfume.

 

Opening the car's door in a hurry, you were about to go out of the car when Chunji grabbed your arm." Hey, are you in a hurry? Don't worry, I phoned your umma that I'm driving you home" He giggled.

 

You nodded your head absentmindedly. "Oh, I was in a hurry since I didn't tell her I'm coming home late." He snapped his fingers as if he remembered to say something. "I have something for you, by the way."

 

You faked excitement as you giddily clapped your hands in glee. "Really?! You have something for me, oppa?" Chunji pulled out an elegant yellow box from the back seat of his car. "Here, this is for you."

 

You opened the box leisurely and the moment you opened it, a lavender perfume surprised you. "Thanks, oppa!" Chunji lightly chucked as you smelled the perfume and genuinely laughed when you loved the scent. "Smells good." You came out of his sports car and walked towards the gate.

 

 

L.Joe bid goodbye to the other Teen Top members as he exited CAP's house with a deep sigh.

 

The more he sees your innocent and angelic face, guilt is killing him more. Yes, guilt. The guilt that is clogging his throat preventing him to breathe and that's killing him.

 

He’s guilty because even though he knows that Chunji is doing something wrong, he didn't tell you. He has the choice to tell you, but he never chose to. He needs to help Chunji, he's his best friend.

 

Even though he is cheating on you, he still needs to help Chunji. But you’re his friend too. . Why is he in this situation?! He groaned in frustration as he ruffled his pink hair.

 

He halted from walking and looked around his surroundings, and found himself in a very beautiful garden. Tired from all these confusions, he took a seat on a bench and remembered what happened that fateful day.

 

 

That was two months ago when L. Joe went to a luxurious building, where the apartment of his favorite cousin is located. She is his favorite since she is his one and only cousin.

 

L. Joe pressed the apartment’s doorbell twice. "Coming!” He heard her voice behind the door. She opened the door with a smile. "Cousin!"

 

"Hyeri noona!” L. Joe pouted when she hugged him tightly. "Yah! Let go of me!” He screamed loudly. She lets go of him and lightly hit his head with her knuckles. "Don't 'yah' me, I'm your noona!"

 

He rubbed the sore spot on his head. "Ouch. Thank you so much, noona. That hurts a lot, you know." She grabbed his hand with a squeal. "Cousin, my boyfriend's inside. I want you to meet him."

 

Looking at her with a raised eyebrow, L. Joe asked. "You have a boyfriend? Really? And since when?" He rolled his eyes when she dragged him inside and Hyeri spoke. "Just stop asking questions, will you?"

 

They hurriedly went to the living room and in there, a boy was sitting on the brown and white sofa. Hyeri draped her shoulder around him. "Chunji, I want you to meet my cousin. My one and only cousin."

 

Chunji slowly stood up in a snail's speed with a pale face. "L. Joe? Is that you? Your cousins?" L. Joe looked at Hyeri with a questioning face. "Hyeri noona, Chunji is your boyfriend?"

 

Hyeri looked at her with a confused smile. "Yes, he is my boyfriend. Do you know each other?" L. Joe glared at Chunji with an evil smirk playing on my lips. "You didn't tell her about Teen Top?"

 

Hyeri’s eyes widened in shock. "Don't tell me you are a member of Teen Top too?" L. Joe nodded, with his eyes still boring a hole on Chunji's face. The latter was still stoned on his spot.

 

Hyeri took her arm away from him and asked in a whisper. "So you know something about her girlfriend?" Taking his eyes away from Chunji, L. Joe faced his cousin with a confused face. "You know about her?"

 

L. Joe looked at the both of them. "So does this mean that the two of you are cheating on her?" The both of them didn't answer his question, instead they looked down on the floor with guilt-stricken eyes.

 

He glared at them. "Hyeri noona, I never knew you're like this. And Chunji, don’t expect me to keep this as a secret.” L. Joe turned around and walk out of the door, when suddenly Chunji stopped him on his tracks.

 

Chunji’s hand was on L. Joe’s arm. "May we talk about all these things outside for a while? Please?" L. Joe was about to refuse but Hyeri's tears made him nod his head. "Okay, just for a while."

 

When they were outside, Chunji begged on his knees. "L. Joe, please don't tell her. If you do, I will be in trouble, and not only me, but Hyeri noona too. Noona's reputation will be destroyed."

 

L. Joe looked at him with angry eyes. "I won't tell her. I am doing this for noona, not for you, Cheater."

 

L. Joe sighed inwardly as he tried his best to erase those memories because his guilt is killing him deliberately.

 

 

Hyeri grabbed the pretty yellow box from her vanity kit and carefully opened it to reveal a lavender perfume. Sitting in front of her huge vanity mirror, she sprayed the content of that perfume to her neck and wrists.

 

That lavender perfume was her favorite since it was Chunji's birthday gift for her during their anniversary. When she heard a gentle knock on the door, she took a last look of herself on the mirror and checked herself.

 

Hyeri went to the door and took a deep breath as she opened it widely. "Chunji! I'm glad that you're here." He hugged her back tightly and gave her a kiss on the lips. "How's your day, Chunji? You seem so tired today."

 

Removing his coat, Chunji plunked himself on the couch with a big yawn. "I drove my girlfriend home a while ago." She sat beside him and pouted. "Well, you do have another choice. Let her walk. You're not her driver."

 

He tapped her head and combed her hair. "I need to drive her home because she is my girlfriend, remember?" Chunji bit down his lower lip when he realized that he just talked about you in front of Hyeri.

 

Rolling her eyes, Hyeri stood up. "Let's not talk about her, okay? I prepared some kimchi for you." Chunji stood up with an eye-smile. "Really, noona? Wow, my favorite! Come on, let's eat. I am so hungry!"

 

Running his way to the kitchen like a young kid, his arms were up on the air. "Kimchi!" Looking at Chunji, Hyeri was not able to stop herself from smiling since Chunji is so cute and childish too.

 

Hyeri was about to trail after him but the doorbell rang twice tonight. "Who could it be this late?" She made her way to the door and opened it with an annoyed look on her face. "What the hell? Oh, L. Joe."

 

L. Joe looked at Hyeri with a shocked face. "What's wrong with you, Hyeri noona? You seem pissed off." Hyeri quickly waved his hands. "Oh no, I am not pissed off. I was just surprised to see you here tonight."

 

Chunji's yelling was heard from the kitchen. "Hyeri noona, your kimchi is always the best!" L. Joe's cheerful smile turned into a gloomy frown. "I see that you are busy. Sorry for disturbing."

 

L. Joe quickly walked away with deflated shoulders and with a heavy heart, he felt alone that afternoon. When L. Joe is lonely or sad, he often goes to Hyeri’s apartment to discuss problems with her.

 

Hyeri felt like a bad cousin. Just because she had a boyfriend, she already has no time for her favorite cousin.

 

 

Chunji told all the Teen Top boys that he really needs to meet them tomorrow. Telling them that he will introduce them to someone, he demanded them to wear something formal and nice.

 

He is so excited to introduce Hyeri to them, he hopes that they will all accept her in the group too. He wants the rest of the Teen Top boys to treat Hyeri in the same way as they treat you.

 

Their hang-out spot tonight will be in Supa Luv Club, their favorite hippie club in Seoul, South Korea. Chunji was the first one to arrive in their reserved table in the club. Where the hell are the Teen Top boys?

 

The rest of the five members came together in their best formal suits, they looked dashing and cool.

 

CAP sat on the stool and placed his arms on the table. "So, who is this person you're introducing?" Changjo sat with his legs crossed. "Yeah, where is she or he? You seem so excited about that person."

 

Ricky nodded as he sat too. "You even said that we should wear formal attires. It was kind of creepy." Neil added. "Since I don't know what clothes to wear tonight, I went out of my house to go shopping."

 

L. Joe's eyes widened in fear as everything started to sink in his mind. "Chunji, are you introducing her?" Neil looked at L. Joe with great interest. "Introducing who, L. Joe? Do you know who that person is?"

 

Changjo voiced out his ideas. "Do you have any knowledge of what is going to happen tonight, L. Joe?" Ricky perked up. "I think Chunji and L. Joe are hiding some things from us. I really hate surprises!"

 

CAP stood up to clarify some things. "What the hell is wrong?! L. Joe and Chunji, what's happening?" Chunji cleared his throat before he spoke. "I called all of you here to introduce to you my girlfriend."

 

Neil laughed loudly. "We already know her, why the hell will you still introduce her to us again, huh?" Chunji continued "It's not her, I am introducing you to another girl. Her name is Kang Hyeri."

 

Ricky's eyebrows crunched up. "I don't understand. Did you two broke up or playing pranks?" Chunji looked up to the ceiling as he continued. "I have another girlfriend, that's Hyeri noona."

 

CAP roared up in anger. "What the . Don’t tell us you’re cheating?" L. Joe held on to CAP's arm. "Relax, CAP. We wouldn't understand each other if we wouldn't listen."

 

CAP grabbed his arm off L. Joe's hand. "Shut up, L. Joe. I know you are a part of this too, do you?" Chunji sighed. "L. Joe did nothing wrong. Hyeri noona is his cousin and I see that there's nothing wrong with it."

 

He wasn't able to finish his sentence when a fist flew on his face, making him fall on the floor. Chunji stood up angrily as he hastily wiped off the blood off her lips. "What’s wrong with you?!” Changjo looked at him straight in the eyes. "I should be asking that same question to you, bastard."

 

Chunji glared at him, "You were the one who punched me! What the hell is wrong, Changjo?” Changjo swallowed hard. "I gave up my love for your girlfriend and this is what you've done after what I did?"

 

CAP looked at Changjo with confused eyes. "What do you mean, Changjo? What are you talking about?" Changjo looked around the Teen Top boys. "Chunji knows that I love her girlfriend but I gave her up for him."

 

Ricky and Neil extended their hands to him as they rubbed his back as a sign of comfort as he cried. Changjo harshly wiped the tears off her face and he walked out of the club, leaving all of them.

 

When Changjo walked out of the club and ran away from those heartbreaking confessions, he searched for his phone. He grabbed it and looked for your name in the contacts and then he tried to contact your mobile number.

 

After a few more rings, you picked up with a cheerful greeting. "Changjo oppa?" Without any hesitation, he told you everything that happened a few minutes ago inside the Supa Luv Club.

 

After talking with you, Changjo walked back to the table occupied by Teen Top and saw one girl with them. Chunji sat up and introduced Changjo to his other girlfriend. "Changjo, meet Hyeri. Hyeri noona, he's Changjo."

 

Hyeri bowed and greeted him with a smile. "Hey, it's nice to meet you, Changjo." Without any second look at his Chunji’s noona, Changjo ignored her and sat in the vacant chair between CAP and Neil.

 

Changjo imitated her facial expression, causing them to laugh. "Hey, it's nice to meet you, Changjo." He looked around the table and has realized that the others were being plastic or simply ignoring her.

 

 

After receiving the phone call from Changjo, you ran out of the house and made your way to the nearby park. You sat on one of the swings and cried as you curled yourself into a ball, you cried and cried and cried.

 

How could Chunji do this to you? How dare he do this to you! What a stupid bastard! He's such an idiot. You screamed all the worries you have inside of your heart. "Chunji, you are such an idiot! Idiot! Idiot!"

 

Suddenly, you heard a voice beside you speak. "If he is an idiot, why are you still crying over him? Stop crying." A handsome guy sat on the swing next to you, he extended his hand as he handed you his blue handkerchief.

 

You got the handkerchief from his hands and bowed as you thanked him. "Thank you.” He looked up to the moon. "Some people are just like the clouds. When they are gone, it becomes a brighter day."

 

Just like him, you looked up to the moon too as you said your name softly. "That’s my name. How about you? May I know your name?" He turned his head to you and flashed me a billion-dollar smile. "I am Kim Myungsoo or L.”

 

You smiled at him a genuinely. "L? I think I will settle with calling you Myungsoo. I like your name, Myungsoo." He stood up and placed one hand on his pocket as he extended the other to you. "Come on. Let's go."

 

You sat up and placed your slender hand into his, your hands perfectly fit each other. "Where are we going?" He winked a magical wink at you that gave you a butterfly feeling, "We are teaching that idiot a lesson."

 

You went inside his car and he drove you home and on the way home, you told him everything that happened. As you entered your room, he grabbed a short white dress, high heels, hair curler and some make-up products for you.

 

 

In Supa Luv Club, the boys of Teen Top and Hyeri started to get along with each other really well. Even though they were chatting and laughing, the rest of the boys still didn't trust her too much. Their loyalty is for you only.

 

Out of the blue, Changjo pulled out his phone from his pocket and he smirked. "She is on the way." Hyeri excitedly jumped off her seat as she made her way to Changjo. "Changjo, who is coming?"

 

Changjo faked a huge grin at her. "Chunji’s real girlfriend is coming.” He exaggeratedly emphasized the word real as he glared at the dumb girl in front of his presence.

 

The double doors opened and you walked down the stairs. You look like a goddess descending from the sky. All the boys in the dance floor were mesmerized and captivated by your great beauty and simplicity.

 

You approached the table of the Teen Top boys and greeted them with a stunning smile. "Hey guys!" All the Teen Top boys, except Chunji and L. Joe, ran to you and squeezed your petite body in a hug.

 

You waved a hand to Chunji and sweetly smiled at him. "Hey there, my dearest ex-boyfriend!" Chunji walked near you and held your hand, "Let me explain. You’re the one that I love. Please take me back. You’re so pretty tonight."

 

Without letting him finish his words, you cut him off and looked at Hyeri with a big grin. You gave Hyeri a big bear hug and kissed her cheek too. "Please take care of my garbage."

 

Chunji held onto your arm. "Please just listen to me. You are the one that I love." You were about to say something to Chunji but you sneezed. "You know, Chunji, I won’t like to have you back in my life again. Achoo!”

 

Your eyes widened as you realized something. it. I think I'm allergic to the perfume he gave me. Why the hell did I even use it tonight in the first place?

 

Chunji asked in concern. "Are you okay? Are you allergic to the perfume I gave you?" You slapped his hands away from you with a menacing glare.

 

"I may be allergic to the perfume you gave me, but I am more allergic to your lies, Chunji. I was never tired of loving you. I was never tired of having faith in you. I was never tired of waiting for you. I was never tired of assuming that you love me. But I am already tired of listening to your lies and believing them.”

 

Chunji and Hyeri tried to approach you and explain but someone came to rescue you. A dashing and stunning boy went up to you and kissed your cheek. "Is anything okay, babe?"

 

You nodded at him. "There's nothing wrong here. Just a little misunderstanding, nothing really big." CAP looked at the newcomer suspiciously. "Who is he? Do you have another boyfriend too?"

 

You glared at CAP. "I am not like Chunji, so please do not compare me with that stupid bastard." CAP walked backwards with his hands in front of him. "I am so sorry, okay? I was just playing around."

 

You introduced the one beside you, who happens to be the hottest boy there in the club. "He is Kim Myungsoo." Neil's eyes widened when he was able to recognize the name. "Oh my god. No way. You are L? Unbelievable."

 

Ricky gasped in awe. "You are a member of Infinite? The best dance crew in the streets of Seoul!" Myungsoo simply nodded and draped his slender arm around your neck and he tenderly whispered in your ear. "Let's dance!"

 

You and Myungsoo were in the middle of the dance floor, the both of you dancing the night away. You were having the time of your lives while two people were sitting down there in deep thoughts.

 

Hyeri leisurely tapped her chin as she thought of what you said. "Please take care of my garbage?" This dumb girl, can’t she get it that you were referring to Chunji as your garbage?

 

Chunji furiously messed his hair as he thought of what you said. "I am allergic to your lies?"

 

CAP looked at Neil and Ricky with a smirk. "I am glad that she’s just okay and fine today." L. Joe ran for his life around the club as CAP, Neil and Ricky ran after him like hungry predators.

 

Changjo sighed as he gazed at you and Myungsoo dancing, "Be happy. That's all I want."

 

You looked back at Chunji and his new lover. "I think I did the right decision of letting him go because he looks so happy now that he is with her."

 

Myungsoo raised a perfect eyebrow because of your statement. "Will you still accept him again and ask him to stay? Or will you let him go and open you heart again?”

 

You looked straight into his eyes. "I will let him go and open my heart again. Myungsoo, thank you for being here for me and helping me. I wouldn’t know what would happen to me if you weren’t here by my side.”

 

He smiled and winked at you. “This may be too early for me to say this, but I like you. Despite being in your most vulnerable state, you still showed me that you can be strong. Will you go out with me?”

 

You felt your heart flutter in bliss. “I guess I did the right decision of staying strong because I will never meet someone like you, Myungsoo." He pouted like a lost puppy. “You didn’t answer my question.”

 

You smiled and reached a hand up to move his fringe to the side that were covering his eyes. “Yes, I would love to go out with you.” Myungsoo held your hand tightly and maneuvered his way out of the dance floor with you following closely from behind him.

 

“Myungsoo, where are we going?” He looked back at you. “We’re going out right now.” You playfully nudged his arm with a smile. “You’re too excited.” He smiled back. “I am.”

 

And with the booming sound from the speakers and with the neon lights blinding everyone’s eyes, he kissed you and you could feel him smile against your lips.

 

 

 

a/n: thank you for reading! and i also want to express my love to the people who subscribed and commented. here's something for all of you. gifs are not mine. credits to the owners. and i want to send my sincere gratitude to the very lovely meli for the very wonderful poster. thank you!