day 1

beacause of noona

nobody [POV]

you went to the dance studio where you were suppose to meet this soon to debut boy group. when you got there nobody was there you looked at your watch and found out that your ten minutes early. so you went down stairs to get a coffee and something to eat. when it was time you went back upstairs to the dance studio. no one was still there. it was your first meeting with them so it was cool that they were a little late ( at least you hope they were a little late). while waiting you worked on there dance it wasn't that hard but you want it to be perfect anyway.............

20 minutes had pass and you already perfected there routine and not a single member had shown up.

30 minutes

40

50

1 hour

1 hour and 20 minutes

1 hour and 30 min.

1 hour and 40 min.

1 hour and 50 min.

2 hours

ok so basically you're already pissed just about now.  you were so pissed that you could punch just about anyone. then suddenly the door burst open a guy came in:

he looked at you for a few minutes then went back out the door. you tried to catch up to him but he turned to a corner and then he was gone.... you wondered if he was part of the b2st and what was he's name.....

for the rest of the day that guy was the only one who showed up so you had no choice but to go home.... but you made sure that you would be ready for tomorrow.