Chapter 41

A Day To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Baby.” Sungmin said and pressed your lips onto yours.

He looked into your eyes. Clear his throat and speak, “Baby. I’m dying. I want you to be always happy even if I don’t exist anymore. I love you so much. You’re the greatest girl ever.”

As you hear those words from your boyfriend your started crying.

“Jagiya. What’s this? I can’t understand.” You said and your still crying

“Minjae-ah!” In a soft voice, “I have a brain cancer. Its already stage 4. This is the reason why I always collapsed. Why I always have medical appointments.  Yes I lied to you saying that I was okay and thos medical appointments was just check-up. Why I don’t have time with you unlike before, I always need rest. Why I’m becoming weaker everyday. Why I become like this, now. The doctor said I only have a week to live.” Sungmin removed his lipstick and you saw his pale lips.

“Sungmin-ah!” You cried hard

Sungmin hugged you.

“Why you didn’t say this to me?” You asked

“Because I don’t want to see you crying like this. I don’t want you to cry for me. I don’t want to hurt you. I don’t want to hurt my girl.” Sungmin said and pull you closer to him.

“Do you think saying this late to me would not hurt me Sungmin?” You looked straightly in his eyes

“I thought I will be cured. But I’m not.” Sungmin said and looked down

“You should have say this to me before.”

“Why?”

“Now, knowing that you would only be alive for a week makes me hate myself. HATE MYSELF SO MUCH! If I only know I will always be at your side. Treasuring every moments we have. Showing more affection, showing how much I love you. Doing everything you want. Fighting with you against your disease. Why you didn’t say this to me? WHY?”

“Minjae-ah.”

“NOW TELL ME. HOW WILL I ACCEPT THIS? MY BOYFRIEND WILL DIE IN THE END OF THE WEEK?” You said straighly to him. Your crying so hard. After saying this you walk out but Sungmin grabbed your hand.

“Mianhae. I was wrong. So wrong baby.” Sungmin said.

“I’m sorry too for those words. Let me have some space. I need to think.” You said and started walking

“Where will you go?”

“Home.”

“Can you stay here? Stay my room.”

You looked at him.

“I would not bother you. I just want to feel your presence by my side.”

“Arasseoyo.”

You entered Sungmin’s room and locked it. You lied on his bed and cry.

 

MINJAE’s POV

SUNGMIN-AH! SUNGMIN-AH WAEYO?

OF ALL DEAR GOD WHY SUNGMIN? I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. WHY?

How will I accept this? The man that I love is dying.

After a week he will be gone. FOREVER. Permanently. Leaving me alone.

I can’t. I can’t take this.

What will I do?

What should I do?

What?

Minjae-ah! Eotteokhaeyo?

What will happen to me after a week?

Will I able to survive this test?

Lord help me. I’m really in pain. Deep pain.

It hurts deep inside. The wound is getting bigger as I see myself in the future.

My heart. It’s breaking into pieces.

I’m also dying knowing this thing.

 

SUNGMIN’s POV

She already know it.

This is the thing that I want to avoid, HURTING HER.

She cried to me, in front of me, because of my fault.

Baby I’m so sorry for hurting you.

Maybe your right. I should have say this to you before.

I was scared. I thought I will be cured.

But no I’m not.

Soon I’ll be leaving you. Soon I will vanish here in earth.

Now that you know everything all I want is to be with you to the remaining days of my life.

I want to hug you everyday.

I want to kiss you everyday.

I want to say I love you everday.

I want to do all those things we haven’t done before.

I want to make you happy, one more time, and this will be the last.

Minjae-ah. I love you. I love you so much.

 

The whole day you were inside Sungmin’s room. You haven’t eat dinner. Your still crying.

Its already 8pm when someone knocked on the door.

“Minjae-ah.” Sungmin called you

You opened the door and hurriedly hugged him. Sungmin hugged you back.

“You didn’t eat.” Sungmin said

“I’m fine.” You said in a crack voice

The two of you went inside the room and lied on the bed.

You hugged Sungmin tightly.

“Oppa.”

“Hmmn?”

“Saran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter