I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Soccer Team

" Oh my gosh Tiffany, Jiyeon look at this its the join for soccer sign.I Love Soccer I want to join so much..should I sign up? " You asked them as ya'll where all starring at the sign in.

" It don't matter with me I mean its your choice " Tiffany responded.

" Hm..what do you think Jiyeon? " You asked her once more Jiyeon looked at you than at the sign.

" Well its not that I don't want you to join.But you do know that your gonna be the only girl in the team if you make it right? " Jiyeon responded looking at you weirdly.

"....Wait..what do you mean only me..? isn't there going to be girls joining too? " You asked her.

" Well you but look it says - Only boys no girls unless the girl is strong enough to go against the son of capin Soo in a one to one game -.....and basically all girls are pretty scared to go against him " Jiyeon said as she held onto your arm.

" Oh well he doesn't scare me he may got the looks but I got the skills " You said than you grabbed the pen and signed up for soccer.

" Yah~ Unita are you for real I mean L..he is like a en Pro your never gonna beat him " Tiffany said being so shock.

" Hm...I don't care I am not going to sit here and not see any girls in this soccer team and I do not care if this L guy hears me saying this..cause I am gonna say you are not going to beat me no matter what " You said being so brave.Jiyeon and Tiffany just stared you looked to see what they where starring at and then you turned around and saw 8 very cute guys behide you.

" Ah! L looks like she is the only girl who signs up for soccer and she pretty cute " Yoseob said looking at you.You quickly looked away from him than you looked at L.

" So are you sure your brave enough to beat me? " L asked you suddenly.

" Yeah I sure am.." You responded.L chuckle than he step towards you he kept backing you up till you reached the wall.

" Yah~ what are you trying to do? " You asked him getting ready to push him away.

" What you think I am going to do something to you?..haha maybe " L said as he grabbed your side of your face and turned you towards him ya'lls lips where about 3 inches away.L than slowly lean down and kissed you.Your eyes opened wide, Tiffany and Jiyeon eyes wided open also.You than quickly pushed L away and than slapped him.

" Aishhh....I hate you ahh!! " You yelled at L he chuckle and smile.

" Thats a good thing cause we do need to hate each other for the game where gonna play tomorrow " L said than he walked off with his grew.Tiffany and Jiyeon walked up to you.

" Unita are you okay? " They both asked you.

" Hm..I am so going to murder that bastered tomorrow " You said being so mad....