MYUNGSEO!

It Has To Be You.

Myungsoo pov:

 "appa!" when he gets home. "wae?" said wooyoung. "appa, when will i get to see my new mom and sister?" he pouted infront of his dad, "aish, this kid! why are you doing those kind of faces? your not a baby anymore!"

"its just, that i can't wait for them to come and move in with us." said L smiling evily.

"well, son i can't wait neither. but taeyeon shi, has to agree with it first." L think for a bit. "Ah! appa, where does my new mom live?" wooyoung stop from what he is reading.

"wae?, why did you ask?" L smiled. "I got something to do.now tell me!!!" "alright,alright! gosh, stop yelling at your appa! i am the one that give brith to you okay!" "ara,ara, now just hurryin up!" wooyoung quickly write on a piece of paper, and give it to L. "here." "thanks dad, i'll be back." "okay." then he pull L sleeve. L look at him.

"PLEASE! don't do anything stupid!" said wooyoung who is worried that his son gonna do something horrible.

L just nodd. "promise." he whisper. "then, i'm leaving." he wave to his dad.

"aish, this kid." his dad went into his room and called taeyeon, about his son.

Taeyeon pov:

"oh, jinja?! your son is coming??!" shout taeyeon. "ah, thanks for letting me know,bye, hon. muahh." as she does the kissing thing on the phone.

"umma, who's coming?" said seohyun as she's doing her homework in the living room.

"ah," as her mom tie her hair up to cook." your new appa, son is coming to our house, so i am going to cook now~"

"oh, jinja?, hmph, mom it seems like you like him more then me?" seohyun teasing her mom.

"bwoh?? aniyo! well, you know since he's going to become your brother soon, i gotta know him more."

"hehe, okay. gotcha! you need help mom?"

"ani, just do your work okay."

"nae." she went directly back to her hw.

25 mins later.

"ding dong, ding dong dong." (bell rain)

"seohyun ah, can you get the door for me!" yelled her mom.

"nae!" seohyun ran to the door. when she opens it. she can't believe what she has seen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"annyeong! seohyun shii." a creep smile came to his face.

________________________________________________

sorry, but i'll update soon or later! hope you all enjoy it!