One-Shot

Butterfly

 

I scratched my head furiously as I tried to remember the tune that was stuck in my head a few days ago but was now gone from my memory when I wanted it the most.

"Aigoooo! I can't freaking REMEMBER!"

I slammed my hands on the desk that I was sitting at. Hearing a little bark from behind, I spun around and saw Gaho looking at me with a disapproving look. I returned his look with an annoyed look of my own.

"Go chew on Seungri or something when he comes back later," I told him irritably.

That song would be the perfect song for my album, it would create the perfect balance that my album needed at this moment. The tune was there floating around in my mind I just know it but it JUST won't cooperate and appear when I needed it. Bloody brain what's wrong with you. A loud sigh escaped my lips.

"Jiyong oppa~ Why the long face?" a muffled but still bubbly voice entered my head.

I snapped up my head and looked towards the door. There she was, standing at the doorway to my room which had a MASSIVE 'NO ENTRY before KNOCKING' sign plastered to the door, holding two cups of milk and a cookie between her lips.

"Chaeeun! Do you not see the sign?!" I muttered while grabbing a pair of pants and slipping it on really quickly. Normally, I wouldn't have minded if she came in without knocking, I let her get away with everything. Such a pushover as Seungri described me the other day. But the problem was that I wasn't wearing anything but a pair of boxers at the moment and I was kinda embarrassed to let her see me like that.

She laughed. "Jiyong oppa! You don't have to be embarrassed! I mean it’s not like it’s my first time...." her voice faded off awkwardly and she looked away from me.

Somehow what she said made my heart sting a little. What does she mean? The ground was very interesting at the moment.

"Oppa. You're gonna get wrinkles if you frown like that."

Her voice was so close. Huh? Why was it so close? 

I looked up and saw that she was an inch away from me, cookie still in mouth and staring at my forehead. My eyes glazed over and I leaned forward unconsciously. She noticed what I was doing and looked into my eyes. I didn't break eye contact as I leaned in even closer and bit the cookie that was in between her lips with my own, breaking it into two. As the cookie broke, I could SWEAR that our lips touched and we had a really really really light kiss. I mean we already had an indirect kiss when I bit the cookie anyway. But this was the closest skinship that I ever had with her.

Her eyes widening confirmed that we indeed had shared a kiss. And she backed a few steps away awkwardly, hands still holding the two cups of milk. I laughed inwardly at how cute she was. Her face was all pink and she looked so hot and bothered. I stood up and walked over to her, taking her cup of milk and gulping it down with the cookie.

"Jiyong oppa! That's my-"

She cut off as I leaned in again, this time near her ear. "Thanks for the meal~" turning my head I gave her a y wink and my lips. 

She burst out laughing when she saw this, almost spilling the other cup of milk onto my carpeted floor. "That milk was mine and who say's this milk was for you anyway?" she shot me a playful little smile. Oh my god that was so adorable.

"Well that's simple Chaeeun-ah. It’s my cup you're holding~" I could recognize my cup anywhere. I wrote my name all over that thing so no one would mistaken it for someone else’s.

She blinked and blushed again. "Alright, you got me, it was for you," she smiled sweetly at me. "It’s because you've been working so hard recently. And you look tired all the time now. You have to take better care of yourself oppa." A worried look crossed her face.

The fact that she was worried for me made me feel so happy and warm on the inside. I could feel my heart race faster and butterflies were doing loops in my stomach.

Why was I feeling this way? Could it be....?

"Anyways...I’ll leave you alone now oppa, please take better care of yourself."

She turned around and started walking away. I didn't know what had gotten into me today but it really sadden me to see her go. I couldn't help it, I called out her name.

"Chaeeun! Wait!" I sounded so desperate. Why?

She turned around, the worried look still on her face. I couldn't take it anymore, I walked over and hugged her tightly. She had a sharp intake of breath but slowly and timidly, she returned my hug. Our closeness and her hug in return made the butterflies in my stomach go into overdrive mode. I was pretty sure she could hear my loud thudding heartbeat by now. 

"For you Chaeeun...I’ll do it for you." I whispered into her ear. Was it just me? I thought I could hear her heartbeat too.

After what seem forever, I finally released her. She looked up at me. Her face was pink from all the blushing. I smiled at her. She reached out one hand and brushed some of my blonde locks away from my face. Her touch made me burn.

"Thank you." she smiled back.















My eyes shot open. Was it all just a dream?

I looked around. God I must be exhausted, I fell asleep at the desk. Something caught my eye that made me smile really widely.

Well...I guess it wasn't a dream after all. I touched my lips lightly and let out a laugh.

Two cups of milk were sitting on my desk.

That's it, that's the song....she's my butterfly~