lunch, ninja star

I'll capture your heart with my ninja star~ ★

'hohoho' 
It was finally lunch time and you were really hungry. 
'ahh, why is the line so long today?!' you complained 
'calm down Sakura~ the line has always been the same every year' said Greggie, 
'yeah yeah, whatever...hey Mim, why are you texting so much nowdays?'
Mim looked up at you
'ah..it's nothing'
In the whole entire school, you only have two true best friends and they are named Greggie and Mim. Greggies name is actually Alice but it's fun teasing her with that name. Mim on the other hand is named Kim. You don't know how she got that name and it sort of just stuck with her.
'FINALLY!'
You put small amount of food on your tray and walked away. Mim and Greggie quickly dumped food on their trays and caught up with you.
'SAKURA! your eating so little again! are you on a diet or something?!' said Mim
'go back and put more food'
'this much is enough for me! don't worry, i can survive'
Both Greggie and Mim sighed

You quickly finished your food and told your friends that you were going to go somewhere.
'Sakura, can't you tell us now?? it's already been a few years and you always mysteriously dissapear somewhere' whined Greggie
'eheheh, sorry, it's a secret~'
You ran out of the cafeteria and went to your locker
'i wonder...is there anything today?'
You opened your locker but there was nothing
'...okay then...'
opening your bag, you took out the food you bought from the bakery. You didn't know where to sit so you just walked around until you saw some steps.
*chomp chomp chomp*
The food from the bakery was delicious! very heavenly

Suddenly you hear footsteps coming your way. It was Yongguk and his dongsaengs trailing behind him.
'YOU!'
Yongguk looked at you and pointed to himself
'me?'
'yea, come over here'
Both you and Yongguk were away from his dongsaengs so they couldn't hear anything.
'change your seat, don't sit next to me'
'but theres no other seats in the classroom'
'i dont care, just complain to the teacher or something and make her move your seat somewhere else'
'i decline'
'WHAT?! YOU'LL REGRET IT! I'M WARNING YOU!'
Yongguk smirked then walked away to his friends

-----
'What happened?' asked Zelo
'did she confess or something?'
Yongguk laughed
'lets just say that she loves me~'
The guys started laughing and walked away.
Jongup stayed back for about 0.0001 seconds because he saw that you were eating the food that you had bought from the bakery and smiled 

-----
You blew air into your cheeks
*he sure is stupid*
'ah~ whens my food coming? candy candy come to me~'
You walked to your locker and prayed
*please let there be food*
Slowly, you opened your locker and a pile of food fell into your arms. 
It all started 3 years ago, every lunch time, some anonymous person would fill up your locker with food. It might've been out of kindness, pity, or the person liked you or hated your guts.
Even if they might hate you, you loved them because they gave you food.

First, you opened the packet of chips, then ate the candy.
'ah, when is this person going to reveal themself?'
The bell rang so you put the left over food back into your locker while taking things out for your next subject.
'damn..english is next..'

-----
It was finally hometime. While taking your bag out of your locker, you chuckled to yourself. It was the best english class ever! You just kept annoying Yongguk. At first he was calm and cool about it but then he snapped.
-FLSHBACK-
He stood up while pointing at you and screaming
'SHUT UP!'
The teacher turned around and looked at Yongguk
'excuse me?'
'ah, nothing...please continue'
Mrs Rim stared at him for a few seconds then continued explaining all these english gibberish.
'your going to regret this' said Yongguk through gritted teeth
You smiled at him
'come at me bro~'
-END OF FLASHBACK-
You were just about to walk through the doors when you heard someone clear their throat.
'oh Mrs Rim~ goodbye'
'you cant leave just yet'
'ehh? why not?'
'remember you were late this morning?'
'....yes...now i do...'
Your teacher sighed
'well, i think i should let you off for today since it was your first time being late..keep this a secret from the principle'
You smiled brightly 
'THANK YOU! ♥'

Walking home was really calming. The neighbourhhod was peaceful and the cute little birds kept singing their songs.
As you got to the front door, you took out your keys and put it through the lock. Something flew past your face and hit the door. At first you were frozen but you examined the thing more closely. It was a really pretty ninja star. On the ninja star, was super cool blue patterns.
There wasn't anyone around so you just shrugged your shoulders and went into the house with the ninja star

-----
*that b*tch..*
Stupid Sakura embarressed me infront of the whole class! this means war, i will get my revenge.
When it was hometime, i waited for her to leave the school so i could follow her home.
It took a while though..but in the end, she finally got home.
I climbed the tree and camouflaged myself so she wouldn't see me, then took a ninja star out of my pocket.
Thats right, i'm a ninja, a really awesome ninja.
When i aimed the star at the door and threw it, i expected her to run around screaming..but what did she do? SHE JUST LOOKED AT IT LIKE IT WAS A TOY!
I nearly fell out of the tree because of her. OTL

'Hyung! where have you been?' asked Daehyun
'ah, i was just..out..'
'well, we need to leave now!'
'why?'
'because Master called us..he has a new mission for us'
'okay, i need to prepare..get everyone in the car in 5 minutes.'

_________________________________
dun dun dun~