A VERY Compromising Position... And Our Favorite er: Jonghyun!

How Hello Baby Saved Minho's Love Life

 

Enjoy:D  And special thanks to this wonderful person: TujaTheNinjafish!  Kamsa!

 

The rest of SHINee walked out of the hallway and waited for Aiya to finish with the baby.  They suddenly heard a crash at the front of the door.  They all looked ahead and saw a tall and muscular man walk by with a kid in one arm and a bag of groceries in another.  He looked around and stopped to look at SHINee.

 

”Hey, have you seen a girl name Aiya?  Ye tall, long hair, super ugly like an ajumma?”  He chuckled jokingly.

 

Minho was about to reply that she was the most beautiful person in the world, but then he thought.

 

A man with a child was looking for Aiya... was Aiya married?! 

 

”Yah!  Oppa!  Not now!”  Aiya walked out and let Changsung crawl somewhere else.

 

She walked over and hugged the guy and he the baby down. 

 

”And how is my favorite baby?  How are you Yoogeun?”  Aiya said in an altered voice.

 

”Uh... Aiya... Is that your... husband?”  Jonghyun asked.  His voice squeaked at the word ”husband”.

 

Aiya looked at the man and looked back at Jonghyun.  She laughed out loud.

 

”Buahahaha, Junhyung Oppa?  My husband?  Hahahahahaha, oh my, that's funny.  Why the heck would I marry someone as hard headed and over protective as him?  Marry my brother, you guys are funny.”

 

”Your BROTHER?!?”  All of SHINee screamed.

 

”Yes, my brother.”

 

Onew and Key let out a laugh and Jonghyun looked up at the cieling as if saying ”Thank you, Lord”.  Minho let out a breath and thanked the heavens that she was not taken.

 

”'Sup, Junhyung here.”  Junhyung introduced himself.

 

SHINee exchanged their hello's and hi's and everyone soon sat down.

 

”Ahjumma said she was feeling tired, so for now, I'm in charge of you all.  First of all, this is your baby, Jung Yogeun.  He's 4 and adores Power Rangers.  He also likes drawing and playing, the average thing that every child loves.”

 

SHINee nodded.

 

”As I've heard, Yoogeun will be taken care by a nanny that they hired on set.  I'll pick him up every week on Saturday's unless PD-nim says something.”  Aiya looked pointedly at Minho.

 

”You won't have to do anything.”  Aiya said.

 

”Anyhow, good luck and I hope you enjoy your time with Yoogeun.  Excuse me as I go and get some snacks for Yoogeun.”

 

SHINee began to stand up and leave when Junhyung said something.

 

”And keep your distance from Aiya.”

 

Onew and Key had already left and all that was left was Jonghyun and Minho.

 

”What?”

 

”I know you both have eyes on her.  I doubt she's gonna open up to you guys, so keep your distance.”

 

”And how do we know to trust you?”  Minho questioned.

 

”Two of my best friends fell for her and she still refuses to talk to them.  She's not the type to love easily.”

 

”Okay.  Thanks for the...er...advice.”  Jonghyun said and left.

 

Minho took his stand.

 

”I'm going to go help Aiya with Yoogeun.”

 

Junhyung nodded and left to another room without a goodbye.

 

Minho walked into the kitchen looking for Aiya and finally saw her. 

 

”Aiya-ssi...I'm really sorry for annoying you before.”

 

”-sigh- It's okay, I'm just not in a generally good mood.”  She turned around and gave Yoogeun some banana milk.

 

”Why?”  Minho asked.

 

”I just... I don't like the idea of people taking care of an orphaned child and loving them on TV and dumping them a couple months later.  I have nothing against you or the rest of your members... just the thought of the show you're on...I don't like it.”  Aiya looked at him pitifully.

 

”Oh...I see.”  Minho didn't know what else to say.

 

”Yeah, so I was just upset.  But, I'm better now.  Send the rest of the group my apologizes please.”

 

”Of cour-”  Minho was caught off when Taemin ran over to Yoogeun.

 

”Is this our baby?!  Oh my sheesus!  You're adorable!”

 

”Ah, so you're the other member.  You remind me of a lot of kids here.”  Aiya pinched his cheek.  ”Just ask your members, I told them everything concerning the Yoogeun.”

 

”Yoogeun?  That's your name?  Ahhhh, you're so cute!”  Taemin carried the baby out and tripped poor Minho.  Taemin left a flustered Minho hovering over Aiya, who fell at the impact of Minho. 

 

Basically, Minho was on top of Aiya.

 

”Uh...Hi...”  Aiya said. 

 

Minho felt a surge of courage and leaned closer.  Aiya got even more red.  She felt like bursting from the overall body heat.  She was never going to admit it out loud, but she LOVED the position that they were in.

 

”You wanna go on a date soon?  Say, next Sunday at 7 P.M. and I'll pick you up here?”  Minho's voice got huskier by the second.

 

”Uh...Yeah...S-sure.  S-see you t-then.”  Aiya stuttered.

 

Minho left a kiss on her cheek and helped her up.

 

”See you soon.”And Minho left in a flash. 

 

Aiya touched her cheek and smiled.  She also mentally fan-squealed, but whatever.  It was her first kiss and she was enjoying it.  She replayed all of it in her head.

 

Minho walked out in a daze.  Had he just asked Aiya out on a date?  And kissed her?

 

”Hey, dude, what took you so long?!  We thought you were gonna get Yoogeun, but Taemin walked out.  What happened?  What were you doing?"  Key asked.

 

”Asking Aiya out.”  Minho still couldn't believe it.

 

”What?”

 

”I asked Aiya out.”  He then sank into one of the seats on the van.

 

”WHAT?!  NO FAIR!”  Jonghyun said.  Right then and there, Jonghyun decided to do what he did best:  Cockbock.