Final

Forget Our Memories

Kevin's POV

 

It was a cloudy day, I called Soyu to come and meet me at our place. I was wearing my grey hoodie with the hood on my head and I waited for her. Then I saw a figure and I knew it was her. I smiled and walked up and as she ran towards me then gave me a hug.

 

"Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in such a long time Kevin! I miss you so much!" Soyu said and hugged me again.
"I miss you too Soyu. I'm sorry that I haven't been with you for so long. It's just the schedule and all that" I said.
"I know, I know" she said and smiled.
"Umm...Soyu ah" I called.
"Hmm?"
"I have something to say..." I hesitantly spoke.

"What is it Kevin? Is everything okay?" Soyu asked worriedly.
"Everything's okay. But...I just wanna say...let's...be apart" I nervously said.

 

There was silence between us and we both looked at each other. My heart felt so bad but, I want to break up with her because....I know she deserves better. I'm such a busy person and I'm a celebrity. She's a girl that goes to school and all, I don't want fans to start hating her and I'm so busy that I don't even have time to be with her.

 

"W-what? I-I don't understand. Did I do something wrong?" she asked as she panicked.
"No! Not at all Soyu. I'm only doing this for your own good" I said and held onto your arms.
"Then what's the reason? What do you mean for my own good?" Soyu asked as her eyes started to water.

 

"I'm such a busy person, I don't even have time to be with you, and I don't want you to feel that I only care about my career cause you are the only one I care about. And, I don't want the fans to start hating on you once they do find out that we're a couple" I said.
"Kevin! I know that you care about me and I don't even mind. I know you're a busy person, I understand. And about the fans, I don't care if they hate me. As long as I have you and my U-Kiss friends, I'm already okay!" she said as one tear fell down her cheek.
"Soyu. I know. But still. I don't want you to suffer" I said.
"But......I love you. You know that" Soyu said as another tear fell.
"I know. I love you too. You're the first one I love in my life" I said and caressed her cheek.

 

"If you do love me, are you seriously willing to let go of the one you love the most? Are you willing to forget our memories?" she asked.
"Soyu. I'm sorry. I'm doing this for you. I know this is the right thing to do"
"Kevin! No! This is not the right thing to do! I don't want you to do this for me because I am fine! I am fine with everything even if it's something painful! Because I have you by my side!" Soyu said as two to three tears ran down both of her cheeks.

 

I wiped her tears away and pulled her to kiss her forehead.
"Soyu. Listen to me. I love you. I am doing this for so many reasons, it's hard to explain. I'm sorry Soyu. Goodbye" 

 

I tried not to cry but I couldn't seem to stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks but I forced on a smile. Our hands were tight together until I let go, I could see her tears rolling down one by one. 
"Kevin....." I heard her mumble.

 

I turned around and walked off as the tears started to come down hard. Then, I heard thunder, and rain started to pour down all over my body.
"Mianhae Soyu. Mianhae" I said.

 

Soyu's POV

 

Kevin left me there, crying. Rain started to fall down and my hair was soaked, and so were my clothes. I stood there, thinking why would he even break up with me. I don't care if the fans hate me. I understand that he's too busy to be with me, what else?

 

I slowly walked back to my house and I could tell that my eyes were swelled up cause when I got into my house, my mom and grandma came running towards me.
"OMO! What's wrong Soyu ah?" omma asked nervously.
"Soyu ah, gwenchana? Don't scare harmeoni" my grandma said.

 

I just stood there as they both looked at me.
"Aish. Let's go and change first before you get sick" my mom rushed me upstairs as both of them followed me.
I took a shower and changed into new clothes. I went downstairs and my mom and my grandma were sitting on the couch watching T.V. Harmeoni came up to me and told me to sit down, then she told me to explained what happened. And I did.

 

"Aigoo, Soyu ah, don't feel bad" omma said as she patted my back.
"Omma, I seriously love him" I said.
"Jagiya, listen. He did this for you own good as you said. So why don't you just accept it? Maybe he wanted you to find a better one. I know what I'm saying is pretty shocking for you, but I bet that you will meet a better man in the future" harmeoni said and smiled a bit.
"Omma, harmeoni, do you guys not like Kevin?" I asked and looked at both of them.

 

" *gasp* Of course we like Kevin! Why would you even ask that? I know what we're saying is pretty...negative but we seriously love that boy! He treats you nice and he such a gentleman. But, he's a celebrity. He has fans, he's busy. What if the fans attack you Soyu? And what if, one day, you'll think that he doesn't spend enough time with you?" omma said.

 

I looked at her and my grandma then I stood up and walked upstairs to my room. I laid on my bed while hugging the teddy bear Kevin gave me, and then I started to cry as the thunder rumbled.

 

Kevin's POV

 

I was back to the dorm and I was sitting on the couch while hugging a pillow. Soohyun and Dongho came and sat down.
"Spill it Kevin. What did you do?" Soohyun asked with his eyes still on the television.
"I broke up with Soyu" I said motionlessly.
"MWOH?!" Dongho asked in shock.
"I broke up with her" I said.
"Why would you do that Kevin?" Soohyun asked, upset.
"It's for her own good. What if our fans find out and some of them couldn't really accept it and just go attack Soyu? And, I have busy schedules, I don't have time to be with her. I'm afraid that she'll be sad about it" I said, ticked off.
"Well I bet she's sad right now" Soohyun hyung said.

 

I ignored them and just continued to watch T.V. Then, I remembered something. I quickly stood up and went into my room
*She'll know why tomorrow* I thought.

 

Soyu's POV

 

NEXT MORNING

 

I woke up as I felt something wet on my pillow.
*Must be my tears* I thought.

 

I did my daily routine and then I went downstairs to eat my breakfast.
"Good morning Soyu" omma greeted happily.
"Morning" I said plainly.

 

While I was eating, my grandma started to shout my name.
"Soyu, Soyu! Kevin-ssi's on T.V!" 
I quickly got out of my chair and literally almost tripped but I balanced myself and went to sit with harmeoni.
"Aish! Soyu ah, be careful!" my mom said.

 

I looked at the T.V and U-Kiss was on Strong Heart.
"Good moring people! We are here with many many KPOP artists and one of them is U-Kiss!" Lee Seung Gi oppa said.
"Annyeonghaseyo! U-kiss imnida!" they introduced.
"So, I've heard that U-Kiss' Kevin-ssi released his own song" Lee Seung Gi said.
"Ne. I've created a new song and I'm not afraid to say this but this is a song that I've wrote for my lover, and it's called 'Forget Our Memories' " Kevin said and smiled faintly.

 

I was surprised. I couldn't believe that he would write a song for me, or for us. At this moment, I really wanted to hear the song. 
The audience started to gasp, some even shouted "NO!!!" 
"Oh~! You're lover? Since it's for your lover, why is it a ballad?" Lee Seung Gi asked.
"It's because...we just broke up because of reasons. I am actually...trying to protect her. I don't want her to get hurt. That's why I wrote this song for her, and that's why I broke up with her" Kevin said as he took big breaths.
"Are you scared that once fans know about this girl, they will attack or something?" Lee Seung Gi asked.
"Well, I'm sorry to say this but, yes. I am kind of afraid. Mianhae Kiss Mes" he said and covered his face.
"Well! Kiss Mes! You guys know the truth. And, please don't hate on Kevin" Lee Seung Gi said.

 

I couldn't actually believe that Kevin would say this to the fans, his fans. The audience started to shout out "WE WON'T HATE KEVIN! KEVIN FIGHTING!" 

 

The music started and Kevin started to sing. The lyrics were piercing my heart. Every word that he sang just made me wanna cry even more, but I held the tears back. After he sang the song, everyone clapped their hands real loud.
"Wah...such a good song" harmeoni said and clapped her hands.

 

She then looked at me and then hugged me.
"Aigoo, Soyu ah..." she softly said.
"Gwenchana" I quivered.

 

I stood up and walked back upstairs to my room. I laid on my bed and hugged the teddy bear tightly, my eyes suddenly started to close by itself, then everything went black.

 

LATER ON

 

I woke up and my room was dark, I turned my body around and looked at the clock. 7:03 p.m. I got up and opened my door since it was closed and I the light. I went on my computer and I saw a message once I went on Facebook. I saw that it was from Kevin, I clicked on it and it said, 

 

"Soyu ah, I love you with all my heart. I didn't want to do this but I had no choice, I want to protect you. I don't want you to feel pain even though you already are right now. I don't know if you watched T.V today but I sang a song on Strong Heart. It's everywhere on the internet now, but I'm sending a link to you so you can listen to it if you haven't already listen to it. It's called 'Forget Our Memories'. The lyrics are exactly why I'm breaking up with you. 
Don't be sad cause, I'm always gonna be there for you and I still love you. Soyu, saranghae."

 

I clicked on the link and it started to play the song. I started to cry when ever he sang, 
"Please forget our memories, baby please forget our memories.
Just leave, and don't ever come back to me.
You don't deserve a guy like me.
Don't look back just turn away, baby don't look back just turn away.
I know I'll regret it.
But I just want what's best for you and me."

 

"Babo. Kevin, babo!" I shouted.

 

~~~~~

And here it is! My oneshot! I know it...somehow doesn't make sense, like the song and the story doesn't really make sense but PLEASE FORGIVE ME! *bows*

And sorry for such a LONG oneshot! I know it's like...super long... Oh! And I'm sorry for a lame ending *bows*

But I still hope you guys like this oneshot! And please support my other stories too! ^^