Run with me. 1/1

[fic] Run with me.

himchan sighs and runs his fingers through his - for once - straight hair, little strands of blonde sticking out oddly. he looks around the fairly busy café, watching people go by with their day as their sip occasionally at their drinks or take a bite out of their muffins. it's quite boring, actually, himchan decides as he also takes a sip out of his small mug of cappuccino.

himchan notices how everyone keeps to themselves, sticking to their own little groups of familiar people and ignoring everything else. this disappoints him a little bit, himchan decides as he glances around the room again over the thick rims of his new glasses. it's disappointing because even though he prefers to keep to himself and likes solitude, it'd be nice if someone would approach him and speak to him.








the sound of the bell above the door rings, himchan doesn't bother to look up because he never does, but then there's a loud deep laugh which echoes around the café - and this catches his attention. he hesitantly lifts his eyes up from where they were focused on the froth on top of his hot chocolate (he'd been told that he just had to try it) and his eyes automatically fell on a man dressed in a pair of ripped baggy jeans, an over sized t-shirt, a baseball cap and a mask with the design of leopard print on which covered up his mouth. himchan raises an eyebrow, because he isn't used to seeing people dressed in such attire come into such a quaint café.

but never the less, himchan is some what intrigued. there must be a reason why someone dressed like this guy came to a place which is out the way of the big streets of Seoul.

the man laughs again, and himchan notices he's alone, but then he sees the phone pressed up against his ear. the sound of the man's laughter is husky and deep, almost polar opposite to his own light and somewhat higher pitched voice.

himchan decides that he is extremely interested in this guy - especially when he hangs up on who ever he was talking to and meets himchan's gaze, eyes sparkling with what himchan guesses is confidence.
the guy pulls down the mask and smiles, gums and all, and himchan can't resist smiling back, the edges of his lips curving upwards.

the man gives a side glance at the counter where the person behind the till is waiting patiently for him to make his order, and he walks straight towards himchan - taking a seat opposite him with out even asking his permission.
himchan opens his mouth to protest, because people can't just do that - but the man cuts him off,

"just play along with it," the man whispers, voice coming out just as deep as his laugh, but a lot more softer.
himchan scrunches his face up in confusion, "what do you mean?"
the man sits back in the chair, legs stretching out and arms crossing over his chest. himchan has to stop himself from snorting at such an obnoxious pose.
"if anyone notices me," the man says a little louder, "they'll attack me."
himchan snorts before he can stop himself, "really, now?" he asks, because who the hell does this guy think he is-
"yes, really." the man leans forward, resting his elbow on the table and placing his chin on the palm of his hand, "you don't know who i am, do you?"
himchan chuckles, "if i did, wouldn't i of attacked you?"
"fair enough," the man smiles again - the sparkle of confidence in his eyes not yet gone, "i'm bang yongguk."
he raises an eyebrow, "who?"
the man - bang yongguk - himchan internally corrects himself, raises an eyebrow, "rapper? next big thing? jepp blackman? no?"
the vague look on himchan answers his question, "man, where have you been? everyone knows me!"
"not everyone, as i just proved. i've never heard of you. and i've, uh, been around?" himchan replies.
"hm," yongguk simply says, bright eyes wondering around the café, "this place is awfully crappy, isn't it?"
himchan internally cringes at the word crappy, "so is your nickname. jepp blackman? what the hell is that supposed to mean?"
"it's a stage name, blondey," yongguk leans in closer, so close that himchan can smell the fresh smell of mint coming off his breath, "and this café is still crappy."
"my name's kim himchan, not blondey," himchan reached for his hot chocolate and brings it up to his lips.
"okay, himchannie." the way that the some what embarrassing nickname rolls off yongguk's tongue makes him inhale his hot chocolate - coughing and spluttering as he lowers it back onto the table.
"quiet down, himchannie, people are starting to look." yongguk hisses, not so obviously shielding his face with his hand.
"or what?" himchan manages to get out, before coughing again behind the back of his hand, "all your fan girls will swarm around the table and attack you?"
"no need for such sarcasm," yongguk whispers, a smirk playing at his lips, "himchannie is so mean to me."
himchan rolled his eyes, "first off, it's himchan, not himchannie, second of all, i've just met you so i'm allowed to be mean and third--,"
"jepp blackman oppa?!" a high pitched voice shrieked from somewhere across the room.
himchan's face visibly fell and the urge to let his head drop against the table was extremely overwhelming.
"i told you so," yongguk said through gritted teeth; pulling his mask back over the bottom half of his face before the violent shrieks of young girls penetrated everyone's ears.

yongguk stood up abruptly and grabbed onto himchan's hand, "run with me."

himchan opened his mouth to retort when he was pulled out of his seat, stumbling over forwards before getting his footing back to be running out of the café door tailing behind yongguk with a hoard of girls following them.
'well isn't this dramatic,' himchan thought to himself as he rounded a corner at the end of the long pavement, the grip on his hand becoming tighter when the came to a slow stop, the sound of the girls' screams now silenced.

the alleyway was silent apart from the harsh breathing from yongguk and himchan.
"i," himchan swallowed, inhaling deeply, "can't believe you just did that! you've not even known me for half an hour and yet you already drag me into some dark alleyway and-,"
yongguk grabbed onto himchan's shoulders and pulled him forward, their noses clashing together and yongguk's mask covered mouth pressed against himchan's lips.
himchan let out a groan and leaned away almost instantly, hesitating slightly when he realised that bang yongguk was trying to kiss him, "i'm not too sure if that was your romantic way of shutting me up, because i'd rather actually kiss your lips than have a mouth full of your mask."
yongguk laughed, the noise muffled before he pulled down the mask, "so you wanna kiss me?"
himchan placed his hand on the back of yongguk's neck and tilted his head to the side before letting his lips collide with the other's. himchan let out a quiet whine escape his mouth as yongguk ran his wet tongue across himchan's lower lip. the way he felt yongguk's lips curve upwards signalled that he had heard the desperate sound, making him pull back ever so slightly so that their lips were just touching, "you really are something, jepp blackman."