Blindfold

You know that i'm no good.

 

It was during the recording of Making of a star.
I was annoyed at how he told me to keep quiet while arguing about the right way to take to the subway.
Do you know all the routes at jeju Island,BaekHo-yah?
 
...Just wait for the next mission.  Aron won't last long carrying me on his back..
I gave him 10 minutes. 
 
Oh, Shoud I even say how pleased I was? I think it was showed all over my face.
Yeah, carry me on your back BaekHo, I won't be of any help. I'd rather prefer something to eat.Thanks. 
 
"Excuse me, what is the most popular food around here?" 
You're doing this mission very well BaekHo. In the meantime, I keep eating my snack.
 You can keep asking. Seems like people are kind of scared by us. Do I look scary?
They ignored us and keep walking.  Some old ahjumma said "Chicken". Gh.
 
Mission failed.
 
What a shame.
 
The recording has finally ended.
My hair are a complete mess, I'm so exhausted. 
I want to lie down and remove all the make-up from my face.
 
We're in the car, going back to Seoul. 
I'm sitting beside Minhyun. He doesn't seem tired after all. 
He shows his sarcastic expression while laughin' about something the manager hyung said.
 
Aron hyung has just started telling to JR about his high school times in America. 
The graduation system seems to be pretty different and quite easy compared to the korean one. 
Aron hyung seems to miss his old lifestyle a lot. Sometimes,when he tells something about him going 
 out with his friends or his strange family habits or even the times he skipped school, he begins to talk excitedly, he's into the details of the story.But there's that moment, when he loses the thread of what he was saying, he lowers his voice and it seems like he doesn't want to get anything else back from his memory...Then He smiles and stop talking. We get all confused by the feeling that starts spreadin' but he's already back to his usual self.
He says something funny about the american accent and our ridiculously low level of English. And it's like nothing ever happened. 
 
 
I start focusing on the landscape. But its late night and nothing seems to be able to draw my attention for more than 5 minutes. The manager hyung turns on the volume of the radio..Some american song is playing..
 
"Streets feel strange
And longer lives can never change
 
I'm so glad to have you
And it's getting worse
I'm so mad to love you
And your evil curse"
 
I have no idea of what the women is singing about. But the song is nice. 
Right for the mood, I guess. 
 
I look around, I notice Baekho watching me from the front mirror.
 I start to feel cold and finally decide to grab my jacket. 
 
Suddenly Baekho turns to me, he is sitting in the front seat, as usual.
He smiles widely and says:"Do you want to turn up the heating? You look like a lost chilly baby "
He's wearing a t-shirt. His body temperature is damn hot. But I am freezing here in the backsit.
Thats no sense at all. 
 
He's waiting for my response.I just slightly shake my head meaning that I don't care. 
He seems to understand and quickly turns back.
 
I fall asleep. My head slowly slips on Minhyun's shoulder. He's sleeping as well.
When we finally arrived to the dormitory, the manager quickly wakes everybody up.
I look more ditzy than usual going up the stairs.
Baekho says something about my unstable walking. He grabs my waist.
 
We're finally inside the apartment. I want to throw everything away and just continue my beauty sleep.
I manage to take off the make-up and clothes, quickly getting into the bed.
 
I guess it's Baekho that enters the room. He's going to bed as well: I bet he's searching his sweetshirt..
In the chaos he manage to find it.
Then his body stops, he remains silent. 
 
Suddenly lowering his voice, he says:"Are you still awake?" 
He probably wants to tell me something about his sleeping needs.
 
I move my body to one side, turning my back on him. Just do what you want. 
He quickly get in the bed, probably encouraged by my last action.
Just beneath the blankets he hugs his pillow, that is me. Without thinking, I said:                                                              
 
"You're already starting to make me feel hot" and then he goes:" Ahhh, I knew you were awake. Stop acting like a princess. You were cold just a litlle while ago". I try to give him a punch in the stomach, but it doesn't seem to reach him despite the proximity of our bodies.
 
I'm a bit disappointed but i'm too tired to think to something else. 
Baekho's breath is regular. He's going to fall asleep soon and at this point I would like to do the same.
 
 
However, i lied. I do quite enjoy the warmth of his body.
The feeling of his arms wrapped around my body is way comforting.
But still bothers me to be treated like a cute plush.
Aishh.
 
 
..Just right before falling asleep I feel his hand slowly getting through my hair.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 ✖                                ✖                                      ✖                                         ✖                                           ✖
 
 
First of all, thank you for all the comments. They really encouraged me to continue~
This chapter reflects my current mood, kind of bittersweet. 
I'll try best to make the reading catchy, but i am actually slow in writing if don't get the proper inspiration. 
Let's see i if i can get this far~