CHRISTMAS CHAOS

YOOGEUN's CHRISTMAS WISH ( ONESHOT )

 

YOOGEUN’s POV

“Yah Yoogeunnie, you’ll spent Christmas with SHINee appas.” I turned around and saw my mom smiling at me. SHIINee appas? Are they going to visit me?

“Waeyo?” I asked my mom as she raised me from the floor. She carry me up to our window, and I can see the stars. It’s not snowing but the alley is covered with snow.

“Is Santa coming to their house?” I asked as I think if Santa is coming on their house. Coz Santa visits on our house every Christmas Eve.

“Of course!” My mom said as I breathe on the glass window. The way Minho-appa tought me.  “You missed them Yoogeunnie?” She asked.

“Yeah.” I said and draw a foot on the glass. “How much?” She asked again.

“A lot.” I said. “Onew-appa…”I started but not continue.

“Hmmm, what’s your wish for Christmas Yoogeunnie?” My mom asked again. I looked at the stars and think.

After a while of debating what’s the best Christmas wish, I looked up on the stars and smiled.

Yes. Exactly. That’s my Christmas wish.

NORMAL POV

“Aishhh!” Key is still sleeping!” Minho screeched and stomped his feet out of his room. He made his way towards the kitchen and started making breakfast. Yoogeun is going to spent Christmas eve on their house, and they spent a lot of time decorating their dorm just for their son.

“I miss my son.” He said, smiling. Just before then, Taemin walked out of their room. “Morning Hyung.” He said and smiled at me while scratching the back of his head.

“Is Key not up yet?” Minho asked the younger though his heart beats frantically. He knows his feelings for Taemin. He knows it. And though how much he denied it on himself, he knows.

He loves Taemin.

Not this Hyung-dongsaeng love. But a much more deeper and intimate one.

“Not yet. He’s still snoring on his bed.” The magnae said. He moved swiftly and the next thing Minho knew is that half of Taemin’s body slids on his arm. The younger looking on the food Minho was making.

“W-what do you want?” Minho said as he pulled himself away from the younger.

“Waeyo?” Taemin eyed his Hyung suspiciously. His Minho-hyung is weird. He never pulls away whenever Taemin touched him.

“Aishhh. Just get out of here first. I’m making breakfast!” His hyung yelled. That’s weird. Minho never yelled at him. “Yah! What are you staring at? Go and fix your bed. Then wake Key up. Aishhh. Why am I doing his job!” He nagged in an unusual high pitched tone. Well, that’s weirder.

Taemin walked out of the dorm thinking. His hyung is weird today. Talking to him earlier feels like talking to his Key-hyung. But to think of it, Taemin felt weirder since he woke up. He feels like he can do everything now, like hugging his Minho-hyung or holding his Minho-hyung’s hand or kissing his Minho-hyung…

He gulped as he felt his face blush. Oh yes, he felt confidence raging through his veins. Can he do skinships like his Jonghyun-hyung does with the other members?

Oh yes. He bet he can.

He already spent years trying to get his Minho-hyung’s attention. But he just can’t. Because every time he tried, he just failed. Blushing like an idiot with just the sight of his Hyung.

But now is different.

There’s confidence.

He smiled as he walked towards his Onew-hyung and Jonghyun-hyung’s room. He will go ask for their suggestion on how to make Minho fall for him. Before he could turn the knob, he heard loud noises. He pinned his ear on the door and tried to listen on what’s happening inside. His eyes widen when he realized what the sound is. !

Normally, he knows he would turn red get out of the place hurriedly. But this time, he wants to catch the two in the act. He wonders what’s wrong with him.

He blasted the door open and walked inside.

“I SAY NO TO JONGYU!” He yelled.

His two Hyung’s flashed a glare at him. Jonghyun is on top of Onew, giving him a…

 

Massage.

“What’s your problem Taeminnie? Onew asked in a little tone. Obviously minding Jonghyun’s weight on top of him.

Jonghyun, who just realized what did Taemin said suddenly get up from Onew’s back and retreated as far away on their room, covering his face. Though Taemin knows that he is blushing madly.

“Anni,anni! That’s not what you think! I’m just giving him a massage!” Jonghyun said defensively as Taemin bursted into a loud laughter. Taemin wondered why does his confident Jonghyun-hyung suddenly became a shy one.

“Yah! Why are you laughing at your Hyung!”Jonghyun yelled as he blushed even more. He hurriedly ran out of the room while covering his face.

“Mianhae Hyung” Taemin yelled so Jonghyun can hear. Onew-hyung just chuckled as he sat on his bed.

“Waeyo? You came here to ask something right?”Onew said as Taemin raised his brow but smiled. He never thought Onew will be as smart like this.

“Actually Hyung, I’m going to asked for help.” Taemin said as he sat infront of his Onew-hyung. “I want to court Minho-hyung.”

*************

“Bwo! Taeminnie saw you on top of Onew-hyung?!” Minho again shriek in a high pitched voice. Jonghyun on the other hand turned deeply scarlet.

“Aishhh. Don’t misunderstand! I was giving Onew-hyung a massage!” Jonghyun said again, covering his face.

“Yah! Are you trying to pollute Taeminnie’s mind! You erts!” Minho shrieked again, pointing Jonghyun with a knife. If not on the embarrassing situation, Jonghyun might be laughing his of now, but no. He is embarrassed as hell.

Jonghyun was about to answer when a soft knock was heard outside their dorm.

“Ommo! My Yoogeunnie!” Minho squealed,causing Jonghyun to jumped out of surprised. The taller run towards the door. Revealing Yoogeun and his mom. Minho, for the nth time let a high pitched shriek upon seeing Yoogeun.

(a/n: Just imagine Minho doing Key’s squeal when they saw Yoogeun for the first time in Hello Baby. Continuing now..)

“Please take care of him for now.” Yoogeun’s mom said with a friendly smile on her face.

“Neh ahjumma. We’ll take care of him. You too, alright?.” Minho said as he bowed when the lady leaves.

He closed the door and lift Yoogeun into the air.

“Ommo Yoogeunnie. You became so heavy!” Minho said as he hugged Yoogeun. “You miss Minho-appa?” He asked.

“Neh.” Yoogeun said, smiling. He missed his appa’s so much. “Where’s Onew-appa?” He asked and Minho frowned for a moment.

“He’s on his room, you know the way right?” Minho said as he put Yoogeun down.

“Neh.”The kid said as he starts running around the dorm. He then walked towards his Onew-appa’s dorm and pushed the door gently, revealing his Taeminnie-appa and Onew-appa on the bed, talking a bit seriously.

YOOGEUN’s POV

Ommo? Did Minho-appa shrieked like Key-appa earlier? Well that’s a bit weird. But it’s nice.

I smiled. I think being sweet suits  Minho – appa perfectly. I opened the door of Onew-hyung’s room and fing Onew-appa and Taemin-appa talking seriously.

“Neh. What am I going to do now Hyung?” Taemin-appa asked ,whimping.

“Well, we know Minho likes you too. So there’s nothing to go wrong when you confessed to him. Really Taemin, just say it to him forwardly.” Onew-appa answered.

This never surprised me. I know there’s something going on with my appa’s the first time I saw them. So Taeminnie-appa had already decided to confess to my Minho-appa? Oh well. This will be interesting. Knowing Taemin appa, he never had the guts to tell Minho appa his feelings, so what Onew-appa say is impossible for him.

“I can do that.” Taemin-appa said. I look at him surprisingly,then to Onew-hyung who also looked surprised. “Seriously hyung, I can do it now.” Taemin-appa said confidently and stood, clearly going to confessed at Minho-appa at this moment.

“Appa..” I called out before Taemin-appa do crazy stuffs.

They both turned to my direction.

“Oh! Yoogeunnie!” They both said and ran towards me. A pair of arms lift me and pulled me into a hug. I pushed softly to kiss Taemin-appa’s cheek, but I stopped when I recognized that it’s Onew-appa.

He’s lifting me.

He’s carrying me.

“Appa..” I said softly. And he smiled warmly at me.

This is the first time Onew-appa lifted me like this.

“You miss me Yoogeunnie?” He asked and waited for my answer.

“Neh..This much.” I said as I extend my arms widely and they both chuckled at my act.

“Aigoo. Yoogeun never lost his aegyo.”Taemin-appa said as he pouted his lips and moved closely to me. “Poppo.” He said and I gave him a peck on the lips. He grinned but didn’t move. “Again.”He said and I gave him another.

“Another.” He said and move closer to me. I was about to again peck on his lips but this time, Onew-appa moved me away from him.

“Yah! When did you become the King of Skinships!” Onew-hyung said as he laid me on the bed and began to play with me. Taemin-appa scoffed and grinned as he sat on the edge of the bed.

I sat up and looked at Taemin-appa. “You like Minho-appa.” I said bluntly.

Both of them looked shocked. Then they both laughed hysterically. As Taemin-appa fell out of the bed,he said. “Aigoo. Yoogeun is so smart.”

Onew-appa ruffled my hair and pulled me closer to him, making me sit on his lap. He never showed this kind of affection towards me, and I’m glad he does now.

“Neh Yoogeunnie. Taemin-appa likes Minho-appa. You think Minho-appa likes me?” He said.

“Neh.”I said. And he ruffled my hair.

“Are you going to help me win his heart Yoogeunnie?” He asked again.

“Neh appa!” I said brightly and hugged him. They laughed at my act.

*******

NORMAL POV

“Yah Kim Ki Bum! Get your up now!” Minho again screamed in his ear-splitting voice. “Aishhh. This man!” He said and he kicked Key hardly on the . Key fall out of the bed and land on the floor with a loud thump.

Minho prepared for Key’s anger backfire. Well, no one ever tried to kick the diva’s . Minho just feel to do that now. And he did.

But when Key stood up, the guy just scratched the back of his head and groggily walked out of the room.

That’s weird.

Minho eyed the latter as it walks unconsciously on the dorm. Yoogeun found his Key-appa and run towards him, spreading his arms to hug his dad. But to everyone’s surprised, Key stepped backward looking shock. Then slowly bent down to hug his son. He then gave Yoogeun a hesitated hug.

“Go to Minho-appa Yoogeunnie..” Key said as he pushed the kid towards Minho’s direction. HE finds it hard to lift the kid now. He felt he might drop him. Like what did Onew said on Hello Baby.

He walked absent-mindedly towards the bathroom and didn’t noticed that he was walking towards the table. Before anyone can react, Key was already on the floor, clutching the part that got bumped on the table.

Everyone laughed as Jonghyun walked to help him stand.

“Ommo, are you alright Key?” He said, concern visible on his voice.

“Neh.” Key said as he wondered what’s wrong with him.

“Yah Key-hyung! Why are you doing Onew-hyung’s body gags?”

***

The afternoon went on like that. All of them on the living room. Minho, Jonghyun and Onew playing with Yoogeun. Key staying in a far corner while watching the other’s play. And Taemin planning his confession for Minho.

As they finished eating their dinner, everyone gathered at the living room. All sitting comfortably on the couch, with Yoogeun on Onew’s lap.

“You know..” Minho said. “I think Key is weird today.”

“BWO!” Key exclaimed. “You are weirder!”

“Aishhh!” Minho’s voice again changed into a high pitched one. ”You nagged us last night to wake up early for Yoogeun then you woke up the last today!”

“Why are you using high-pitched tone?”

“Why are you doing Onew-hyung’s body gags!”

“Why are you including me in there?” Onew said.

“I think Onew-hyung is cool.” Jonghyun butted in.

“Oh I think Jonghyun-hyung is weirder.” Taemin said as he chuckled.

“I’m not!” Jonghyun said, again blushing furiously.

“Minho kicked my earlier.” Key continued.

“BWO?!” They all exclaimed as Jonghyun glared at Minho.

“But he didn’t even fight back!” Minho answered back.

“Now that’s really weird.” Taemin said.

“Yeah, Key not fighting back? That’s weird.” Onew said.

“Really weird I guessed.” Jonghyun said.

“See? I told you.” Minho said as he got up and walked towards the kitchen. Then suddenly.

“YAH ALL OF YOU! I TOLD YOU TO FINISH CLEANING THIS KITCHEN! WHY IS IT STILL SO MESSY IN HERE! GET BACK HERE YOU RASCALS!”

“Minho-appa is weird.” Yoogeun suddenly said making the four on the living room laugh.

“C’mon Taemin, do it now.” Onew said as he pushed Taemin off the couch.

“Now? Alright.” He said and left to go on the kichen.

Yoogeun frowned. His Taemin-appa is always shy and timid when it comes to his feelings with his Minho-appa. He misses his cute appa.

He looked around frowning. He does not want it all to end like this.

He misses his loud and confident Jonghyun-appa.

He misses his sweet and caring Key-appa.

He misses his cool and silent Minho-appa.

And above all, he misses the way his Onew-appa hesitates but hug him lovingly.

Yes, he enjoyed it at first.

Yes, their personalities are there. But from the different person.

It feels like they were starting all over again.

He wants his appa’s back.

***

“Minho-hyung.” Taemin said as he approached Minho. The latter faced the magnae. “I want to tell you something.”

“What is it?” Minho asked nervously. The rapper’s hand shakes uncontrollably.

“I’m inlo…” Taemin started. But as soon as he does, the confidence slipped away. Instead, he felt his heart beating loudly.

“I-i…”He stammered. He wondered if he’ll be able to say it now.

“Taemin?” Minho said coolly. He felt something inside him changed, in a familiar way. He suddenly understood what Taemin is trying to say. He looked at the magnae, shaking and struggling how to continue what he just had started. He smiled and walked towards this love.

“Saranghae Taeminnie..” Minho whispered. He felt the youngest stiffened as he closed the distance between them. “Do you love me back?”

Taemin eyes rounded. Barely breathing, he slowly nod, making the rapper smile brightly.

“This is the best Christmas for me..”

***

As soon as Taemin left to confessed to Minho, Onew gasped.

“Yoogeunnie..” He said and the kid looked up to his appa. He hugged Onew and said. “Happy Christmas Onew-appa!” Yoogeun said. As Onew’s eyes filled with tears.

“Aigoo! My son is so cute!” Key squealed.  And pulled Yoogeun into a hug. “Are you not going to greet me a Happy Christmas Yoogeunnie?”

“Happy Christmas Key-appa!”Yoogeun exclaimed as he realized that his Key-appa is back.

“How about me Yoogeun-ah?” Jonghyun said. But before Yoogeun can say something, he poted. “Kiss appa, Yoogeunnie.” And the kid obliged.

“Yah!Why are you crying Onew-hyung?” Key nagged as he chuckled at his hyung’s oblivious reaction.

“He hugged me.” He said pointing at Yoogeun.

Key rolled his eyes. “Yah. We saw.”

Yoogeun smiled. “This is the best Christmas gift for me.”

He said and the three looked at him surprisingly.

“Why didn’t we order chicken for dinner?” Onew said, wondering.

 

So there's my Christmas fic! Hope it does not confused you. Again, HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! Dedicated to 2min fans and my beloved subscribers.

SARANGHAE <3

Photobucket

Please kindly leave your comments and feedbacks after reading. I know it's a bit crappy. But Minho on Key's personality is really something.

Thanks everyone!