The unexpected

Forever with you~ (Sequel to Me With You?)

 

I heard ‘Insane’ in my ears. I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I saw two familiar faces. My eyes widened and I quickly covered my face.

“Annyeonghaesayo Sunbaes~ Not to be rude, but WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!” I freaked out. I heard Himchan chuckle.

“Today’s Wonderfuls free day. We wanted to know if you wanted to rehearse. We asked your manager and he said okay.” Minhyuk said. I nodded.

“Um… Sunbaes, Can you go out so I could do my morning routines?” They nodded and went to the living room. *AISH!? CHINCHA. Okkedokkae~~!* I thought. I grabbed a sweater and shorts and went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and changed. I walked out to the living room and saw them reading the script.

“S-sunbaes?” I asked. Minhyuk looked up and smiled.

“You look like you don’t wear makeup. This face is your exact face when we saw you this morning.” He said.

“I don’t use makeup. I only clean my face.” I said. He nodded.

“A pure beauty.” He said. 

“Sun-

“Um.. Let’s drop formalities. Call us oppa.” He said. I nodded.

“Minhyuk Oppa, Himchan oppa, would you like something to eat, or drink?” They shook their heads.

“Soo~ let’s get started!” I said and clapped my hands together. *Cute~* they thought.

“Let’s try the beginning of the first episode.” Himchan oppa said and gave me the script.

We started rehearsing for a couple of hours. It was really funny rehearsing with the oppas. We occasionally goofed off, we laughed, and we had fun.  

“Soomi, can we exchange numbers?” Himchan oppa asked. I nodded. We all exchanged numbers. I put in their phones ‘BunnyMimi’ as my contact.

Minhyuk oppa put ‘PrinceMinnie~’ as his name. Himchan oppa put ‘SoCoolChannie’ as his contact. I laughed at their names in my phone. They looked at me.

“It’s cute.” I said. They smiled.

I suddenly got a text message, so did Minhyuk and Himchan oppa. I looked at my phone.

From: Hyejin

‘Soomi! I'm at "Pretty Pancakes" and I see Teen Top! You wanna come down?’

"Soomi! We have to go! Sorry!" Minhyuk Oppa said putting on his shoes. 

"Neh~ Annyeong Oppa's!" they waves back and left.

*That was surprising timing?* I thought. 

I got ready and headed for pretty pancakes. I texted Hyejin saying I was coming. When I got there I walked in and a waiter took me to a room in the back. I was confused but followed.

"Really?! Are you okay?" I heard Hyejins voice. The waiter opened the door and walked away. I stepped in and bowed. 

"Annyeonghaesayo Mimi imida." I said. Changjo looked at me and froze. I noticed that only Changjo and L.Joe was here. L.Joe was sleeping in the corner on a chair. I slightly giggled. 

*Soomi?* he thought.

"SOOMI!!" Changjo yelled and ran to me. Hyejin looked at me with slight jealously and I was confused. The yell sort of woke L.Joe up. He looked up and saw an me in Changjos arms. He gulped and stood up. 

"Soomi?"  He said. I turned to him. Changjo let go and walked back to Hyejin. He took Hyejin to another room while me and L.Joe were staring at each other.

L.Joe took a step closer to me. My cheeks redden. *My number 1 kpop guy is going towards me!!!!* 

"I missed you soooo much!" he said and hugged me. I froze. *He misses me? Huh?* I slightly shook him off. "Excuse me sunbae?" I asked. He stepped back and chuckled.

“Your joking with me, huh?” I looked at him confused.

“About what sunbae?” I asked confused. L.Joe stepped closer to me and I took a step back. *What is she doing?* He thought.

“S-Sunbae… What are you doing?” I asked. *A few days ago he was mean and now this?* I thought.

L.Joe POV:

*I couldn’t take it anymore. I’ve waited 2 years for her. Now, what is she doing?* I thought. She looked afraid and confused. I helped her up and brought her to a seat.

“Sunbae…. I’m a big fan..” She said and her face flushed red. My heartbeat started to accelerate. *She always does this to me.* I thought.

“Soomi, we’re alone. You don’t have to call me sunbae.” She looked puzzled.

“Then L.Joe-sshi?” She said. I raised a brow. *I know she’s a good actor, but the jig is up?* I thought. I put my hand on hers. She looked up surprised.

“I want you to call me Joejoe oppa.” She looked at me and chuckled.

“That’s soooo cute! Who made it up? Do all your friends call you that?” She asked playfully.

“You made it. Only you call me that.” I couldn’t take it anymore. I crashed my lips onto hers, her eyes were wide open and when she knew what was happening. She pushed me. She wiped her lips and looked at me…..  

Author's Note:

@ailisu They will soon!(= 

Did you guys check out B1A4's comeback?! WAHHHHH!! When I read the english lyrics I was like 'O.O What is this?' I love Dalamtian's comeback! But DAYDAY. ;____; My bias is Daniel but it might change to Simon. HE'S SOOOO COOOL~ TEEN TOP'S COMEBACK NEXT WEEKK!!!! I'mmmmm sooooooo excited! INFINITE's comeback! OMG, I love the song sooooooo much! THey gave Woohyun less parts. Q.Q