Apology accpeted.

Mission: Capture his heart!

"Do you need me to help you pack?" L.Joe asked. I shook my head.

"No it's okay." I said.

"Soo, we'll pick you up in two hours. We're going to buy food for the trip." CAP said. I nodded.

"Am I cooking?" I asked.

"Of Course~!" They cheered. I giggled.

"OKAYY~ This is going to be sooo much fun! Who else is going?" I asked.

"Us, Ricky, 4Minute, and B.A.P." Niel said. I nodded.

"Are you sure you don't need help packing?" L.Joe asked again. I poked his cheek.

"I'm fine. I can't wait to get there!" I said. He smiled. CAP dropped me off at home. I walked in a heard mumbling. *Daehyun?* I walked upstairs and slightly opened his door. He was laying on his bed. I was about to walk away, but I heard

"I can't believe her. She left me to go with L.Joe. Why did I ever believe I could win her heart?" He said. My eyes widened and I quickly scrabbled back to my room. *What was that?* Daehyun thought. *Is she home?* He thought. I opened the door and looked at the hallway, he saw nobody and went back into his room.

*W-What did that mean? He wants to win my heart?* I thought.

I began packing to get my mind off of it. I heard my door open and my eyes widened. So did his.

"Your home?" I nodded and raised a brow.

"When were you talking?" I asked.

"Didn't feel like texting." He said. I nodded.

"Can you help me pack?" He asked. I raised a brow and nodded. He slightly smiled and we walked to his room. 

"I'll write down what you need to pack and if you need any other help my room is down the hall, okay?" He nodded. He handed me paper and a pen.

I began writing and Daehyun sat on his bed awkwardly. He finally broek the silence.

"Are we okay?" He asked. I froze and then continue writing.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking down.

"You seem mad at me and.... I'm sorry. For being a jerk a couple of days ago." He said. *What is he doing?* I thought.

"I'm sorry for being mean, and ignoring you and begin cold." He said. "Do you forgive me?"

*Should I? He hasn't been...*

"Yea.. I forgive you. And I'm sorry for being mean and giving you attitude. It's just, Jieun & me haven't had a very good past and stuff.." I said.

"Himchan told me." He said. I scoffed.

"I'm surprised Jieun didn't." I said.

"I didn't want to hurt her." He said. I nodded. 

"Of course, she's your girlfriend." *Why does it hurt?* I felt my heart cring at my own words and tears formed in my eyes. *What's wrong with me?* I thought. I kept my head down the entire time. I gave him the list.

"Here's the list." I said and walked out.