Four (por).

Crushing on Mr. Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You furrowed your eyebrows at Baekhyun, who was talking to the girl over the counter.  But you knew that you couldn't compare.

She wore a cute tee, it was a crop top - something you'd never wear. It showed off her slim, pale tummy. She paired it with a hot pink mini skirt that showed off her long, shiny legs, it was the perfect way of showing off her body in a "humble-brag-kind-of-way".

She leaned over the counter and ran her slim fingers over Baekhyun's chest and he didn't seemed bothered by the skinship that she was displaying. She giggled like a cute high school girl, and Baekhyun smiled widely in return. You could tell the he clearly enjoyed the attention that he got from her. She kept leaning over and whispering things into Baekhyun's ear, making him laugh over and over again.

Chanyeol secretly smiled your way, he knew you were jealous. There was not way you couldn't have been jealous. He brought in Hyeri for that exact reason: to make you jealous. And Hyeri was perfect for the role. She had just the right amount of both cute and y in her to make any girl jealous of how she acts with the oppas around her.

You decided that you couldn't take any more of this torture and quietly went into the back room.

Chanyeol laughed as you left, he couldn't help it; you were just too easy to predict, and his plan was working even more smoothly than he had planned for it to. He was just too good this, "Note to self: Shy little Soeunnie better buy me good ice cream after her and her Prince Charming get their happily ever after because of my plan."

"Hyeri-yah. Thanks for the help," Chanyeol whispered into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter