Chapter 1

Call Me Beautiful

 

    I tossed back and forth trying to find that one comfy spot in my bed. Not havin gany luck I rolled onto my side to check the time......6:15 it read. Only needed to wait 15 more minutes until it goes off.

*Sigh*

Throwing the edge of the blanket off me, I decided to just get up. No point in staying in bed for a whole 15 minutes. Swinging my feet over the side of the bed I shivered a bit as the icy floor touched my bare feet. Still feeling the tiredness in my eyes I sat the for a little while, the cold feeling in my feet going away after a while.

 Snapping out of my half sleep state I finally made myself get up. Standing up with a big stretch, I walked into the bathroom turning on the light whish temporarly blinded me. Rubbing my eyes a bit I took a nice warm shower, which felt good since it was so cold in the house.

Emerging out of my bathroom, running a towel through my wet hair, I switched on my bedroom light and began looking for my school uniform. After getting dressed I took a glance at the clock, hoping I wasted enough time, it read 6:30am.

'Not even close' I thought to myself heading for my door. I knew very well no one would be awake; Dad works late so of course he would need sleep, mom doesn't really have a reason to get up since I walk to school. As for my sisters...we don't get along well. I don't see them, they don't see me and everything will be fine.

Making my way downstairs to the cold empty livingroom. Seriously it's like my house doesn't have any heat or something. With at least 20 minutes 'til I leave for school I slumped on the couch. I looked around trying to find the remote, without having any luck I just sat there.

*Another sigh*

Having too much time isn't always a good thing. Sometimes it just needs to go faster, and for me I wish it would. 

I was about to drift off to dreamland again when my phone went off saying that I had a message, scaring me half to death. Looking everywhere to find it I stood up and scrunched my face as I heard it fall to the floor with a loud thud.

I picked up my phone off the floor and sat back down on the couch. I already know who sent it- one of my best friends Minah. (a/n: I'm not good with making up names srrrryyyy) We were friends since we were really little, our moms were close and so were we.

While I was getting ready to check the messege I got another one. She always would freak out if I didn't reply. One time she even came to my house in the middle of the night, never again will I lose my phone.

 

First message:

Hey~ Are you ready I'm on my way to your house ^^

 

Second message: 

Are you okay? Your not mad at me are you? 

 

I was about to reply when the front door suddenly flew open, scaring me again I dropped my phone onto the floor. Just as I was about to look who came in, Minah came running to me and started asking so many question it made me dizzy. The only thing I heard was, 'I'm sorry' everything else was a blurr from her talking so fast.

"Whoa whoa whoa shhhhh~ stop talking. First, I'm not mad at you so stop over-reacting and second, how in the world did you get in here?" I asked holding onto her shoulders so she'd stop moving.

"You seemed mad, and simple I used the extra key under the mat." She said like it was the most normal thing in the world.

'Well gotta find a new hiding spot for that now' I said sighing to myself and releasing her shoulders.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked snapping me out of my thoughts of where to put the key.

"Yeah let's go." She helped me off the couch and ran out the door. I got my shoes and headed out the door.

'I hope today goes well...'

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I finally updated this fic. I had a hard time with this chapter, first one is always the hard one. I'll try to update this as often as I can but I'll alternate between this one and my other one. 

Hmmmm I'm still thinking of a name for you, I have a few in mind but I haven't made up my mind yet.

Don't forget to comment and enjoy the story :)