Final Chapter

A very Eunhae Christmas...

 

It was a chilly night, but inside, it was warm and calming. Bright Christmas lights flickered on and off and the smell of hot chocolate wafted throughout the air as Super Junior relaxed for the Holiday. It was late Christmas Eve and while everyone else went out to play with snow or go to Karoake bars, one stayed behind with a Santa hat resting on the arm rest, perched upside down on the couch. 
 
The brunettes legs were hanging over the couch while his head was close to the floor. Excited chocolate eyes gazed at the pine Christmas tree awaiting the appearance of Santa. Every since he was a child, he attempted to stay awake long enough to fulfill his childhood dream of meeting the jolly old man. And this time, he would surely stay up.
 
Footsteps approached the couch and glanced down at Donghae in worry, but that was natural. "Donghae ssi, are you sure you don't want to come with us? Eunhyuk won't be back until late.." Leeteuk murmured, smiling down at the boy who blinked up at him. 
 
"Teukie umma, I have to wait till Santa comes." Donghae murmured, double checking to make sure he had fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and milk on the table beside the tree, nodding when he confirmed it.
 
The blond just chuckled then bent down to ruffle the boys hair. "So childish, Donghae ssi.. Ah, well I guess we'll be leaving then.. Call one of your hyungs if you need something.." Leeteuk brushed a kiss on the boys forehead before standing. He quickly zipped up his jacket and slid on a pair of Sukira Kiss gloves with his face on them before exiting the door. "Don't stay up too late.." Leeteuk called over his shoulder.
 
A warm tingly feeling that began from his toes to his head made him tremble in enthusiasm. Of course he'd stay up a long time, Santa didn't come till exactly 12:00 AM. Plus, when Eunhyuk came back the dark haired boy would spend time with him and wait for Santa with him. Donghae lazily stretched on the coach, eyes not leaving the tree nor the presents. 
 
Instaneously, the boy stared directly at the presents with wide gleaming eyes. He scurried towards the tree then searched for his presents, seperating everyone elses gifts together. He pulled all his gifts towards him and trailed his fingers up and the down the numerous colored wrapping paper.
 
A huge, childish grin spread across his face when he found a present from Eunhyuk. He picked it up and shook it in his hands, pouting slightly when he couldn't make out what it was. He bit his lip then picked up another gift one of the others and shook it near his ear. They were good this year..
 
"I wonder what Eunhyukkie got me this year.." Donghae murmured before scurrying back to the couch, sliding on his Santa hat before curling up on the couch.
 
Slowly, Donghae's eye lids fluttered to a close. He drifted into a quick slumber, dreams filled with vivid, vibrant colors of Christmas whether it was the red, beautiful greens or golden bells. The bright lights from the tree twinkled magically behind Donghae's closed lids, lighting his reverie...
 
Inaudible footsteps tip toed toward the dazzling tree and smiled back at the brunette who lay fast asleep. The raven haired boy placed a hand over his mouth to keep from laughing as he sat in front of the large tree, taking out extra presents from his black sack. He cautiously glanced over his shoulder, making sure to not stir the peacefully sleeping boy.
 
All of a sudden, arms wrapped around the mans neck and a pair of legs wrapped around his waist. "You came!" the boy shrieked in the others ear, quickly checking his watch. "It's pretty early though.." 
 
Dark eyes blinked as they glanced at Donghae who was playfully toying with his Santa hat.  "Merry Christmas, Hae.." the man whispered and Donghae nearly shouted with joy.
 
"Eunhyukkie! You came! But you're being an imposter.. You're not Santa.." Donghae murmured with a pout then poked Eunhyuks cheek.
 
Eunhyuk chuckled, revealing his gummy smile. "Why would I be a fat man in a Santa suit?"
 
Donghae blinked. "You're wearing a Santa suit... And you smell like my chocolate chip cookies!"
 
"Oh? Those were for 'Santa'?" Eunhyuk quoted with his fingers before setting Donghae onto the floor. Donghae nodded. "Tonight, I'm your Santa." Eunhyuk smiled a gummy smile then sent Donghae a mehrong when he pouted. "What? Am I not good enough!?" Eunhyuk gasped in a dramatic way before smirking.
 
"Santa for tonight?" Donghae repeated, grinning childishly. "Well.. I wanna ride on your sleigh and play with reindeer and meet elves, inculding ELF tonight!" Donghae happily smiled then poked Eunhyuks stomach.
 
Eunhyuk smiled. "Wait a second, I gotta put on that beard.." He chuckled then ran into the closet, coming back with a long snowy beard. "Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas!" Eunhyuk sat on the couch then patted his lap, smiling a gummy smile at Donghae. 
 
The brunettes eyebrows pulled together and his eyes narrowed suspiciously making Eunhyuk nervously cover his gummy smile. Almost in split seconds, the brunette was happily sitting in the olders lap, grinning stupidly at his boyfriend. Donghae put his hands in his lap then innocently glanced at Eunhyuk before playfully tugging on his beard..
 
When he stopped being childish, Eunhyuk spoke softly against the youngers ear making him shiver, eyes closing.. "What do you want for Christmas, Hae?" He kissed the boys ear softly then sheepishly glanced at the boys multi colored socks, then biting his lip nervously.
 
Lips curled up in a smile at the question then bounced in Eunhyuks lap. "Silly monkey~ You know what I want for Christmas! Or are you that pabo?" Donghae inquired, grinning cheerfully.
 
Eunhyuk ruffled Donghaes hair then chuckled. "Oh really? Then what is that, Hae? And I'm not stupid~" he pouted then smiled a gummy smile.
 
"All I want for Christmas is you~" the boy hummed in Eunhyuks ear, tone animated. He hugged the older around the torso then buried his face in the others neck, inhaling the soothing strawberry scent of Eunhyuks shampoo. 
 
"Ho, Ho, Ho... Is that all you want?" Eunhyuk asked, pressing his thumb against Donghae's lower lip. Donghae nodded, eyes twinkling. The raven haired boy parted Donghae's lips with his thumb then chuckled. "You naughty boy.." he growled playfully then smiled a gummy smile. "Alright, what do you want from me?"
 
Donghae smiled then flicked Eunhyuk in the head, wishing that toy hammer was around. "You don't remember?" Donghae teased with a mehrong. "I wanna watch movies until Christmas." he said with a broad smile. "You promised we'd watch the movie on the radio show, remember?"
 
Eunhyuk chewed his bottom lip slightly then nodded. "Yeah.. I remember.." He murmured, leaning over to grab the remote. "Which movie?"
 
"Tit-"
 
"Not Titanic, you watched that too many times.." Eunhyuk murmured, arms wrapping securely around Donghae's waist.
 
Donghae blushed slightly at the contact and then relaxed against the mans lap again. "That's not fair.. Ooh, ELF! Let's watch ELF!" Donghae shouted, grabbing the remote and finding it on onDemand.
 
"Okay, ELF then." Eunhyuk Donghae's velvet soft arms then kissed his cheek. "Wanna know what I want for Christmas?" Donghae made a noise as if saying 'what?' Eunhyuk smiled. "A kiss.. And in a couple hours, you'll have to stay up real early so we can go outside and see something." Eunhyuk smiled at the activity.
 
"W-what?" Donghae breathed, glancing over his shoulder at Eunhyuk with curious eyes. 
 
"It's a secret.." 
 
Almost instantly, chocolate orbs lit up. "Ooh~ A surprise, huh Hyukkie?" Donghae asked, lips parted as he glanced at Eunhyuk. He nodded then pointed to the tv.
 
Minutes passed as the movie begun and numerous colors flickered across the screen, which reflected beautifully in Donghae's eyes. The brunette snacthed up his Santa hat and placed it tightly on his head, squealing when Buddy appeared on the screen. Seeing those pointy shoes and pointy hat made Donghae want to become an elf. To experiance how it felt to be special to Christmas by helping Santa and creating gadgets and gizmos for little boys and girls.. 
 
Feeling Donghae's excited bounces and hearing his musical laughter made Eunhyuk ecstatic he had someone to share Christmas with. Someone so loving and more adorable than his puppy.  And funny and sweeter than any strawberries he'd tasted in his life... Hearing the younger's laughter was like those golden bells hanging from their door. Animated and bright, instantly feeling your soul with happiness.. 
 
During the movie, chocolate orbs began to flutter in sleepiness. Eunhyuk noticed. Said boy lightly peppered kisses against the back of his lovers neck making him blink away the sleep. The gummy smiling boy chuckled then ran his fingers up and down Donghae's arms, creating small goose bumps to appear.
 
"Eu-Eunhyukkie~" Donghae whined, shivering in the others arms. "I-I'm trying to watch the movie~"
 
In response, the older just shrugged, "It's almost time for your surprise, Hae~" he cooed in a sweet tone. "Don't wanna miss it do you?"
 
Instaneously, a red and white clad head shook in agreement. "No.." a whisper replied, glancing at a monotonous tickling clock on the wall.
 
"Then let's pause this so we can go.." Eunhyuk breathed under Donghae's jaw line.
 
Donghae nodded then grabbed the remote, pausing it quickly before turning in Eunhyuks lap to face him. "What is it, Hyukkie?" Donghae asked dabbing a finger into the boys chest. "Come on silly monkey, tell me~ Tell me, tell me, tell tell tell tell tell, tell me~" Donghae sang making Eunhyuk chuckle.
 
Eunhyuk glanced at the clock and squeaked, noticing they only had a minute to spare before it would happen. Hurriedly, he shot from the couch with Donghae still wrapped around his waist, and ran outside to the front of their dorms and sighed when it hadn't begun yet.
 
Eunhyuk placed his hands on both Donghae's shoulders and gazed passionately into his eyes, waiting for the perfect moment. The brunette just stood there with a dumbfounded expression as Eunhyuk sheepishly gazed into his eyes. With their gazes locked, the stares became intense making the older snicker from embarassment. And.. Bam! Crackle! It happened...
 
Quickly, their lips crashed together forcefully as the lights went off above their heads. Donghae was in shock from the sudden force being pressed against his lips then yelped in surprise as he gazed into the sky. Vibrant greens and reds, blues and beautiful neons splattered against the starless night sky. A brilliant firework show began before his eyes. Streams of light formed a fountain like affect creating unbeliable pictures. Specks of gold, appearing as stars and pixie dust, seemed to float from the numerous streams of light making his heart beat accelerate, giving him a reason to believe in magic. 
 
Eunhyuks eyes fluttered open to find chocolate orbs staring at the lights. The way the streams and golden specks seemed to reflect from those beautiful orbs made everything seem more spectacular. The raven haired boy couldn't explain how seeing the lights from Donghae's eyes made him feel. It sure was better than seeing those lights from his own eyes he could tell you that..
 
He pulled back due to air loss and panted, their breath mingling. "H-hyukkie.." Donghae breathed breathless. He trembled in the olders arms then shot a hand to cover half of his face. Tears trickled down Donghae's flawless face as he saw the images of the lights in his mind. All the while, Eunhyuks face was plastered right smack dab in the middle making him appear as an angel of some kind.. "I-I.. Hyuk..." 
 
Eunhyuk nudged Donghae's arm away then used his thumbs to wipe away those delicate tears. "Donghae.. Look.." Eunhyuk glanced at the sky, chocolate orbs following the strong gaze.
 
Tear filled eyes, gazed up at the sky in amazement. Each and every word was created delicately. 'Merry Christmas, Hae.. I love you so much, even if you hated me that day when I accidently let our fishy fall down the sink.. Spending Christmas with you is like living a dream.. One that can't possibly be real.. Enjoy your Christmas, Donghae~ - Hyukkie - forever your silly, pabo monkey.. P.S. Eunhae together forever and eternity, our love shall never be rivaled <3
 
Pools of chocolate glazed over as they stared deeply into Eunhyuks darker ones. "I love you, Hyukkie.. I love you more than I love my fishys.. Oh! And you have to change their water!" Donghae said, dabbing a finger into his ribs.
 
Eunhyuk just chuckled, "I love you, too maybe even more than my strawberry milk and monkey brothers." he smiled a gummy smiled then wrapped his arms tightly around Donghae's slim waist. "Well, the house is empty and the others won't be back till early next morning. We have the house to ourselves.. Know what I'm thinking?" Eunhyuk winked.
 
Donghae eyes lit up in excitement and he nodded. "Of course, Hyukkie~ Why didn't I think about that!?" he returned the wink and pressed his lips against Eunhyuks.
 
"Araso! Let's go make that hot chocolate then eat all the sweets we want!" Eunhyuk locked hands with Donghae and they happily ran inside the house.
 
"Exactly!"
 
When they made it inside, a large man was bent over their decorated tree with a sack. Donghae gaped while Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow. Silently, the tip toed towards the tree. As they did, they exchanged confused glances. When the man rose to his feet, he let out a jolly chuckle then turned to face the two boys.
 
"Ho. Ho. Ho~ Merry christmas!" the jolly man shouted, placing one gloved hand on Eunhyuks shoulder and the other on Donghae's.
 
"Shindong..?" Donghae murmured, eyebrows pulled together. 
 
The jolly mans cheeks tinted to a pink. He reached in his front pocket and pulled out a handful of dust and glanced from each boys face then smiled. He blew the specks of gold into the boys faces and winced as they fell to the floor, one on top of the other.
 
"That's for not saving me any cookies and milk." he winked. 
 
Well, here's my first one shot of this website xDD I hope you enjoyed!! Ah, comments and critiques are loved <3