Say Yes ! (Chapter 2)

Say Yes !

 

 

The day had came, today is my first time at my new school. I felt nervous and excited at the same time. I woke up early today, after I done my shower, I wear my new school uniform, I wear face power on my face, mascara on my eyelashes and lip gloss on my lip. I wear a pink cute clip on my front hair. I feel so happy today.
 

"wow, I think i'm beautiful :D", I said while admiring myself infront of the mirror .

Then I look at my SHINee wrist watch, its already 7.00 am, and the school started on 8.00 am, so i went downstairs for my breakfast. My aunt already prepared brakfast for me, that is milk and sandwich. I love Milk ! So i finished my food. I ask permission to go to school at her Aunt. 

On her way to school, I feel very NERVOUS like really really nervous, in just 10 minutes, I already arrived at my new school, my eyes is big like ping pong ball, I never expected that my aunt will register me in a very beautiful and big school. When I entered in the school, everybody look at me, that makes me feel nervous and shy at the same time, i don't know what to do and where to go. Then someone had block my way. I was really scared until the boy ask me.

"Are you Eun Mi ? " he said in a bored manner.

"N...Ne... why ?" I reply slowly.

"So you're the girl named Eun Mi, I'm your guide and my name is Donghae" he said still in a bored manner that make me felt irritated a bit.

"oh, kamsahamnida nice to meet you" I reply

"Your aunt had asked me to guide you at this school and your class is same like mine, come on we have to go to class now before the lesson had start" said Donghae.

So I followed him until she entered the class, I sit beside Donghae, their first lesson was Math which I really hate the most, I was very weak at Math subject, but then Donghae whisper to me, that make me shocked.

" I Know that you're weak on Maths, i will teach you later" said Donghae

"Ne kamsahamnida oppa..'  I reply 

I really happy at that time cause I had friend on my first day of school and after Combined science lesson the bell ring thats means, its break time, I went at the canteen with Donghae, even we sat togother at the canteen. We have a normal chat together.

"So how's your first day of school ?" Donghae asked just to break the silence between them.

" its was great oppa" I reply with her sweetest smile.

" That's good " Donghae reply and this time with his smile.

I felt very happy until the end of the school lesson, and I went home with big smile in my face :D When its dinner time my aunt asked me about her first day of school.

"How's your first day of school Eun Mi ?' my aunt asked me

"Its was great Aunt, and kamsahamnida for registering me at a new big school and kamsahamnida for your guide too" I reply.

"Ne.. good.. anything for your Eun Mi" my aunt reply with smile

After dinner I went to her bedroom, I suddenly thinks about Donghae and his cute smile. I smile suddenly when I remember Donghae cutest and sweet smile. I felt really happy today, then I felt really sleepy so I off to my dreamland. Zzzzzzzz ~

so what do you think about this chapter ? is it interesting or not ? ^^ just comment and please no harsh comment :D need your opinions :D and subcribe too kasahamnida ^^