Flying~

I'm Crazily In Love With You

Annie POV

*bell rings* HUH? uh... *yawns* oh crap I must have slept through class again!!!! Crap, what if Sir caught me? But if he did he would've woken me up, right? Well who cares, this period's finished and now off to lunch. YAY!!!

As I walk to the tables where I usually have my lunch with my friends, something suddenly pounced on me. I screamed at the topof my lungs and quickly turned around to punch it off me. And with powerful right handed fist, I sent............................................................ Yoseob flying. . . ==" That boy has got to stop doing that... I quickly got to my feet to help him up, but a hand pulled me back from doing so. "Don't worry Seobie should be ok. He gets it at least twice a day so he should be alive." That voice... It could only be... HIM.

As I turn around to meet that very familiar voice, there stood DooJoon and his beautiful, blinding smile. His presence was so bright it just shone with such a bright glow behind him, that it just made him look like an angel sent from the above to brighten my day, everyday. Or maybe the glow was from the fact that I was shorter than DooJoon and he was blocking the Sun. Yeah....... I like option 1.

DooJoon POV

As Hyunseung, Junhyung, Kikwang, Dongwoon and I sat at our usual eating table, waiting for Annie, we couldn't help but wonder where Yoseob was.

{1 minute later} As I saw Yoseob fly off to the other side of the school, it could only mean one thing. He jumped on Annie.........again... Poor girl she must be so frightened. As I made my way to where Yoseob came from, there she was. My Annie, she looked so cute sitting on the ground "OTL"- ing.

Even though she doesn't know my feelings toward her at least I can still be by her. I NEED to tell her soon or next time she sends Yoseob flying off, he might carry her off with him. "Don't worry about Seobie..." and when she turned around, she had this dazed look, it was just so adorable and then she flashed me one of her beautiful smiles. She meant the world to me and she doesn't even know.