Going clubbing

My life became quite entertaining

If that was G-Dragon! Omg i could barely breathe. When I looked back he was gone.
“AISH! First and probably last time I’m meeting GD, and then I can’t see him because of the sun + I bumped into him!” I said while sitting down on a bench being depressed, he was really amazing and i loved him because of his awesome music.
“Don’t worry boo, maybe it wasn’t him, maybe I was wrong.” She said while sitting next to me, putting her arm around me.
We was sitting on the bench for 30 minutes in silence, then Nikki looked at me with a big smile on her face.
“Let’s go clubbing tonight!?” she said while jumping. “I’m pretty sure you have to be 21 to go in a club, we can get away with it at home, but I don’t think we can do it here” I said while she looked at me, still smiling.
“We can try? Awh come on Shelly.” She said with puppy eyes.
“Fine, let’s try” I said and then, we had to shop some more for our clubbing tonight.

At our place we were getting ready to party. We had bought a lot of alcohol, and were drinking drinks,
while listening to loud music, putting makeup on, and just making us self look hot.
“Oh Shelly’love, what do you think?” Nikki said while making a modeling entrance and posing.
“You look absolutely gorgeous Nikki’dear.” I said laughing. “If I was a Korean guy I would totally try to hook up with you.” I said while Nikki was laughing.

“You should get dressed too, we’re leaving in 2 hours, and we have to drink and have fun before we go.” She said and I nod and got dressed.
“So what do you think?” I asked “omg so beautiful. Really hot!” she said and I hugged her “Thanks Nikki’dikkie”


 

“Well let’s go, the limo is here” I said, and we both went out. We decided to rent a limo because that would maybe make people think we’re 21 and not 20.
Not sure if it would work though. We arrived to the club and everybody was looking at the limo.
There were a lot of people and it looked like it was a really popular club. When we got out of the limo, 2 big guys came at us.
“Oh Shelly, we’re busted” Nikki said while holding my hand. “This way ladies” the one guys said, both of us got some cards around our necks that said ‘VIP’. “OMG Nikki, they think we’re VIPs” I whispered.
When we got inside, everybody at the VIP section looked famous, it was crazy.
“Nikki this is going to be an awesome night” I said and she nod. “Let’s go order some drink” She said, and we walked to the bar.

“Good evening beautiful(in Korean)” I heard a dark voice behind me, and then felt a warm hand on my shoulder.
I looked up and saw a beautiful guy with blue hair.  Wait … it was TOP! “H-Hi” I stuttered.
“Can I buy you a drink?” he asks in Korean, and when he found out that I didn’t understand it, he asks me in English and I just nod.
Nikki was at the dance floor with some guy she had met.  “You don’t look like you’re from around here” he said
“No me and my friends is just here on vacation” I said. Me and TOP talked and laughed for the entire night, he’s really funny.
Nikki was drunk and dancing with a lot of guys, so she was pretty busy.
He wasn’t this stuck up, arrogant famous guy I actually thought he was. “How did the two of you get into the VIP section” he asks
and I told him about the limo and the big guys, and he laugh. “Go out with me tomorrow?” he suddenly asks after a minute of silence and I just look at him in shock.
He took my phone and send a message to himself, then hugged me “See you” he whispered in my ear,
and I felt Goosebumps all over my body and then he left. I just waved at him, still in shock.
Nikki came running to me “Was that TOP?!” she said looking just as shocked as me.
“He asked me out” i said and she screamed. Nikki was one of those screaming fangirls,
while I was just one of the fangirls who support a band because of their music, not because they’re hot and I wasn’t a screaming fangirl at all.
But meeting TOP really shocked me because he really was beautiful, no doubt.