love me

If You Really Love Me

a/n: edited. i don't like to give you a sad ending. i don't even know how to describe a beautiful girl. i am so sorry for the short story and for the crappy ending. please forgive this awful writer of yours.

You are a junior high school student, one of the queenkas of Shawol High. The other queenkas even say that you're the fairest one among all of the others. You're y yet decent. You're gorgeous yet simple. You're slender yet tall.

Your fingers are candle-like, your complexion is pale and your face is angelic. You possess cherry-red lips, protruding cheekbones and a beautifully-shaped nose. You have slender arms and legs, long and curly eye lashes and sparkling eyes.

Everyone loves your radiating, friendly, pleasant, sunny, and bright smile. Every boy would want to touch your shiny, dark, natural, flowing and bouncy hair. All loves to hear your silky, smooth and calm voice which is as gentle as the wind.

Being a famous queenka of your school, you receive tons of gifts everyday. But it is okay with you, even though your desk overflows with love letters. You don't care about the death glares and y remarks from other girls. Because what you hate the most is when someone stalks and follows you.

You don't give a damn about SHINee, the school's famous kingkas. But you can't just ignore the charms of Lee Taemin, the maknae. It is not because you have a crush on him or you likes him or whatever. What bothers you is that Taemin stalks you at home and in school. And he follows you everywhere she goes, well, except in the comfort room.

One late afternoon, you were strolling along the park near the school. You felt like a presence was following you and watching your every move. From the corner of your eye, you could see Taemin behind a brick wall. You rolled your eyes and turned around to face him. "I could see you."

Taemin came out of his hiding spot and he scratched his neck. "Hey." You raised a brow at him. "Lee Taemin, why are you following me?" His eyes widened in panic and he tried to deny it. "No! I wasn't following you."

You exhaled. "I know you've been stalking me for days. Why is that so?" Taemin gulped. "My parents told me to follow my dreams and that's you. And I think I'm falling for you." You tilted your head. "You think you're falling for me? But why?"

He gathered all his courage. "Because you are so beautiful." You sweetly smiled at him. "Really? You love me because I am pretty?" Taemin eagerly nodded his head as a sign of agreeing with what you said.

You spoke. "But you haven't seen my sister yet, she's prettier than me." He raised his eyebrows at you. "Really? She's prettier than you?!" You bravely looked straight to his eyes. "Do you know Kang Hyeri?" He narrowed his eyes as he tried to remember. "No, I don't know her." You sighed. "Do you want to see her?" Taemin nodded fervently.

You smiled a bitter smile at Taemin. "She's behind you, Lee Taemin." Taemin turned around, but his smile faded when he saw no one behind him. He faced you and he scowled, "Are you making a fool out of me?" You shrugged your shoulder carelessly. "No, I am not making fun of you." Taemin furrowed his thick eyebrows at you. "But no one is behind me!" You sadly stated. "I know. But if you really love me, you won't look back."