That Turtle Owner.

He's The One.

 

Kim Jongwoon,better known as Kim Yesung. You can say he's a weird person. I mean, he dances awkwardly. And well.. Speaks unrelated stuff.Oh! And he's a turtle lover/owner. But he has good intentions though! Possibly..
 
But... Yesung-hyung helps me in everything I need.. He's like a big brother to me.Always looking out for me. I can trust him with anything. 
 
 
----
 
"Hmmm... "
 
"What is it,Wookie?"
 
"Huh? Oh nothing.."
 
He ruffled my hair and gave me that encouraging smile of his. Because of that, my negative thoughts had been washed away. I smiled along with him.
 
Oh Kim Yesung...
 
-----------------------------
 
-RYEOWOOK'S POV-
 
I opened my mouth wide to let out a yawn. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to look at the person. 
 
"Tired,Wookie?" Yesung-hyung said to me as he sat down right beside me with his lunch.Slight worriment were hinted in his eyes.
 
"Yeah, but it's no big deal. I just stayed up to fini-" My attention was diverted to somewhere else. More like..someone else.
 
My crush... Yep I have a crush. He's top of the class..wait.. the whole school. Since he sits 2 tables near me, I would glance at him a lot. He would smile and laugh with his friends. Sometimes he look over here. Sometimes he catches me staring at him. Point is, I really like him.
 
"Hello~? Earth to Wookie? Keep staring into space and I'll give your food to my turtles," I snapped out of my little world and came back to Earth just to hear that final sentence. I glared at Hyung a bit before taking a bite into my sandwich.
 
"Turtles can't eat sandwiches,Hyung." I pointed out.
 
"No,but the eat the lettuce and maybe tomatos."
 
"As long as you don't put them in water. Land turtles can't swim." I reminded him. When he first got his turtles, he put them in water. They almost died since they're land turtles. 
 
"I know that now..." I heard him mumble. I chuckled at his weirdness.
 
-----------------------
 
-YESUNG'S POV-
 
The bell rung and the exit out the school was filled with kids waiting to go home. I walked down the halls to the outside world and found Ryeowook standing there. Of course, he's probably waiting for me. I usually take him home. It's become a habit for Ryeowook to wait for me now. 
 
"Hey,waiting for me?" I patted his head. In response, he pouted and nodded. So adorable~ 
 
"Let's go, I need to finish my homework quickly so I can start on my composition again~!" He said in a cheerful manner. I smiled and we started walking to the arch where the world awaited. 
 
Once we turned the corner and went 1 block away, Ryeowook stopped. I looked at him curiously.
 
"..I think I forgot my song in the music room.." He announced in a small voice. I sighed at his weak memory,but smiled.
 
"Then let's go back and we'll get it." 
 
"Why don't you go home first?"
 
"Then you'll be walking home alone. You know how dangerous the outside world is. And you're one of those vulnerable people.."
 
"...Fine..." Ryeowook sighed in defeat once he was told the truth.
 
We headed back to the campus yet again.
 
"How about I run to get it for you, just wait here ok? I know how slow you are." He huffed and nodded. I chuckled at his cuteness and gave him my stuff. I ran inside the building  to the music room.
 
-RYEOWOOK'S POV-
 
As Yesung-hyung's figure disappear into the building,I walked around the front.He's really kind..Having nothing to do, I started looking at the flower beds,and peeking in Hyung's bag. My boredom level raised again. Along with my tired meter. Yesunggie takes so long...
 
I heard some footsteps and people talking nearby. Since I was bored, I decided to find the source. I walked around to find the talkative people. It was all fun and games for a few seconds until I found them at the side of the building. But it's just who the people were that made me even more curious. My romantic interest with someone else.
 
Being the curious person I am, I listened to the their conversation. My back against the wall,hiding me from the two,but let me listen close. All was silent. No voices were made. I stood there for a moment before turning impatient. I snuck another peek at them. Shock was clearly written on my forehead. My jaw fell to the ground.
 
...The two were lip-locking.. My crush and some other random dude was kissing... 
 
My heart instantly tore apart. Having every pieces being thrown into a fire.
 
"Wookie~! Where are you?"
 
I heard Yesung's voice in the distant. I spotted him from my hiding spot and ran to him. He turned around and I greeted him with a big hug, dropping all the stuff I was holding. My tears began to fall and get soaked in the elder's shirt. 
 
"Y-Yesung..." My voice trembled as I whine. 
 
"What happened Wookie?! Why are you crying!?"
 
"M-my crush....kissed....person...." I hiccuped.
 
After the poorly explanation, Yesung hugged me tighter. Holding on to me like he wouldn't let go.He rested his head on my own. His voice was calmly soothing me. His encouraging words came to me. My tears stopped and my broken heart.. was hemmed together instantly. Yesung started to sing softly. His vocals greeting my ear. My heart didn't hurt anymore. It was suddenly restored. Feelings were being stirred inside me. Thoughts were running about in my head. My crush..was no longer my crush. My helpful turtle owner was no longer a turtle owner. Because now was the time I had realized my feelings. Yes.. it was fast. In fact too fast. I fell in love too fast. But I just can't help it. Yesung just has this special magic.
 
I looked up to him. Yesung smiled gently, and brushed away the remaining tears. 
 
"It's ok.. I'm here for you." He said as he kissed my forehead.
 
I smiled and snuggled deeper into his chest.
 
"Now this is the reality I wanted,"
 
"Cute~" Yesung commented.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
A/N: .... this is totally not fluff... i don't even know. My mind isn't working these days. I'm terribly sorry if this is not to your expectations. I could've done better... if it wasn't for those stupid exams in school. I swear those things are the same level of evil as the writer's block. Yes, I treat them like demons.
-SIGH- Sorry~! TT TT
 
Thank you 2WeekBias, once again~! -gives donut-
 
Comments=♥No Silent Readers
 
~Dia is Out!~