Two: Pabo

Step-Siblings

"Yoon Ji ah" Choi Appa called me.

"Neh?"

"Can you share a room with Seunghyun?We don't have another room ready for you quite yet, we are re-painting it and changing the floor so it's really dusty in there. I hope you can bare a few days while the workers finish your room." He requested trying to say it as convincing and nice as possible.

"What?! I have to share a room with my oppa? We just met!" I growled back.

"I know but you have no choice. Besides, you can bond with your oppa~"

"But the thing is i don't want to bond with him!"

"Ya!" He heard even when he is upstairs in his room.

Choi appa motioned for me to go upstairs and put my stuff in Oppa's room. I sighed with no choice and headed upstairs into Seunghyun Oppa's room. "Ya, your appa says that i have to share a room with you..so get off the bed!"

"First of all, i'm your oppa and you should have some respect for me. Second of all, it is MY bed! Why should i get off?"

"You really want me to get arrested for hitting a person don't you?" I asked, angrily.

"Then just share the bed with me" He laughed.

"Don't tell me i didn't warn you" As i left and grabbed a baseball bat.

"Ya! That..That's dangerous" He shrieked as he jumped on the bed, standing.

"Then let me have the bed till my room is done and don't you let me see you creep up on the bed for even a second." I demanded.

"Your really unreasonable you know that?"

"Yeah...GET OFF!" I yelled, impatiently. He slowly got off the bed and immedietly head towards the closet to get a pillow and blanket to sleep on the floor.

"I don't know why i am listening to you. I mean, i'm your oppa" He figured out and got on the floor, covering himself with a blanket.

"Cause your a pabo..." I mumbled

He was about to reply when Choi Omma called us downstairs for dinner. That's when we remembered that we haven't had dinner yet. I quickly got off the bed and ran downstairs which resulted in me almost running into the wall. I was so hungry i haven't ate for 24 hours!

"Are you guys getting along well?" Choi Omma asked, politely.

I snickered. I will never get along with this kid who thinks he's king just because he is wealthy.

"Omma~She kicked me off my own bed!" He whined. Such a arrogant kid.

"Well she doesn't have a room and she's a girl, what do you expect? For her to sleep on the floor?" She sided me. I let myself smile, i feel like family.

For the rest of the night it was basically me and oppa fighting. I guess you could say that we bonded a bit.

-The next day-

"Ya, oppa! Get up." I commanded.

"Shut up!" He mumbled.

"Fine, i was trying to be nice by letting you wash up first but i guess since your being a lazy bum i will wash up first~" I said as i head to the bathroom.

"Whatever~!" He groaned and turned to the other side on the floor. But as soon as i got up from bed he got up and jumped on his bed longing for it.

I went in the shower feeling the warm water run down my body. I haven't been able to shower for a while due to lack of money from my family. I grabbed a towel and started drying my hair after dressing up. I went out of the bathroom and kicked Seunghyun oppa who was relaxing on his bed.

"Aishh~This girl.." He whined as he got off and head for the bathroom. I went downstairs and greeted my parents with a habit of helping to set up the table.

"Yoon Ji ah~You don't need to set up the table...we have maids to do that.." Choi Omma kindly reminded. I smiled as i stop what i was doing and sat down at the dining table.

"Yoon Ji...do you want to go to school with SeungHyun?" Choi Appa asked softly.

"Neh? Appa...I never been to school before and your wasting your money on my school fees when it's not worth it, i will never be able to catch up on my education.." I replied sounding a little panicked.

"Don't worry, i believe you will do better than SeunHyun~"

"What did you just say?" I heard a familiar voice coming towards us as i look up and see Seunghyun oppa standing there, offended. Which made me smile.

"Kekeke. Don't worry, oppa. Appa was just suggesting that maybe i should attend school with you." I said with an innocent smile.

"Appa!" His childish whines make me irritated.

"Yoon Ji and You are going to attend school together starting tomorrow." He clearly stared. "I'm sorry to be harsh on you, Yoon Ji...but there's a rule in this household that you need to follow too~"

"What is it, Appa?" I ask, curiously.

"You and Seunghyunie has to get in the top 10 in school.."