One: Adoption into the Choi Family

Step-Siblings

"Omma, Appa, Please! Don't send me away. I promise to eat less and i won't bug you guys anymore" I say not even bothering to wipe the tears off my face.

"I'm so sorry sweetie, but this is the only way you could live a better life and i promise that i will look for you when you get older" Omma promises as she pushes me in the orphanage and leaves.

"Omma! Appa!" I fell down to my weak legs and just sat there for a while not thinking about anything else.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I heard someone say as i face the person.

"Um.."

"You don't need to be afraid of me, i am sister superior. What's your name?" She kindly replied.

"Park Yoon Ji imnida.."

"You must be a lucky girl to have someone wanting to adopt you during the first hour your here." She said with a smile.

"Neh? Someone wants to adopt me already?! That's too early i don't even want to be here." I freaked out acting unlike the 17 year old i am.

"Please calm down, the people who want to adopt you are good friends of mine"

"No, i will not calm down! I don't want to be adopted"

I can't help but be mad at my parents for leaving me here and let me be adopted by another family. What if i never meet my family again? What if this family treats me badly? I wanted to start crying again for i had no choice to stay at the orphanage if someone wants to adopt me.

"Please re-think it, Yoon Ji ssi" Sister Superior tried to calm me down which worked little by little.

"Araso, let me meet them first before i decide." I bluntly said while a frown crept on my face.

Sister superior left after knowing that i won't change my mind. She came back after a while...with some people.

"Sister~" I froze. These people...are wealthy, how am i supposed to fit in with this family?

"Yoon Ji ah, this is the family you wanted to meet"

The family looked nice, but there was a male my age that looked kind of mean. He had black earplugs stuffed in his e ars and i could tell that they were on full blast for he could not hear what we are saying. "Who's that kid?" I pointed to the male with the earplugs.

"Oh, that's Seunghyun, you new step-brother" The lady pointed out. "Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Ji ah, pangapsumnida"

I sighed. What should i do? I have no choice but to leave with them. Apparently my "dad" signed the papers already and we are heading to the car. They had a limo. But it didn't surprise me for a wealthy family. I sat next to Seunghyun ssi while "Omma and Appa" Sat in front of us.

"Ya." I greeted my "oppa".

He seemed to have ignored me. I kept bugging him until he turned and opened his mouth only to hear a be quiet come out from his mouth.

I scoffed. How can i bare to live with these people? "How can you ignore me when we just met?!" I asked, kind of irritated.

He let out a sigh. "Do you know what be quiet means?"

"Neh. But that doesn't mean i have to listen to your word" I replied back.

"Ya! How ccan you speak to your oppa that way" He smirked.

I'm at a loss for words. This kid is asking for a beating! "Ya, do you want to die?"

"Be quiet" The words from our parents.

We rode home in peace. But when we got home.