Math Teacher

That's your teacher!

Dang it! I lost the picture of my our cutie Onew!! T.T I am angry at myself grrr!!! (few mins ago)

OMFG!!! I FOUND IT!!!!! <3 (Now)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Story Start)

"Ok Onew, I hope you will enjoy your new class." The Principal said as he handed him his attendance list. Onew took the list and smiled brightly.

"Thank you!"

The bell rang as he left the Principal's office. Onew entered the class room with me glaring at him. He scanned through the room and when his eyes landed on me he started to ask what we were learning in Math. There was silence but his eyes were still on me.

"A-Are you asking me sir?" I pointed at myself.

"Well, who else am I looking at? The imaginary chicken on your face?" he chuckled to himself. "Ah.. Chicken."

I squinted my eyes. What a weird teacher..

Onew put one long problem on the board. Everyone's eyes grew as they haven't learned about solving that kind of problem. Onew started to walk down my aisle. I froze when he stopped by me, keeping his gaze on me.

"Do you know how to find the solution to this problem?" he asked me.

I swallowed the saliva that was in my mouth. "N-No sir." I answered.

He changed his stare to Min Hie. "How about you?" 

"No.." He then turned to the whole class. "Do any of you.. Know how to solve this?" The class was still silent.

"Right.. I'll take that as a no." Onew walked back to his desk took his Math book and opened the book all the way to the beginning. "Our goal is to reach to chapter 7 on the end of this month."

TaeMin took out his Math book and looked through the lessons. "But we've already learned about this!" After Taemin mentioning that, the whole class looked through their books and started to complain.

Onew slammed his hand on the board. "Then why is it that this class cannot solve this simple problem!!" His sudden outburst silenced the whole class. Onew kept his eyes on Taemin. He stared at Taemin as if he was his prey. Onew then motioned his right index finger for him to go to the front of the class.

Taemin stood up and walked towards Onew. Onew handed him a chalk, but Taemin just stared at it.

"Take it." Onew demanded. Taemin roughly took it from him. Onew sat on the edge of his table. Taemin just stood there dumbfounded.

"Why are you just standing there?" Onew asked.

"Because I don't know what I'm suppose to do with this chalk."

"Well then, what do chalks do?"

Taemin walked towards the board. "They write."

"Good at least you know what a chalk can do. Now, solve the equation." Taemin stared at the equation that was written earlier. "Come on! Solve it." Taemin clenched his hands and tightened his jaw. Onew walked closer to him. "The class is waiting."

Taemin glared at Onew.

"I don't know..."

"What?"

"I don't in' know how to in' solve this in' equation!" Taemin threw the chalk on the floor and walked back to his seat. I stared at Taemin as he frustratingly sat back down on his seat behind me.

Onew looked back at the class.

"This equation is in the lessons that we are going to review.. So don't tell me that you have already learned all those lessons unless someone can solve this simple equation on the board."

Onew then looked at me. I stared right into his eyes. They were so pure and beautiful. Our gaze was broken as he turned around, erased what was on the board and began to teach the first lesson on chapter one.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew slammed a large file of papers onto his desk and sighed as Minho entered his class with two cup of noodles in his hands.

"Hi hyung! How was your day so far?" Minho placed the  two cups and grabbed a chair to eat with him.

"It was fantastic!" Onew sarcastically said.

"Really? Well that's good to hear."

"How was your first day so far?"

Minho had a cheerful expression on his face. "It was easy!"

Onew grabbed the cup of noodle and started to eat it. "I think my class hates me."

"Well, I think so too." Minho said sipping the noodles. Onew whacked Minho's head with his papers.

~~~~~~

I was sipping my milk, remembering his gaze. His beautiful eyes staring at me. I was then startled by a sudden slam that came from Taemin's tray.

"That ! That TARD! He thinks he knows everything huh!" Taemin said as he continue to cuss about him.

Mi Ae was lying on the table and sat up. "I DON'T WANT TO RESTART THE LESSONS!!!"

"I'll get him back! Trying to make a fool out of me? Yeah right!" Taemin said.

"You know our Biology teacher is really hot.." Min Hie said looking up. She giggled as she imagined dirty stuffs about Minho. "I also noticed that Onew's been glancing at Jae Hwa too."

I snapped out. "What? Huh!? No! He hates me!"

"What do you mean he hates you?" Taemin asked.

I shrugged. "Well umm... It happened this morning, and I uh.. Called him an ."

"GOOD!!! BECAUSE HE IS!!!" Taemin was fired up.

"Nononono!! But the way he looks at you is different!" Min Hie continued.

I raised my eyebrow at her. "What do you mean by that?"

"Never mind. I mean it's just his first day."

~~~~~~

School was finally over, and we decided to go eat ice cream.

"One vanilla bean please Key-oppa!" Mi Ae said happily to her brother. "Yah! MI AE! Start paying for your own ice cream!" Mi Ae just stuck out her tongue.

"Brother's shift today?" I asked.

"Yup!" She happily her ice cream then her ice cream fell on Taemin's pants near his area.

"YAH!!!!" Taemin screamed startling the whole shop.

"Don't worry Taemin! I will continue to eat it!" Mi Ae bent down but Taemin just pushed her away.

"YAAH!! Taemin!" Key smacked him on the head.

TRINGG~!!

All of our heads turned to the door as we saw-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meow!! I know it's short but Bleh!! It's been a while since I started making a new story. XD

Grrr!!! Onew is rawr! xD well please comment and subscribe! It makes me happy :D

I love chuu!! <3 and I'll try to update soon :]