Thinking of you-3/?

Thinking of you - ON HIATUS

 

Kyuhyun patiently waited for Ryeowook outside the other's building, He's excited to see wookie again, seriously his three straight subjects were really boring and he needs to see the one who always lighten his mood, just the mere appearance of ryeowook and his mood will totally boost up. He is really deeply madly in love with his bestfriend. No question about that, he didn't know when it started but all he knows, day by day,ryeowook's place in his heart is expanding, and now he is totally aware that when people will look at his heart, ryeowook will be all over it. He said once that ryeowook is lucky to be with him since he's popular, but no, it's vice versa, he is the real lucky one having ryeowook by his side, not as lovers as of moment but he knows it will happen eventually, just one more year, all he prays is someone will not stole wookie from him. He can't take that, He might die, not literally but he knows his heart will.

He kicks the stone in front of him, he looks at his watch. 2:15 PM, ryeowook is late for 15 minutes and it is the first time it happened.With lots of thought on his mind, he started to make his way to the building.

"Hi Kyu! Sorry i'm late today, I'm talking with someone and I never expected it will took long, are we going?" he suddenly appeared in front of me, breathing heavily and sweats were now starting to appear. I handed him my handkerchief first before I proceed to my interrogation.

"Who are you talking with?" I asked him bluntly. Irritation starts to eat me.

"Erm. I think you didn't know him.?" He answered as he wipe his sweats off without looking at me, is he hiding something?

"Just tell me who the hell is that!" I shouted.

I saw his expression, he's shocked. I even am. He take few steps back.

"I.. I.. I'm sorry I shouted at you Ryeowook-ah.." I come near him, holding his hand. My heart beats faster, what did I do.

"It's okay kyu.." He simply answered as he remove his hands from my grip.

I know it's not. what the hell is happening into me, jealousy is spreading in my body. What if someone ask him out for a date, What if someone ask him to be his boyfriend? No! That must not be! He's mine, only mine! maybe not for now, but still he's mine!

"I know it's not okay wookie, please forgive me, I'm just. uhm.. hungry.. and you're a bit late. Sorry.." I excused, hope he'll accept that lame excuse.

"Oh you're hungry, Sorry for keeping you waiting.We must go and eat.Come, Let's go." He said as he started to walk.

He's still serious, pabo kyu! I poke his shoulder, waiting for him to glance at me, after almost 10 pokes, finally he gave in, I created a smile,as much as I want it to be sweet I know it's not since i'm nervous.

He just strecth his lips. Oh no! This is bad! We arrive at our destination, a cafe shop that we both love, he offered to buy. I looked at him as he ordered our favorites.

I go up and help him with our orders. He thanked me and proceed to seat. As I prepare our foods, he is reading something on his cellphone and a small smile appears on his lips. What the hell is he reading, is there someone who texted him? I get his cell phone and put in my pocket. The things tuned out so fast and he's still looking at his hands, and now they're shifting to my face, he is now glaring at me. I gulped.

"Why?!" I asked.

"Why did you get my cell phone?"

"You're the one who said that no cell phones when we are eating unless it's our parents." I smirked, one point!

"Arrgh. I really hate you!" He said and throw a tissue to me.

"And you know how much me I love you" Throwing his tissue back and smiled.

"Tssk" 

"Yah! Don't you believe me?"

"I know you love me, and I love you too even you're such a harheaded boy."  He answered while shaking his head.

"That means you already forgive me from shouting at you earlier?" My hearts leaps from what I have heard, but I have to shift his attention away.

"No" he stick his tongue out. 

"What! Please?" I pouted.

"Don't you ever do that again Cho Kyuhyun, it's not even cute, it's disgusting when you're doing that!"

"It hurts! Hmpf. What do you want me to do for you to forgive me?"

"Hhhmm. are you going to do anything I want you to do?

"That's scary wook, i'm not ready for that thing yet" I said as I hug myself/, from the looks of it, he already know what i'm referring too.

"Damn you kyu! i'm not pertaining to that! and it don't even cross my mind! okay, i'm even angrier"

"Oh sorry wook, okay, I'll do anything if it makes you to forgive me." I smiled and hold his hand.

"Okay" he said as a smile creep at his face, the smile i'm waiting for hours just to see. If this will be the reward of accepting ryeowook's favor, then I'll do it everytime.

 

Ryeowook's POV

 

He already agreed to it, now I just have to say it, but why am I like this? why am I nervous? Is it because I'm afraid that he will reject it as soon as he found out or because i'm afraid that our time being together will be lessen? but I promised to Sungmin hyung that I will do anything for him, sometimes I really regret saying such words. 

"Kyu" I called him.

"Hmmmm?" He is still smiling, oh how cute he is when he is like that instead of the smirk that he always shows at everyone. I know I am one of the privilege one to see those smile.

"I.. I w..want to go out with you" I said, ! why am I stuttering?

I dropped my head low and waiting for his answer, after a few seconds that I still didn't get a response, I look up to him only to be shocked that his face dropped..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yes hello! another chapter, kyaaa~ too many grammatical errors, sorry O_O I didn't even know how to correct those, always excited to post another chappie, forgive me guys :) 

still, hope you enjoy this! :)