Losing You - Dead By April

Fangaea

“Where is she!?” Adell yells at the prinny, as he wrestles it to the ground.



“I-I dunno dood!”  The prinny exclaims as it covers its face, cowering slightly. Getting angrier, Adell throws the prinny away from him. Upon impact the prinny explodes and falls over.


            “Great… I need to find her fast…I hope she isnt dead....” Adell runs off into the woods, leaving the prinny.

            In the middle of the woods, a small blue mage runs through the trees, looking over her shoulder. As she looks, she glimpses her pursuers, three marionettes, their arms waving wildly in their chase. The mage blast an ice spell over her shoulder mid-run, missing them by a hairs breath. Suddenly she hears one of them cry out, turning, she sees two warriors fighting them, one a male and the other a female. The male swings his axe at the marionettes, while the female stabs at them with her spear, standing slightly behind him. As the mage watches in amazement, the two warriors’ finish them off.

            “You ok?” The female asks her, as the male goes to sit on a tree stump, to sharpen his axe.



“Y-yeah, thank y-you.” The blue mage looks to her feet in embarrassment.” Sorry I wasn’t any help…”


“Oh, its fine.” The female replies with a smile on her face and holds out her hand. “Hi I’m Nina, what’s your name?”


“S-Shiv, nice to meet you.” Shiv shakes her hand lightly, filching slightly at Nina’s tight grip.


“Over there is Rex.” Nina points at the male, who had finished sharpening his axe, and was sitting on his stump, watching them talks. “He doesn't talk much around strangers.... but he's easy to warm up to.”


Rex Grunts. “ yeah, and you're about as charming as a zombie.” He chuckles a bit. “ Come on, we have to get to town before dark.”


“Ok fine...” Nina looks over at Shiv. “do you wanna come with us?”


“Umm... Well...” Shiv thinks back to the red haired boy from earlier. “ I kinda have someone i'm waiting for...he might be looking for me... I think i should stay her a little longer, thank you for the offer though.”


“Someone you're waiting for?” Rex asked, raising his eyebrow slightly. “ In these woods? Alone? I think we should wait with you.”


“Oh, you don't have to i can handle myself” Shiv says to reassure them as much as herself.


“you couldn't even face off those marionette back there, in the day time, what do you think would happen at night?” Rex inquires, a smirk playing along his words.