Melons Anyone?

One For Me

Part 1-Melons Anyone?

 

He smiled at everyone who passed by him,earning a few gawks and squeals from them.It's not uncommon for students of Soshi Academy to have this kind of reaction anymore ever since he got enrolled.Friendly,charming and athletic,he's got everyone under the palms of his hands though he would not take advantage of it since he's too nice of a guy to begin with.

 

The only flaw that he has is that he's kind of considered as a deliquent around the place because of an incident that happened 3 years ago between him&one of the teachers.

 

The doe-eyed guy beamed happily when he saw one of his friends;Kwon Yul,heading towards his direction with a plastic bag in his hand."Food!!!"

 

"....Calm down,the food's not going anywhere."

 

"I know X2,but i'm starving...." Yoong cheekily grinned as he hung his arm around the other guy's neck.These two had known each other for almost 10 years now thus Yul is like an older brother to him,whom he shares secrets with and he is currently the only one who knows his real personality.

 

"Shikshin...," Yul chuckled."By the way,are you coming for english class later?"

 

"Hmm...I don't think so,why?"

 

"They said that we'll be getting a new teacher today since Mr.Perry will be transferring out soon."

 

"Oh....is it a guy or a girl?"

 

"A girl and you won't believe who it is," the tanned guy paused for a moment as he grinned and reached for the door.He didn't realised that someone had already opened the door before him and guess where did his hand land on? (Melons anyone?) "Miss-"

 

"Watch-" Yoong tried to warn him of what was coming but he's a second too late as Yul landed flat on the ground with a red mark that was clearly shown on his face. "Watch out..."

 

"What the hell was that for?" Yul groaned in pain,trying to get back on his feets but stopped when he saw the fuming look on the blonde's face.

 

....What did i do?

 

They exchanged stares (more like glares...) for a while until the woman broke it."ert."

 

"...Huh?"

 

"Didn't you hear me loud&clear you ert?"

 

Clueless on why he was suddenly called a ert,Yul curiously replied the other latter as he rubbed off his cheek,trying to ease the stinging pain."I heard that but why are you calling me a ert?" 

 

She gave him an incredulous look and once again showcases her cold glare."You know what i'm talking about."

 

"Unnie,what's going on?" another girl appeared before them,showing resemblance to the blonde.It was Krystal Jung,one of their classmates and probably the envy of all students.Though she had just transferred into the school a few months ago,Krystal immediately got along with the 'Twins'...not to mention that she's quite a beauty herself which would of course cause the other girls to envy her even more."What's wrong guys?"

 

"Are these two your friends Krys?" the person whom she called unnie replied,still not taking off that glare on her face.

 

"They are...why?"

 

"This...guy just did something inappropriate to me," she said,pointing at Yul."He touched one of my assets."

 

"....Unnie,i can assure you that Yul is not a ert..."

 

"And how exactly are you going to prove that?"

 

"...He's gay."

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

"You're lucky that i came up with that excuse or you would've been whipped by my sister already..." Krystal shook her head and sighed.

 

"I'm grateful that you saved me but do you really have to come up with that? For god's sake,i'm perfectly straight," Yul placed a pack of ice on the mark that he had earlier.

 

"...You know,i've been doubting about your ual preference this lately...,i mean you never watched before and you never dated anyone...."

 

"...Krys,do you seriously want me to tell Sulli that you've been stalk-" 

 

"I shall keep my mouth shut," Krystal cut him off,afraid off what the other guy might blurt out.

 

"But you never even told us that you have a sister?" Yoong then averted his attention to his phone as it vibrated,checking the text message he had just received.

 

[From:Hyunnie]

 

Please meet me later at 4 in the garden,we need to talk.

 

A/N Looks like someone just got slapped by an ice princess XD