A short introduction

A Love of 30 days

LOL! thank you so much @imrslau! adorable!! haha..I got what I wanted so now I'm updating..Also,thanks for subscribing:) I appreciated it LOL!

--MIMI'S POV--

We were crowded inside the room,everyone was so noisy all you can hear were random conversations of people you dont even know! well I didnt pray hard this year proof: Victoria wasnt in our class... sad.."!MOVE IT LOSERS!"someone said we turned our heads and saw her..OH GOD MOVE! I said to myself..Henry and I moved to a corner near the door,"STILL NOT MOVING YOUR ING ASSES?YOU WANT ME TO KICK THEM AWAY?!"Sulli shouted Oh Gosh she really has a foul mouth for a pretty girl.."Chill baby!" taemin sang,putting his hands on her shoulders..eulk..cheesy..anyways,the crowd parted when Key appeared..CRAZY.. right..you dont know who they are,dont you? They're the "cool ones",you know,the popular ,"hot",bullies.

1. Luna Park

She's the head cheerleader,campus queen,and the biggest,scariest bully.. she bullied me once when we were in middle school and I cant go out of my room for a week because I was so scared she'll be everywhere.

2.Ryeowook Kim

Luna's boyfriend,Basketball ace player..He's not much of a bully but once he knows that you like Luna,Get ready to expirience hell.

3.Krystal Jung

She's called the "Goddess"of our batch,She's very smart,only one whoe doesnt depend on dorks to pass school.A lot of guys dream of dating her or just getting close to her,but that's impossible because of

4.Minho Choi

Krystal's possesive and overprotective boyfriend.Once he heard a guy talking about Krystal and he almost killed the guy.Member of the basketball team.

5.Sulli Choi

The pretty girl with a bad mouth,I swear she curses like crazy,well I've been in the same class with her once and teachers were scared of her..they cant even call her name without stuttering,cause only one teacher could do that,Ms.Kang

6.Taemin Lee

The erted boyfriend of Sulli. When Sulli and I were classmates I once caught him liplocking with her in our clasroom.He blackmailed me so I wont tell anyone about it..I so hope He's not reading this!

7.Key Kim

I seriously dont know how he got his nickname,when we were younger we call him Kibum.He's Amber's boyfriend earning him the #1 spot in Henry's hate list. 

8.Amber Liu

Henry's crush since Middle school,believe it or not we all went to middle school together. CRAZY!

9.Jonghyun Kim

Another crazy erted guy,I remember him asking for henry's number because he thought Henry's a girl!haha.. A big flirt who's after Ms.Kang

10. Onew Lee

Like Key I dont have an idea how he got his nickname! We called him Jinki back then but starting freshman year he scolded  no bullied eveyone who still called him Jinki.

11.Victoria Song

The prettiest,most pure and best girl you will ever meet! Well I describe her like this bcause I like her,unfortunately Onew wasnt my only competition the whole school was FANTASIZING over her.