Realization. . .

Heartquake

 

Kyaa~! my beloved subscribers! sorry for the wait >^<  I've been busy for a while and I caught a virus called 'laziness'. xDDD I’ve got a job xD in Gyuri and Minchan’s Poster Editing and Review Shop... yeah! Please visit the shop if you are in need of a poster, a story banner, a background or an honest review of your fic. ^^ I’m a reviewer there xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YooRin's / Haruna's POV

In the dressing room

As the leader and the eldest, I volunteered to be left behind to pack our things and clean the dressing room we used. The debut was a success. We're looking forward on making Korean  versions of our songs, and well, most of the work were passed to me because they said I'm the most fluent of all the four in speaking in Korean language. I checked our bag to double check if I missed anything, and unfortunately, my phone was gone missing. (A/N: XD) I searched and I searched for it then finally I found it under the table. I probably threw it before the debut because the wallpaper is freakkin’ irritating me. I turned my phone on to check if it is still working (and I doubt it) and to my suprise it is. I freakkin’ wanted to throw it again when I saw the ******* face of that bastard. I better catch up with my bandmates or else I’ll skip dinner instead of reminiscing the scene I saw in the bastard’s room. I picked the bag up and I remembered the girl that bastard is with. After seeing SNSD in person in our debut, I finally realized who it was. It was SNSD’s maknae Seohyun a.k.a. Seo Joohyun. I can’t see anything good about that girl. In fact I’m better than her. (A/N: Mianhe SONES kekeke Well I believe Haruu~ and Seororo are at the same level. (but not in terms of vocals...Seo is way more better than Haru IN VOCALS)) What did Ryeowook~oppa see in her? Grrr... I banged the door as I stepped out of the dressing room.

I was walking like a sulking litttle girl with my head bowed down. Then I felt someone grabbed my hand.

“Yoorin~ah.”

“Let me go.” I said grudgingly. Other SM artists looked at our direction.

“Let me explain first.”

“YOU DON’T HAVE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING! WHAT I SAW EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!” I shouted in his face. The other artists stared at us with very confused faces. I felt his grip loosened and eventually let go of my hand.

“Please...” He looked at me with begging eyes. “You know I love you so much.”
“You know that’s hard to believe now.” I continued to walk wih heavy footsteps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leeteuk’s POV

SuJu dorm

We ate our dinner with such silence.

Deafening silence.

Kyuhyun was the brave one who chose to break it and started asking Ryeowook the questions that caused this deafening silence.

“Yah Ryeowookki~hyung, seriously, what happened between you and noona?”

“Ne, ne Wookie~ah” It was Sungmin. “YooRin never looked in our direction in their debut.”

“Nothing happened.”

“Just answer Ryeowook. What did you do to YooRin?” I really wanted to know what Ryeowook did to my precious treasure.

Ryeowook just continued to be silent.

I stood up. “Go to my room after you eat.” I was refering to Ryeowook.

“Wookie~ah, you’re dead!” I heard Heechul whisper.

After waiting for eternity, I finally heard three knocks on the door.

“Come in.”

“Hyung...”

“EXPLAIN.”

“I didn’t mean to! You know I love Yoorin~ah so much!”

“If you love her so much, why did you hurt her?”

“I’m just missing her! I’m also a man. hyung! I have my needs!”

“YOU THINK YOORIN DOESN’T MISS YOU TOO? IF YOU DON’T FREAKKIN’ KNOW, SHE DOES! AND EVEN SHE MISSES YOU THAT MUCH, SHE NEVER LOOKED AT ANY OTHER BOY? DO YOU FREAKKIN’ KNOW THAT KIM RYEOWOOK???!!!”

Ryeowook broke into tears.

 

Well, Kim Ryeowook, you threw my YooRin away and I promise you that Yoorin will be mine now.

 

This update isn’t as long as mu usual ones. T.T

I am very exhausted because we went to church this morning and it was freakkin’ far and there was many people xD Well, The Chuch of Antipolo is very beautiful xD

Please read!

My Sweet Pumpkin

Fate's Ways

Saved by a witch

If U Leave

Tough Luck, Tough Love

My HIghschool Life

I still wanna love you

The real bias...WHAT? REAL LOVE?

 

KAmsahamnida!!!