Kimerald = Love Love Love

Beep beep beep

"Wow! Sosyalin! Ako? Paglilihian ni Ms. Regine Velasquez?"Kim laugh and felt very flattered as she was watching Ogie Alcasids confession on SNN. She's sitting on a huge couch located at Gerald's theater room at home.

"Anong tinatawa tawa mo dyan?" Gerald asked as he was entering the room holding a tray of food.

"Wala naman, natutuwa lang ako kasi gusto daw ng isang Ogie Alcasid na paglihian ako ni Ms. Regine Velasquez. It was flattering pero at the same time parang confusing, why me?" Kim stands up and help Gerald to set the tray on the center table.

"Tinatanong pa ba yun?" Gerald took Kim's hands and let her face him, He looked straight at Kim's eyes and said "Kim, You're perfect! You have a glittering eyes, a perfect noseline, a very cute dimples. You have a  captivating smile, a very perfect lips. Which by the way i want to kiss." Gerald nearly touch her lips when she angled her head away which made Gerald to kiss her cheeks instead.

Kim's attention was captured by the SNN Poll. "Talagang pinoll  pa nila yung sinabi ni Kuya Ogie ah, at kasama ka din." looked at Gerald who's pouting his lips like a kid. "Oh? Bat ganyan itsura mo? Na-poll lang tayo eh."

"Kimmy naman eh! Konti na lang yun na eh. Tapos bigla ka namang lumingon sa TV." Gerald complains.

Kim chuckled,"Ikaw talaga, gusto mo lang naman pala maka-score sa akin, kala ko naman kung ano na."

"Big deal kaya yun, kaya wag mong ni-la-lang lang yun ah. Tagal mo kayang nawala! Tapos ganyan ka pa,parang hindi mo ako na-miss. Masyado ka atang nagenjoy sa malaysia." pout his lips even more and sat down on the couch.

"Uyyyyy! Nagtatampo siya." sits down beside Gerald and put her arms around his shoulder. "Ge, wag ka na magtampo. Ikaw naman, parang hindi tayo naguusap sa phone nung nasa malaysia ako eh. Eh halos every hour tumatawag ka sa akin or minsan ako naman." Cupped Gerald's face and face it to her. "Di ba magkasama naman tayo buong araw kahapon? Dami nga nating eksena eh. Tapos kanina nga lang natapos yung taping natin."

"Iba naman yun eh, Taping yun. Hindi kita masolo solo dun" Gerald bowed his head.

Kim giggled."Hey, look at me" Gerald look at kim's eyes. "Eh anong ginagawa ko dito sa bahay mo ngayon? We have all night to be with each other kaya wag ka na magtampo. Bati na tayo."  Kim grabbed the two glass of wine and gave the other to Gerald. " Cheers? For me, coming back home. And For US being together for tonight and do whatever we want." Gerald smiled.

"Are you sure? Whatever we want?" Gerald raised his eyebrows with a big grin.

"Yes, and i think i just need to clarify something. I said whatever WE want." Kim putting a stress on the word 'WE'.  "That kind of face you we're giving me is like you're thinking about something I might not like."

"And what do you think it is that you MIGHT not like?"Gerald asked emphasizing the word 'MIGHT'.

"Nothing. Just never mind what i've just said"Kim leaned on Gerald's shoulder.

Gerald chuckled, "Gotcha! You just can't mention anything, Because you always liked whatever I want with you." teasing Kim. He moved Kim a bit to reach for his pocket to get his cellphone to text someone. He looked at Kim and smiled fishyly.

"Something's fishy with the way you smile. What did you just do to your phone?" Kim curiously asked.

"Nothing. I just texted 'someone'." quoting the word 'someone'. Gerald's phone beeps and he read the message and he laugh after reading it.

Kim grabbed his phone and read what was it that made him laugh.
She read the text message. "Sorry,wrong keyword. To vote for snn poll. Type SNN POLL then send it to 2366" Kim was surprise from what she read but laugh when she realizes that Gerald just voted on the SNN POLL. "You voted? And you key in a wrong keyword." then Gerald's phone beeps repeatedly. "Ang dami mo atang sinend, kaso sayang lang kasi mali naman yung keyword mo. Ano vinote mo dun? A or B?"

Gerald took his phone. "none of the above. Kasi letter C"

"C? Bakit 'C' eh wala naman yun sa choices ah."

"I know wala. Trip ko lang na 'C'. Kasi gusto ko sana na may letter 'C' pang choices eh." cleared his throat. "Or C. Both Kim and Gerald. Twins na kamuka sila parehas para mas cute!" said it in Boy Abunda's voice. Then winked at Kim.

Kim laugh, "You never fail to make me laugh. At talagang kinareer mo bumoto ah, kahit wala namang pumasok sa vote mo."

Gerald smiled. "Pero alam mo kimmy,kidding aside gusto ko talaga ng twins na kamuka natin. Feeling ko ang cute cute  nila! I want a twins isang boy at isang girl. Para instant! Merong kang barbie doll at meron akong basketball MVP!"

"Wow ah! Ayos ka din mangarap ah.Pero infairness... Gusto ko din ng twins!"

"Eh di let's make our dream come true! Agree ka naman pala sa twins eh.Then let's make our twins!" Wiggling his eyebrows, And moving closer to Kim.

"GERALDO! Magtigil kang mokong ka!"while pushing Gerald away from her.

"Sabi mo, we'll do whatever we want tonight? Eh di ba 'WE' want twins? Eh di well do it! We'll make it." Gerald with a big grin on his face and trying to get closer with Kim.

"Umayos ayos ka Geraldo! Sinasabi ko na nga ba may masama kang binabalak eh." Still pushing Gerald away from her but she can't fight with his strenght.

Gerald giggled and held her close and she gave up, Gerald kisses her forehead, then her nose. And Gerald stop, then look directly on Kim's eyes with their forehead against each other. "Don't worry kimmy. Hindi kita pipilitin kung ayaw mo.But we can still hold on to that dream of having Baby Gerger and Baby Kimmy. But for now, pa kiss muna." Gerald cupped Kim's face and Kim enclosed Gerald with her hands. They kissed passionately and Gerald reached for the remote and turned of the TV without breaking away with Kim. He doesn't want the television distract and to cut their moment again. "Kim, if you change your mind. Just tell me. I'm very ready for our twins now."

"Marry me first!" Kim teases him.

"SURE! Kelan? Bukas na? Mamaya? Any time ready na ako!"

"Anytime ready na daw siya oh. Eh ni hindi ka pa nga nagpro-propose eh."

"Come with me." Gerald held Kim's hands and they both go outside his house.

"Saan tayo pupunta Ge?" Kim asked questionly.

"Open mo yung pink car." Gerald ordered kim. And Kim did as he told her. Gerald guided Kim on the passenger's seat before he got on the driver's seat.

"Saan tayo pupunta?"Gerald ignored Kim and just drove the car. "Ano ginagawa natin dito sa PBB house?" Kim asked as she realizes that they've reached their destination.

Gerald faced Kim and look directly in her eyes. "Kimberly Sue Yap Chiu, This is where exactly we first layed our eyes on each other. Inside the pinoy big brother house. April 23, 2006."

Kim swallowed her saliva."Uh-oh! Gerald....Ano to? Why are you doing this?"Gerald just smiled. Kim's heartbeat are faster than the normal.

"Di ba sabi ko sayo any time ready na ako? Hinamon mo ako, so now.....I'm proving myself to you." Gerald breathed in heavily and chuckled. He pressed the horn of the pink car.

"Ge, what are you doing? You're catching the attention of people outside and Ge it's very late. Stop it!"

"Wait lang....10 more seconds" And that statement made Kim confused.1-2-3......10 And then a click! a small opening appears on top of the pink car. Gerald opens the opening wide enough and took out something in it then he laugh. Another breath in then Gerald showed what's in his hands.

"A ring?!" Kim looked very surprised

Gerald nodded, "It is indeed a ring....." He smiled genuinely and continued ".... Kim, I told you I am ready. It's all been prepared since I gave you this car. A very special pink car for a very special girl in my life.When I gave you this car, sabi ko sayo special to eh. 30 secs of a horn gives outs a ring. COOL di ba?" Gerald laugh.But Kim doesn't seem to get his words. "Kimmy...nakikinig ka ba?" Kim didn't answer. "Kimmy. Kim. Kimberly. UY!" waving his hands at her face.Kim let out a giggle which made Gerald relief. Then suddenly a tear fell down her eyes. "Bakit ka umiiyak? Kimmy...." He wiped out the tears that's falling in her eyes.

"You are really true to your words." Kim couldn't stop her tears from falling from her eyes. " You are right..... You only made me cry happy tears. You always make me feel that i'm special."

"Cause you are indeed special kim....You are" Gerald said with a smile in his face and patted Kim's head.

Silence...................................Stare at each other...................

Silence.Silence.Silence.

Gerald laugh. "I'm waiting for an answer but I just realized that i haven't asked any question yet.Sooo stupid of me." Kim chuckled. He moved closer to Kim. " Kimberly Sue Yap Chiu.....I know that we are still too young for this. But we can't waste time. It was torturing me when you're not around me and it was killing me when I can't do anything about it. Kim, I love you very much and you know that...... Will. You. Marry. Me?." said it in a very sincere voice.

Silence.

"Kim?" Gerald said when he don't get an answer to his question. "Kimmy?"He called out her name again. "Okay...I guess you don't... Sorry, just forget about anything i've said." He looked down.
 
"Oh? Bakit mo biglang binawi? Wala nang bawian noh! Sinabi mo na eh..."Gerald immediately lifted his head and looked at Kim who just pouted her lips but she can't carry it anymore she giggled and said."Yes. Yes. Yes and YES! I will marry you Mr. Gerald Randolph Opsima Anderson JR." Gerald face lit up and he hugged Kim. Kiss on her forehead, nose, cheeks then their lips touched. They kissed like there is no tomorrow. 

In between Kisses. "I love you Kim"

"I love you too,Ge.And I've been looking for spending forever with you"