Memory

~Moonlight~
Jungshin says:

Since 5 years ago, I met a girl who was maltreated...

"Ya!!! " a girl with blonde hair and her friends were crossing their hands while they were blocking a simple girl.

"ne...? " that girl was panic.

" Give me your money for protection now! "

" I don't have! " that girl said then she was about to escape from them,but blonde-hair girl pulled her hair.

"argh.... Free me!ToT "

" you wanna run,huh? You!(she commands her friends) Check her bag quickly! "

They checked and threw books out from bag to ground...

"We don't see anything in it " They said.

Girl with blonde hair pulled simple girl's hair hardly.

" argh... "

" hurt...? "

" I.. I already told you that I really don't have.. " she talked with tear.

"mmm... Ok... " Blonde-hair girl freed that girl's hair, then she slapped that girl.

Plap!!!( girl's face turns to left)

" this is a punishment that you don't have money "

Plab!!! ( Girl's face turn to right)

" this is for you wasted our time... "

(girl's lip starts bleeding)

" and this.... "

"STOP NOW!!! "

when my cousin,Nana was about to slap a pity girl,I caught her hand hardly... It's good that I came in time...

" Argh~Jungshin! How dare you protect her!? "

Nana grabbed her hand back then glared me.

"Nana... If you still do like this,I will tell your dad to send you back to England " I said coldly.

"You... You really... Because of this girl,you dare to object ur fiancee,huh? " Nana bit her lower lip.

" My fiancee doesn't have attitude as gangster like this... Maybe I should tell your dad to send you to learn about moral at ur fatherland for sure... "

" Ah~!>< Crazy man!!! I will slap this till she dies!!!~" Nana was about to slap that girl who was looking back with panic.

"I SAID STOP NOW!!! " I shouted then grabbed Nana's hand away till she fell over . I glared Nana with cold eyes while she was glaring back till her tear out.

I didn't care! I didn't like a girl as her. Herz! I turned face and helped pity girl to prepare her books in her bag.

" Can you walk? " I asked when I tried to lift her up.

" It...It's ok.. I can walk by myself^^"

We walked away from that place... But I still heard Nana's voice.

"LEE JUNGSHIN! I WILL FINISH YOU!!! "

yes!I would wait you to finish me in a TV.. Hahaha

======= Treatment Room of school =======

" do u hurt..? " I asked when I was wiping her injury on face.

" no... Argh!Hurt! " she groaned when I touched on a violate spot.This girl was hurt ,but still didn't wanna tell.

" I'm sorry! I made you hurt now..haha.. " I glued plaster on her injury.

"It's ok... I always hurt more than this...^_^" she smiled.

Her gentle smile made me melt...

"Eh! What are you thinking? " she waved her hand to my face

" oh... Hahaha.. Nothing...! What's your name?^~^ " I patted my hair shyly...

" My name is Seo Joo Hyun, you can call me Hyunnie "

" don't you wanna know my name? " I laughed

" hehe... Your name is Jungshin,right?^^" she smiled.

"Mmm... I am really sorry.. And I apologize for my cousin,Nana.. She is too much... "

" It's ok^^ It's because I didn't be careful... "

I saw her emotion was little down... I really pity her...

"haha... Let's me introduce u myself" I stood up.she looked at me.

"Hello,My name is Lee Jungshin^^ you can call me Shinnie or Bunny~.^v " I smiled till let teeth out.

"I will call u bunny,then:D because I like bunny^^ "

" Then you also like me too?lol " I acted as bunny with jumping.

"Maybe.. Hahah don't jump like that,you look like Kangaroo xD "

"but still cute,right?lol "

======== Day by day,We knew each other clearly... Seohyun is a silent girl who doesn't talk so much,but I still can made her talk and laugh... She is a poor girl who has parents like to drink and play card.

====== In her birthday,I bought a couple phone for her...

"Seohyun! Guess what I bring for you^^" I tried to hide a box behind my back.

"I don't know:/ Let me see 1st xD " She tried to take it from me.

"close your eyes 1st:p " I smiled. I know she is shorter than me till 18cm.hahah

"I hope u won't do anything bad u,u " she closed her eyes. Then I put a box on table and I clapped for sound to my friends.

"Happy Birthday to you~Happy Birthday to you~ "

I could see her smile full day in that time. It's lucky that her parents were't at home... She is so beautiful... She looked at me with grateful eyes.

" Thanks for everything:) "

" No need to thanks,just see u are happy,so do I:D look!what I give you xD " I lift 2 Iphone6.

"Woah.... It's expensive,Bunny!" she frowned.

"Price isn't important for me. Important thing is you like it.. " I looked to her.

" But.. I'm not dare to keep it"