Chap 6

Oppa! Im lost without you.
HEY EVERYONE !! I'm sooooooo sorry for not updating>_< I HOPE YOUR NOT MAD AT ME , IM SORRY BUT I'VE BEEN BUZY LATLEY AND IN THE FUTURE TOO. I HOPE YOUR UNDER STAND AND WON'T TURN A COLD SHOULDER TO ME :( I WILL TRY TO UPDATE BUT IN A LONG PERIOD OF TIME SO I HOPE YOU CAN BE PATIENT AND AGIAN SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND ALSO WITH THE SHORT CHAPPIE THAT I POSTED UP >_<" Taemin pov I went to the last room with last hope in finding my sister. I opened the door with great force causing the door to bang against the wall, inside was suju sunbaenims then I saw my sister in a VERY close talking with sungmin. hmm maybe it's because I have brother instinct that I ran over to Harmin and spreader her from the dude that was flirting with my only sister. "YAH! LEE HAEMIN do you know how worried I was thinking you could've been mobbed by some crazy people and which you did!!" I said yelling and pointin to suju sunbaenims when I said "crazy people". Haemin POV "oppa. jeongmal mianhae! I wo-" I tried saying before being cut off from his hugs " I know you won't I'm just worried about you being flirted with that bastard of there" he said while pointing to Minnie oppa " hehehe Minnie oppa your so funny" I giggled "wae?" both taemin and sungmin said at the same time "Are you her MINNIE OPPA?" min oppa exclaimed emphasizing MiNNI and OPpa to sungmin oppa " well the matter of fact I am Minnie dongsaeng.Or have you forgotten your most beloved hyung?" sungmin oppa said while pouting at taeminnie "most beloved hyung? pfft since when?? BTW u want your suff back give me $"taemin said " yah oppa don't be a meanie" I said pouting while putting on my xutest puppy eyes that he never rejects donghae POV O to the M to the G I will literally die because of her cuteness I saw taemin hoebae gulped when his sister did the puppy eyes I mean I don't blame him she's so cute… Stop ( in the name of love ) right there donghae u cannot like her why? because she's she's Arrggg!!!