arasseo! arasseo! I pick dare!

My 'pretty-faced' Husband ^^

 

 

“HYUNG!!” they waved and went near to him as they saw him coming out from the airport.

“Oh? What are you guys doing in here? I thought you have classes?” Jinyoung hug them all.

“We really miss you hyung!” Gongchan tighten his hug.

“ya! I can’t breathe!” he chuckled.

Baro hits Gongchan’s head. “oww~ sorry” He said as he scratch his head.

“It’s been a while” C.nu taps him in the shoulder.

“Yeah, umma? You also came in here?” Jinyoung saw his mother behind his friends.

“Of course! I’m here to fetch you… anyways, aren’t you going to school?” She asks his friends.

“Auntie, even we are late the teachers will not be mad at us as long as Baro is here.” Sandeul said.

“aish.” Baro rolled his eyes. “oh, well I think we should go now. Jinyoung-hyung, see you tomorrow in the school” he drag others away.                                                                                         

“umma, you already enrolled me?” Jinyoung asks his mother as he put his things in the car.

“yeah! Oh~ can’t wait for tomorrow” his mother giggled.

MEANWHILE:

As you walked inside the school students started to whisper. You glared at them and they look away and stop talking. Students are scared at you. No one wants to be your friends. And you don’t also need them. You actually don’t care about the people around you.

Baro on the other hand send Gongchan to their class which is your room.

“hyung, who are you looking at?” Gongchan ask him with curiosity.

“What are you saying? Looking at? There are no beautiful girls in your class. Anyway, bye” Baro immediately leaves.

“that’s weird. Oh well he’s lying, he might be looking if there are any beautiful girls inside the room. Pfft. What a playboy.” He murmured.

As the teacher enters the room all of them became quiet.

Your teacher, Ms. Choi gave us some problem in the blackboard but none of us wants to participate. After a minute of silence she called you because she knows that only you can answer the question.

You stood up and went near the board. You started answering the math problems. After a minute she already finished it. *wow, she’s really daebak.* Gongchan thought.

You came back to your seat and continue reading some books. During lunch time you stayed in the rooftop and eat your own lunch in there alone. And in dismissal you immediately go home.

“how’s school?” you mother smiles at you.

“the same.” You said coldly and went to your room.

“pfft. Our daughter is really something~ where did she had that characteristic?” your father asks her.

“molla~ I’m talkative and you too!” your mother beamed.

NEXT DAY:

As Jinyoung enter the school with his friends, girls started to giggled.

Saying: “the leader is back!” As he passes at them he smiles and they squeal.

“oww~ girls miss you so much.” Baro elbowed Jinyoung.

“hyung! CAN YOU PLEASE STOP BEING PLAYBOY!” Gongchan furrowed him.

“arasseo!” Baro chuckled. “Anyway! Jinyoung-hyung we have the same class! But during P.E and music class Gongchan will be our classmate.”

After that, Jinyoung was looking around when he suddenly bumped you. “sorry”

You sigh and pick your books. He helped you but- “I can do it by myself”

“ah, okay” he get up and look at you as you go away. “wah, she’s so cold”

“who are you talking at?” Sandeul went near to him.

“just someone I bumped. But why are you here?”

“let’s go to my house!” Sandeul drag him away

At Sandeul’s house:

“why are we here?” jinyoung whined.

“WE ARE GOING TO CELEBRATE!” They all beamed.

“hey, hyungs! Let’s play!” Gongchan pout at them.

“don’t pout in front of us!!! Okay, we’re going to play”

“yay! I want Spin the bottle!” Gongchan clapped his hands.

“so childish..” Baro bluff.

After they eat they decided to play ‘spin the bottle’ since their maknae wants it. But! They have one rule and that is….

“if we play this it should be hard! A thing that we can do for one month!” Sandeul said as he smirked.

“that’s hard!”

“but, only one will be playing this.” Sandeul continued.

“one person?” C.nu asks.

 He nodded. “okay, let’s spin this!” as he spin the bottle other was nervous because they don’t know what kind of mission will they do. It suddenly stopped at Jinyoung.

“truth or dare?”

“truth” he said.

“booooo!!!”

“ya, hyung are you a girl? Truth is only for a girl!”

“pfft. Party pooper!”

“arasseo! Arasseo! I pick dare!” Jinyoung said.

As he said that they smile widely at each other. “I dare you to get close with kim _____” Baro said happily.

“kim _______, it means it’s a girl? Okay!” jinyoung smiled at them.

“MWOH?!” their jaw dropped.

“you really agree?”

“that’s not a joke! You’re gonna do it for one month!”

“what’s wrong? But wait a minute…. Who’s Kim _______?” he said as he looks at them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________

hello guys!!! thanks for SUBSCRIBING!!!!!!!

PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!!!!

 

 

wahhhh~ right now i feel complete! lol..... i keep spazzing Hoya's picuture...... and BARO TOO!!

share XD

anyway i hope you enjoy this

 

 

(hehe... baro now!)