One White Envelope

One White Envelope

 

 

 
JunHyung has back pain. Not the kind caused by simple tiredness but, as consequence of the infinite work and stress combined with harsh training rythm and bad diet.
Just before the Beautiful World Tour, at practise, on a random dark and dull night, a sharp pain had appeared in his back and, from then, never left him. And it bacame worse with the day passing by but the tight schedule, the rehearsal, the travels: there were just too much to do to stop and care about it.
But it's ing killing him, stealing his few hours of sleep, halfening his appetite, darkening his mood.
 
And it's awful because that cause him to snap harsly at the only person who actually give him a bit of breathe: Yoseob. 
Junhyung was panting heavily, cursing each steps of the show, hiding behind his shades, praying in all the ing world language to the show to came to an end: but it just looked endlessly. And it was stupid but Yoseob's hands on his shoulders just made him whimper out of pain and, his worried question 'Are you ok?' became an annoyance, an offence. An excuse to throw out all the stress, the pain, the hate. But through harsh words, to the wrong person, in the worst way.
And now he's sulkin; walking back to the van with his towel hiding his frown, hiding some tears of frustation and guilty in his eyes. He had seen the expression of the singer's face and, it was awfully sad, shocked, teared.
With that heavy thoughts in mind he carelessy walks down to the stairs and misses a step, crumbling down heavily on the pavements, a sharp pain leaping out of each of his cells. And he just surrender. He can't stand, he can't move a single muscles. He just lay there and close his eyes, a fuss around him with a familiar voice that continue to scream his name, continuosly, repetitively.
 
The bed is soft, too soft to be confortable for his drained back but, it is far more better than standing on a ing stage. Junhyung groans loudly, trying to turn on his back but two pairs of arms stop him.
"Stay still, the Doctor still need to make you a injection". Leader's voice sound worried and angry. Junhyung knows for sure he's going to be scolded later.
He grunts in response and just let them do whatever they want, breathing with his mouth half muffled in the mattress.
 
He wakes up alone, in a double room dim lighted by dawn's light from the window; it would be a wonderful things to admire if a guilty feeling hasn't filled the rapper up: he needs to apologize to Yoseob. And he hates apologising. 
He stupidly turn around too fast, trying to stand, just to groan in pain and grab to the bedhead to stand properly. The pain is dull and carved in his body but is way much better than during the show so, he starts walking slowly, approaching the door with unstable steps. 
A pair of familiar eyes lands on him as soon as he open the door, their owner jumping up from the couch, rushing to his side.
"You can't walk around! You need to rest! Go back to bed!". Yoseob's worried voice makes him smile and sink again in guilty.
"Seob..".
The younger stops speaking instanly, looking nervous as if expecting the rapper to yell at him again. But he doesn't. 
He just grab the singer's hand and pull his body closer, in a warm hug. A unexpected hug in which Yoseob flushes red in an instant, too surprised to even try to hug back his bandmate.
"I'm sorry..". Junhyung finds strangely easy to apologize to the young guy in his arms. It's always easy to be with Seob, it always had. As is too easy to smile and trash away his swagger rapper's image when with him.
"Really.. I wasn't thinking, I'm sorry".
He's nervous, Yoseob isn't answering but he doesn't even let Junhyung rip the hug. Instead he clings to the rapper sighing loudly, sniffing a bit while nodding and murmuring something indeciprhable at the older's beat-abused ears but that sounds much like a 'stupid Jun'. 
 
* * *
 
Junhyung is thinking back at that moment from two weeks before as he unwilling slips into an unconfortable close-fitting black swimsuit and in a pair of grey plastic slippers.
"You're slow". 
Yoseob is already in the pool, grinning widely while floating messily near the border, a green air mattress not that far from him. The rapper cringe at the sight of the water: it looks cold, as always. And when he tries it with his hand, it's actually is colder. 
"You have to". Blurt out the singer before he can even protest. Junhyung knows he had to. Doctor had imposed it during the all tour: two hours a day of rehabilitation swimming. No exceptions if he wants to exibit on the stages of the tour. 
Luckily the hotels mostly has little indoors pool so, he can obey the orders. (Also because if he doesn't, not only Yoseob is going to nag for hours but Doojoon is going to kick his off until he enters in the water).
And it actually works. After the first weeks in which seemed only a ing punition, lately, he's enjoying it.
And the fact YoSeob is always there with him affect the most. And for the first time from the start of the tour, JunHyung thinks that their travelling is awesome, funny and enjoyable. Yoseob isn't leaving him alone a single instant and he has anything to complain about: it's the most wonderful thing about all.
 
   
* * *   
 
The water is cold. But it doesn't annoy Junhyung. 
He's laying on the wet floor around the blue rounded pool of the last hotel of the tour; Yoseob lays besides him, eyes closed, quiet breath. The rapper observes the bare pale chest of the singer lifting and lowering rythmically, it's hypnotic to him. Naturally perfect as everything else about the younger boy.
"I'm going to miss this". 
Yoseob's voice startles him, singers's eyes now in his, a pink shade on the wet cheek's skin. Junhyung knows perfectly that's it's the same for himself: this precious time for them alone. He closes his eyes and enjoyes their little own sphere of restfullness for a bit more.
He is going to answer but, before he can, something moist and soft presses on his mouth; Yoseob's lips tastes like chlorine but he parts away after an instant, too soon, as they both need to looks at each others to understand, confirm, that this is actually happening. Junhyung stares in those childlish eyes and smiles, lifting his shoulders up, bringing their body close again, kissing his bestfriend. Kissing his first and last real love.
 
* * * 
 
 
"Jun?", Yoseob looks at the smirking older guy in front of him. The rapper is holding two backpacks, Yoseob's jackets and a white envelope. He gives it to the younger to open it up, smiling never sliding away. 
Just three white letter papers are inside and Yoseob unfolds them curious, skimming the stamped words with fast eyes: the first is a certificate from a hospital, it counsels the patient, Yong Jun Hyung, to continue swimming excersizes at least two times por week. Yoseob smiles, dimples surfacing, passing to the second paper: it is a hand written page on the Cube Entertainment headed paper, it gives permission to both JunHyung and Yoseob to include into their schedule 4 hours a week for swimming exercising. Yoseob is excused as JunHyung needs someone to be there in case of Emergency. 
The singer's smile grew wider again, without words. How much has Junhyung nagged to obtain something like that
The last paper has a private pool's logo stamped right on the front and few lines of confirmation for a prenotation for two persons for the entire year, two times a week, in a private small pool. How much it actually costed?
JunHyung places away the paper into the envelope and hands out to his still amused lover a backpack.
"Let's go. I've already prepared stuff, car is waiting down".
The rapper can't wait to slip into the unconfortable black swimsuit, swim for at least a tiring hour, lay on the pool's border for the remaining time and, above all,  taste again Yoseob's chlorine lips. 
 
.......................................................................................
 
4th April 2012 
(yeah, it's actually still the 3rd but my internet connection is crazy this day so, i'm uploading this now !)
This oneshot is a birthday gift for Purin^^.
(You though I had forgotten!?! Really?!? ahah!)
I haven't much time lately to talk with you but, I really am happy to had meet you^^  And to had talked about almost everything throught this site.
I wish we could speak face to face at least once!
 
Thank you for the continue support on my fic, on my days, on my studies.
I reeeeeaaaaaallly luv you!^^ (cheeeeesy! ahaha)
 
Happy birthday!
This is only for you^^
(written exclusively  xD pooor bangzelo, being ignored xD !)