Bad Actor

Never Let Me Go [2min One Shot Collection]

 

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Taemin laughed. He had just finished hearing the confirmation on Minho’s new drama with Sulli. Taemin had laughed so hard he rolled off the couch and onto the floor with a hard thud.

 

Just then Minho walked into the living room. “What’s so funny?” Minho asked as he removed his jacket and tossed it on the couch, along with a stack of stapled papers.

 

“Hyung, you’re going to be in another drama?!”

 

“So?”

 

“After the first 2 I’m surprised they’d call you back for another one! Taemin said still lying on the floor grabbing onto his sides.

 

“Aw, c’mon, Taemin. I’m not that bad, am I?” Minho chuckled along with his dongsaeng, sitting on the floor next to him. “Besides it’s more than you’ve been in.” Minho said shoving Taemin playfully.

 

“Hyung, I’ve known you what? 7, maybe 8 years?” Taemin asked.

Minho nodded. “That sounds about right.”

 

“Believe me when I say I mean this in the nicest way and with all the love in the world,” Taemin said placing a hand over his heart. “You’re a terrible actor.”

 

“God, Tae,” Minho hissed, scrunching up his nose like he really cared what the redhead thought of him.

 

“I’m serious.” Taemin said sitting up. “I’m not saying I’m better or anything. I’m just saying you can’t act.”

 

Minho sat quietly for a while, thinking over what Taemin has said, making Taemin start to worry. Maybe he shouldn’t have told Minho anything. Finally Minho broke the silence.

 

“I just got my script.” Minho said reaching over and grabbing the stack of white papers. “How about we act out a scene from the drama and you give me some pointers.”

 

“Arasso,” Taemin said snatching the script and leaning his back against the couch. Minho crossed his legs and waited for Taemin to tell him what to do.

 

“Let’s do the confessing scene!” Taemin said excitedly.

 

“What? Why?” Minho asked not entirely against it.

 

“I dunno. It seems the most interesting.”

 

“Fine.”

 

Taemin held the script up and started to read off the lines that were marked for Sulli. He looked back and forth from the paper to the person in front of him. “Why? Why me? I’m not like everyone else!”

 

“That’s why it has to be you!”

 

“Wha-”

 

“I’m sick of all the people that come and go in my life. I’m tired of being too scared to fight for what I want. And I want you!”

 

“I’m going to hurt you….” Taemin said quietly.

 

“I’m going to hurt you too.” Minho replied.

 

Taemin shook his head the way it was instructed in the script. “I’m scared…”

 

Minho scooted closer and grabbed hold of Taemin’s hand and held it up to his chest. “I am too,” Minho said. “But I’m asking- begging you…take this chance with me.”

 

“B-but you can do so much better. Why would you settle for a nobody like me?”

 

“Do I really have to spell it out for you?” Minho asked cocking an eyebrow. “You’re funny, even though your jokes are lame. You’re honest, only because you can’t lie. You’re smart and gullible. You’re extremely beautiful…inside and out. You may have your imperfections, but I have mine too.”

 

“I…” Taemin didn’t want to look away. He couldn’t. In an instant Minho had turned into a person he had hoped someday would tell him thing like this and mean it. For a split second Taemin was starting to regret his decision in helping out his hyung. He was jealous how it wasn’t him Minho was saying all this to.

 

“I’m an idiot for not realizing how I felt about you sooner.”

 

Breaking out of his trance, Taemin looked down and flipped through some pages to make sure he hadn’t lost his place. He looked back at his hyung. Everything Minho had said was nowhere on the script.

 

“You’re the best thing that ever happened to me,” Minho continued. “And I will never forgive myself if I lose you.” His emotion, the words rolled off his tongue so naturally. He was so passionate that even Taemin almost believed him. “I love you….Taemin.”

 

Taemin’s eyes widen and he quickly faked a cough as he felt his cheeks start to flush. He hid his face in the booklet hoping Minho wouldn’t notice. “That’s not in the script.”

 

“I know,” Minho said pulling the booklet down revealing Taemin’s face. Minho gently lifted Taemin’s chin in order to meet his gaze. “Because that wasn’t acting.” Minho smiled as he pressed his lips against Taemin’s.

 

He savored the kiss best he could and felt sad when Minho pulled away to look at him. “You’re still a bad actor,” Taemin smiled.

 

"Damn it, Tae," Minho growled playfully. 

 

"I love you too," Taemin said tossing the scrip aside and wrestling Minho to the floor. He climbed on top of his stomach and intertwined their fingers together. "Did you really mean it when you said you were scared?"

 

Minho nodded. "But I also meant when I said I'm willing if you are." He said sitting up, sliding Taemin down to his lap.

 

"I'm willing," Taemin said biting his lip and looking down. Minho smiled soflly. Taemin caustiously looked up to find Minho already looked at him. He leaned up and locked his arms around the older male's neck and pulled him down for another kiss.

 

 

Malkom’s Note
Okay so that was lame XD
I swear this all sounded better in my head ;;>.>
Guys, I’m graduating this Saturday!!! Party at my house!!!!
Not really, but that means no more high school!!!! Staying up late and endless writing!!!! :DD
Anyway this came along when I heard of Minho’s new drama.
Now don’t get me wrong, I love Minho! <3
If you know me, you know he’s my ultimate bias, but that boy cannot act.
I probably just earned myself a bunch of haters in the building, but I’m serious. In my opinion! He can’t act. Not that anyone cares what I think :D
But who knows. Maybe with this new drama he’ll change my mind.
AND it has Sulli! OMFG! She’s so cute!!! >w< She’s my fx bias.
Having said that however I still ship MinBer!
My favorite pairing is MalHo tho O//w//O
…what? I’m a fan girl too. Leave me alone >.>