Baby Girl

Baby Girl

“Baby girl!” suddenly I hear a voice.  Ahh!  That annoying boy!  All the students at the corridor look at me.  I quickly close my locker and when into the classroom.  The boy follows and sits beside me.  I was eyeing him.

 

“Wea?  Am I too handsome today?”  JR asks.

“Oh please!” I rolled my eyes.

“Why you run away when I called you?” he asks again.

“Why you always call me ‘baby girl’?  I didn’t like it,” I ask him while take out my books.

“Wae?  You didn’t like it?” he takes my book from me.

“I hate it very much.  Please go to your place and don’t disturb me.  I want to study,”

“I don’t want.  I want to sit here beside you and I will not disturb you.  It is okay baby girl?” he put his head at the table and smiles at me.

“Please stop calling me like that!  I hate it very much,” I hate when he call me ‘baby girl’.  Why?  I don’t have an answer for that question.  From the first day at school, he starts calling me ‘baby girl’.  He also follows me around the school.  Wherever and whenever I am, he always follows me.

 

All the girls in the school hate me because of him.  They were angry because JR calls me ‘baby girl’.  They were angry because JR always follows me.  If JR didn’t disturb me, I will make more friends here.  Because of him, no one wants to be friends with me.  All the girls were very angry and the boys didn’t want to go near me because they think that JR is my boyfriend.  Oh please!

 

“Yah!  You said that you will not disturb me.  But what are you doing right now?  Playing with my hair?” I hardly push his hand.

“You looks beautiful today, baby girl,” he smile.

 

Arrghh!  He calls me baby girl again!

 

I ignoring him and continue my study.  I don’t want to argue with him because he never listens to me.  He will do anything he wants although I always told him don’t.  If I say ‘no’, he will say ‘yes’.  If I say ‘I hate it’, he will say ‘I like it’.

 

------------------------------

 

-Two Week Later-

 

Today is just like a normal day but there were weird things that keep running in my mine.  It is about JR.  Today JR didn’t disturb me like usual.  When he walked into the class, he sit at his chair without looked at me.  No words that he always used to tease me.  No more smiles that appear from his face.  At first, I was feeling happy.  But when in the afternoon I feel boring because there’s no more teasing from him.

 

“Why he acting like this?  It is something wrong?” I ask myself when I walk back from school.

“BUT I feel free.  There’s no more JR that always following me,”

 

The next day, he becomes the real JR.  Start to make me angry from the morning.

 

“Baby girl.  Did you miss me?”  He ask while put his hand at my shoulder.

 

-------------------------------

 

-One Week Later-

 

I will come to your house in ten minutes.  –JR

 

I repeating reading the message that I got.  JR will come here in ten minutes?  I have told him already that I don’t want to go out with him this evening.  Why he is so stubborn?  Argh! I don’t care.

 

I continue surfing the internet and ten minutes pass by.  Suddenly my phone starts ringing.  I didn’t bother my phone because I know who is calling.

 

I’m here.  Please go out right now, baby girl.  –JR

 

I got another message from JR.  I ignore him and his message.  After two minutes, I heard my mom call my name and she said that JR is here and he wants to take me out.  My mom always told me that JR is a good boy.  She said that she wants me to have a boyfriend just like JR.  Mom, there were many other good boys in this world.  Why you like JR so much?

 

------------------------------

 

JR’s POV

 

After I told her mom that I want to take her out, her mom quickly persuade her.  Even she didn’t want to go out, she wears a dress that will make all the boys can’t take they eye from her.  Today, I have a surprise for her.  She keeps asking where I want to take her but I didn’t answer.

 

I take her to a small café that I already rent just for two of us.  At the center of the café, there were a table and two chairs.

 

“Please, have a sit,” I pull the chair for her.  She sits without asking anything.

“Where do you want to go?” she grab my hand.  I just told her to sit still and go to the back of the café.  Just like I have plan, I switch off the light.

 

End of JR’s POV

 

 

“JR, where are you? Why the light is off?  I’m scared,” I shout.  I keeps call him but there were response.

 

Suddenly, there were a light from the back of the café.  The light came from the cake that JR brings.  He enters the café while singing a birthday song for me. 

 

“Happy birthday to you…” I start to tears when I saw JR singing and smiling.  I can feel a sincere feeling from him.  He put the cake at the table.

“May I?” JR pull out his hand just like a prince want to ask a princess a dance.  Without refuse, I take his hand and he takes me to dance.  Suddenly I can hear a romantic song and we start dancing.

 

“Why are you crying?” he asks.

“I did not crying,” I’m lying.

“Yes you do.  I can see a tears start to fall when I bring the cake,”

“There’s were two reasons why I am crying,”

“Okay.  What is the first reason?” he asks while we continue dancing.

“Firstly, I was afraid to dark,”

“Ohh, I am sorry.  I didn’t know that you were afraid of the dark.  And what are the second reasons?”

“I didn’t expect that you will make a surprise for me.  I feel very happy,” I smile at him.

“I will do anything to make you feel happy baby girl,”

“Stop calling me ‘baby girl’,”

“Wae?  Why you didn’t like when I call you like that?  All the girls at school will faint if I call them ‘baby girl’,”

“It’s them, not me,”

“Listen.  Once I call you ‘baby girl’, you be always being my baby girl. And no one will replace my baby girl.  That title just only for you.  There was a reason why I called you ‘baby girl’,” I was shocked upon hearing what he said and he has a serious tone.  I look at him.  Suddenly my heart beat so fast and loud when our eyes meet.

 

Dugeun…  dugeun…  dugeun…

 

“Can I know why you always call me like that?”

“Because…  Because…  I love you,”

“I love you and I will always do.  Will you do be my ‘baby girl’?” he repeats what he says just now.  We stop dancing.  I was very shocked to hear what he says.

 

Without any forces, I planted a kiss at his soft lips.  I didn’t know that he love me.

 

“I’ll take that as a yes,” he say when we stop kissing.

“Pabo, I love you too,” I say shyly. 

 

He hugs me tightly.  I think is the perfect and special birthday for my entire life.

 

------------------------------

 

I slowly open a small box from JR for my birthday.  He wants me to open the box at 12 am in the morning.  He say that he wants be a last person how give me a present.  Pabo!  How can he be the last person if he already gives it?  I smiling while open the box.  When I open the box, there was a CD.  I take the CD and open it using my computer.

 

“Another surprise from him?” I ask myself.

 

When CD is played, I could see JR’s face.  He smiles sweetly.

 

“Hye, baby girl!  Urmm..  First of all, I want to say happy birthday to you.  Although I already sing a birthday song just now, but I want to sing again special just for you,” he sings again for me.  I keep smiling while looking at his face.

 

“Actually, I have something to tell you.  I know you hate when I call you ‘baby girl’.  I stubbornly call you ‘baby girl’ again and again.  Do you know why I call you ‘baby girl’?  It is because I love you.  And I always do.  I want you to know that I want you be my only one ‘baby girl’ in this world.  And I can’t replace another girl in my heart.  My heart is just for you.

 

Another thing that I will tell you might make you surprised.  I mean SUPER surprised.  Fyi when you start playing this CD, I already in the plane that would take me toCanada.  I will go and stay at Canada for a couple of years.  It is because my family forces me to move to Canada.  My father has been transfer to Canada.  Starting right now, you will not seeing me anymore.  I will miss to see a red face of yours when you get angry.  I’ll miss to tease and disturb you. 

 

Even though we will not seeing each other, I want to let you know that I will always remember  and miss you.  And I want you to wait for me.  I will back for you,” I can't believe what I see and heard form JR.  In tears, I take a card that attach to the CD cover and read it.

 

Don’t cry.  Wait for me and I’ll be back.  I love you baby girl.  –JR

 

My tears didn’t stop because I can't believe what happen.  Now I know why he wants me to open this present at 12 am.  It is because he didn’t want me to go to the airport and chase him.  I promised to wait and trust that he will return.  I love you, JR.

 

 

 

 

 

  • I hope you like it.
  • This is my second story.
  • Sorry for the bad english.
  • Dont forget to comment and subscribe.
  • Sorry for the bad ending. (I will make a sequel if you want)