Special Package

This Christmas
Chapter One: Special Package
________________________________________________________________
 
Please listen to this song while reading this chapter:
 
 
Love Disease by Super Junior
________________________________________________________________
 
Nobody's P.O.V
 
It is already 4:30 P.M, a cold Wednesday afternoon.
 
At the Park's Fashion Boutique...
 
You're now at your office and sitting on your chair while looking outside by the window, there you see the busy streets of Seoul.
 
 
Then your hair is styled in a sophisticated bun while showing your bangs; you have light make-up on and your wearing a pair of pearl earrings and a long pearl necklace.
 
Your P.O.V
 
Three more days...it will be Christmas, many people are now having a last minute shopping, having a holiday vacation to go to their families at the province and couples having dates...while me, I'll have a lonely Christmas this year because my parents are busy while CL and Hongki oppa are going to their family renunion in Bukchon. When will I have a not lonely Christmas? Whom will I spend it with? I wish with a special someone who will be there to comfort me and...
 
Nobody's P.O.V
 
Your thoughts are disturb by the knocking of the door then you say politely.
 
You: come in.
 
Then your assistant, Ga Yoon comes inside while pushing a big box that is nicely wrapped with the cart.
 
Ga Yoon: ma'm, your mother has a package for you from Japan.
 
You: ne.
 
Ga Yoon: do you need anything else, ma'm?
 
You: it's alright, just tell Min and Sulli (your employees) to organize the clothes.
 
Ga Yoon: yes, ma'm; I'll be going now.
 
You: ne~
 
Then Ga Yoon goes outside your office and goes back to her work while you stand up and approach the box then you read the note.
______________________________________________________________________________
 
The Note:
 
___________,
 
Sorry that me and your father can't be with you this holiday season. I hope you will like the present that I gave you because I know that you're now working on male outfits. Merry Christmas and We love you :)
 
From:
 
Mom.
______________________________________________________________________________
 
You: what is inside this box? I'm so curious.
 
Then you open the box and see...
 
You: this is the most beautiful...I mean handsome mannequin I've ever seen in my life; its features is very human-like and this could almost pass for a person. wa~
 
You touch gently the mannequin's cheek and you say to mannequin (when you're only alone inside the office, you often talk to some mannequins.)
 
You: I'll put on some clothes on you then if I finish my sketch, I'll put on you my new design.
 
Then you get some clothes, accessories and shoes inside your cabinet. After that, you put the clothes, accessories and shoes on the mannequin.
 
After a few minutes...
 
The mannequin is now wearing a gray long sleeve shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, a light brown coat, a pair of white sneakers, a long silver necklace, a black watch with a dolphin pendant on it and a dark blue scarf around it's neck.
 
You: there, you look more handsome in those clothes.
 
you put the mannequin beside the sofa then you sit back on your chair and starts working on your sketch.
 
After a few minutes...
 
You're done making your sketch.
 
 
You: ja~it's already done :)
 
Then you look at your mannequin
 
Your P.O.V
 
this mannequin, he is really handsome...I wish he was real because...yah! _______~ah, stop imagining.
 
Nobody's P.O.V
 
Then CL and Hongki comes inside your office and they did not notice the mannequin...
 
CL: hey~ ________.
 
Hongki: ________~ah, annyong.
 
You: hi CL~ah and Hongki oppa; what brings you here all of a sudden?
 
CL: we are here for us to go out and go for a drink because we will be seperated for a few weeks this holiday week.
 
You: but I have many things to do.
 
CL: just leave it for next year.
 
Hongki: CL is right, just please come with us.
 
Hongki gives you his cute pout and those puppy eyes that you could not resist.
 
You: I get it, I'll come with you guys.
 
CL: yes!
 
Hongki: yay~! _______~ah is coming with us.
 
CL: lets go~^^
 
You: okay.
 
you three goes outside your office then you say to Gayoon, Min and Sulli...
 
You: Gayoon, Min and Sulli; please take care of the boutique and if clients come, please tell me. fighting~
 
Gayoon, Min and Sulli: yes, ma'm.
 
Then you, CL and Hongki goes outside the boutique.
 
Outside the boutique...
 
The three of you goes take the taxi and goes to a nearby club.
 
_______________________________________________________________
 
Please comment on this chapter~^^
 
No silent readers.
 
and Merry Christmas :)