Kisses

Kisses

 

A/N: Yeees, from now in I'm making them at the beginning. Sooo. For all of you Donggyu shippers out there: I WUV U!! Me not the only one :DDDD

okay, sorry. Well, hope you enjoy some Donggyu lovin' <3

And commeeeeent :P

 

 

Hyung.”

Sunggyu could only blink when he felt soft lips pressing oh-so-gently against his own, making his breath hitch momentarily. When the sensation ends shortly after it started, Sunggyu still can only blink. There before him stands none other than Jang Dongwoo, smiling that stupid smile of his. Jang Dongwoo, his band mate, his dongsaeng and his best friend.

“What.”, Sunggyu deadpans, not managing to do anything else in his confused state, still blinking dumbly. Hearing the other chuckle, the leader blushes and clears his throat, righting himself up. And only then he registers the situation.

 

What the actual . Dongwoo kissed him.

 

Not knowing what to say or how to react, Sunggyu just stands there awkwardly, staring at his dongsaeng and waiting for something to happen. Like, I don't know, the ground giving away from underneath him so he can just disappear. Or something like that.

The rescue arrives in the form of Nam Woohyun, who jumps their leader with so much force that the both of them end up on the floor. Sunggyu never had been more grateful for his clingy and annoying band mate being clingy and annoying. Never mind the fact that mentioned person is currently strangling him to death.

When he manages to get Woohyun off of him, Dongwoo is gone, leaving behind the feeling of soft lips and the image of a stupid wide grin.

 

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

 

The second time it happens, Sunggyu is sitting half dead in their car, cursing Sungjong under his breath for stealing his rightful seat in the front of the car. Stupid youthful energy of his. I'm getting old.

 

The other members are asleep, all over each other, drooling. Cute, Sunggyu thinks, In a disgusting way. He can't help but smile at his younger members, feeling like a proud father.

 

The caramel haired boy is half way to dreamland, when he suddenly feels a soft sensation against his lips and the light scent of apples drifting into his nose. It feels nice and in his half asleep mind, he sighs and presses back ever so gently. He doesn't notice how the other person's breath hitches and the feeling disappears. Sunggyu falls asleep with a smile on his face.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

 

Dongwoo, why the hell are you kissing me all the time?”

Sunggyu didn't intend to blow up like that on the younger. It's just...Sunggyu is kinda feeling pissed, because a certain dinosaur continuously steals kisses from him whenever he is off guard. It's not like Sunggyu hates it. Quite the opposite, actually. But he can't help but feel confused and slightly used by the younger. Or maybe he is just playing mind games with me.

 

So when the adorable dinosaur sneaked a kiss on the elder's lips while they were playing Mario Kart yet again, (and Sunggyu was so not losing), he couldn't keep his frustration back anymore.

 

What if he just kissed me to distract me from the game? Oh, that bastard is going to-

 

Sunggyu shakes his head, ridding himself from those thoughts, and goes back to glaring at the younger boy. Who looks like he is about to cry, with his lips trembling in an adorable pout and tears building at the corners of his eyes.
 

Well, .

 

I'm sorry, hyung. I won't do it again.”

Sunggyu doesn't even have time to say anything before the younger storms out of the room, leaving behind a tense atmosphere, the scent of apples and a crying Yoshi, wailing because he came in last.

“What a great way of going about things, you idiot.”, Sunggyu growls at himself, tempted to kick the Wii-remote.

Hoya doesn't say anything when he comes into the room and finds his leader whacking his head against the wall. He guesses it is because he lost at Mario Kart. Again.

 

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

 

Two weeks. Two ing weeks and he didn't kiss me.

 

Sunggyu is in a bad mood. He growls at the stylists, he growls at the interviewer, he growls at a dog barking at him when he passes, and he growls at Woohyun, who is about to glomp him. Again.

Woohyun walks away like a kicked puppy. Sunggyu doesn't even feel slightly guilty.

Instead he just stares at a certain blond rapper, who is hanging too ing much around the other rapper. Dongwoo shares his food with Hoya, Dongwoo plays around with Hoya, Dongwoo hugs Hoya, and ohmyinggod he kisses Hoya on the cheek.

Sunggyu narrows his eyes. Those are rightfully my kisses.

 

When Sungyeol tells him he looks like an angry hamster, Sunggyu kicks him in the shin and leaves the room, pissed, leaving a screeching Sungyeol grabbing at his leg, a dumbfounded Hoya, a pissed Myungsoo for kicking his choding, a laughing Woohyun, a confused Sungjong and a slightly guilty looking Dongwoo in his wake.

 

Yadong. Donggyu is much better.

 

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

 

Sunggyu grits his teeth as he pushes Dongwoo against the wall, a satisfied smirk making its way onto his face when the younger lets out a pained hiss. Doe eyes open and look into his small ones, filled with confusion, fear and anticipation, making it hard for Sunggyu not to just full out ravish the person in front of him.

“H-hyung?”

It's dark in the leader's room and the two of them are alone, Sunggyu having forced Woohyun to switch places with Dongwoo. The moon is the only source of light, bathing the room in a light glow, lighting the face of the younger man in front of him. The leader gulps and loosens his grip on the rapper, feeling how the younger visibly relaxes after that.

 

I...Dongwoo...Why are you doing this to me?”

He shortly catches Dongwoo's confused gaze before he buries his face into the other's shoulder and lets out a light whine, slinging his arms around the other's waist, squeezing tightly. He hears the soft chuckle coming from the person in front of him and he can't help but smile when arms embrace him back.

 

Why are you playing this mind games with me? First you kiss me every chance you got, and now you go around, kissing Hoya.

Sunggyu scrunches his nose up cutely when the dancer's name is mentioned, making Dongwoo laugh and squeeze his adorable leader tighter. Sunggyu mewls and buries his head in the other's neck.

 

What, is almighty Sunggyu jealous?”, Dongwoo asks with a cheeky grin, cheek pressed against the side of the elder's face. Sunggyu only sniffles, not saying anything. Dongwoo just laughs again.

“Well, what if I told you that I don't like Hoya? Not like that, anyway.”

Sunggyu presses his smile into the younger's neck, squeezing the rapper even tighter in his happiness. The younger just hugs back.

Suddenly the leader is pulled back, Dongwoo's face now inches from his, eyes filled with an unknown emotion.

“And what if I told you that I love you and I want to ing ravish you right now because you are acting so ing cute, I want to eat you?”, Dongwoo's voice is a deep whisper, making Sunggyu shudder and something rise in the elder.

 

Sunggyu smirks and whispers into the other's ear in a seductive whisper.

“I'd ask: what are you waiting for then?”

The rapper growls and smashes his lips against his leader's violently, ravishing the elder's mouth with his eager tongue and making the older whimper from pleasure. Sunggyu's hands are buried in the younger's blond locks, fingers threading and pulling, his own tongue dancing with the younger's. Suddenly there are hands grabbing the back of his thighs, lifting him up and Sunggyu doesn't waste time and slings his legs around the other's waist. Not much after, he feels his back meet the soft mattress of his room and wet lips tracing down his neck.

Yes, Donggyu is definitely better.

 

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

 

They wake up and sweaty, but happy. They shower together, sneak kisses here and there, cuddle on the couch and make out hardcore on the kitchen table. The feel like in heaven.

“Guys. I was eating.”, Woohyun deadpans, pissed that he can't glomp the adorable hamster anymore. Well, not without getting socked in the face by a certain dino. He knows because he tried. It hurt. Like .

 

Myungsoo just shrugs and continues eating his cereals, not sparing a glance at the couple directly in front of him, with Sunggyu on the kitchen table and Dongwoo between his legs, roaming hands and whimpers and tongue all included. Woohyun nearly throws up.

 

My god, you two. Would you stop making those noises?

 

Fin