How I Met Her

My Best Friend

blue: Lee Gikwang

purple: Im Yoona

lime: teacher

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

" Im Late! Omo. I can't believe it. It's the first day of school, and Im already late."  

Lee Gikwang said while running. Lee Gikwang hurriedly entered the campus. As he was about to enter the classroom, he bumped into someone~

" Aigoo, mianhe " said Gikwang while helping the girl pick up her things~

" It's Okay, By the way, Kamsahamnida~ " the Girl Said

"By The Way, Im Lee Gikwang, who are you? "

" Im Yoona. Nice to meet you~ "

" Nice to meet you too.*winks* Oh, let me help you~ *opens the door*

" Kamsahamnida "

 

Oh no, there are no vacant seats except those two. *points at the chair beside the window*

I guess so, Then, that leaves us no choice~ We are seatmates~ :)

Both: Giggles~

 

The two sat on their designated places.

Okay class, bring out your textbooks~

For those who doesn't have their textbooks, stand up, and get out! I won't accept you in my class today~

Everybody brought out their textbooks. Gikwang noticed that Yoona forgot hers~

 

Omo, I left my book on my locker~

What should I do?! 

She nervously checked her bag again, but there really is no sign of that book~

 

While she was checking her bag, Gikwang secretly put his book on Yoona's chair~

 

Gikwang stood up and said I forgot my book on my locker~

 

Yoona was shocked to find a book on her chair, and looked at Gikwang~

Gikwang winks at her~ 

 

Get Out! And wait for me outside~

 

Yoona noticed that the teacher was holding a meter stick and many books~ She wondered why~

The teacher went outside and followed Gikwang~ Everybody became noisy as the teacher left~ Except Yoona, worried about waht will happen to Gikwang~


Why didn't you bring your book?!

Gikwang replied while squatting with heavy books on his arms, I forgot to bring it!

Jinjja? That's a lame excuse! But why haven't you forgotten to bring your wallet and your bento?!

How could you forget a single book?! the teacher said while hitting Gikwang with a meter stick~

Gikwang couldn't take the pain anymore. He shouted in pain, It's just that Im in a hurry because Im Late!

Yoona was so worried~

The teacher came back in without Gikwang~

It seems that Lee Gikwang was told to squat the whole period~

The bell rang~

Finally, it's lunchtime~ Gikwang Thought~

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

It's boring right?~ ><
I'll try my best for the next chapter ><

Please subscribe and comment~