I Love You, Goodbye

I'll be Missing You...

[Jessica POV]

It's summer vacation and Onew's family decided to have an beach outing together with her. She dont really like going out, or having an outing. She'd prefer to study at home, watch television, surf the net, and sleep but since it is Onew who personally invited her, she have no choice to say yes and besides, she dont want his parents to say something. So here they are, on the way on..WHAT'S THE NAME OF THAT RESORT AGAIN? Aiiissh..nevermind. She look at the window to see the different views they are passing by, but her mind flew away with the toughts of Onew.

**FLASHBACK**

"Hey, are you Jessica Jung?" a little boy ask her. "

Yes, I am Jessica Jung. Why?" The boy smiled at her and bowed 90 degrees.

"I am Lee Jinki. I heard that your family is our new neighbor. And my mom says, she knows your mom since higschool and they are best of friends. Welcome to our village!" She bowed back and stares at him. He is smiling cheerfully at her as if they know each other for so long.

"So, Jessica, or Jess? Can i call you that?" He asked while scratching his head and smiling sheepishly at her. She cant help but smiling at his cute actions.

"Nae, oppa. You can call me Jess". She answered with a nod. Jinki smiled at her.

"How old are you Jess? By the way, you can call me Onew as my hyung called me". He sitted beside her in a bench in the village park.

"I'm seven years old oppa. How about you?" She asked back.

"I'm also seven years old. Dont call me oppa, i feel so old" He say with a wince on his face.

"I'll call you....." What was the name he said a while back? On...On...Aisshh..I forgot! I was so busy studying his face.

"I'll call you Jinks then" She say. She cant remember the nickname he say but she remember his name. Jinki stared at her as if she just say something ridiculous. She bit her lower lip and look down. Then an awkward silence is in between them.

"Mianhe..I'll just call you Jin-"

"Gwenchana..No one called me Jinks yet so i think it would be fun" Jinki said and smiled at her. That y smile.

**NOW**

"Jess! your mind is flying!" Onew say while shakin her shoulders.

"Mianhe..what are you saying again?" She arranged her seat while adjusting her eyeglasses.

"I'm saying, if you want to take a swim right after we arrived there or you'll just nightswim". He repeated his question.

"There's no need to rush on swimming since we will stay here for three days sweetie". Onew's mom stated. THREE DAYS!!?

"I beg your pardon?" She asked staring at Onew's mom.

"Didn't Onew tell you that Sica?" Onew's mom ask back with a knotted forehead. Onew scratch his head and smiled sheepishly.

"Errrmm..I know you won't come Jess if i say that we will stay for three days. But i didn't say anything about how long we will stay there." He has a point there but..Aissshh...she's really an idiot. She just sigh, and Onew take that as a sign of agreement. He smiled at her. The y smile captivated her heart for almost ten years. Geeeeezz...Dont make me fall in love more with you. Did she just admitted that she fell in love with him? Oh yes, she fell in love with him all these years. She dont remember when was the exact time all she know is that SHE LOVE HIM.

"We're here", Onew's dad stated and parked the car. They check-in in the resort and choose the rooms where they will stay for three days. Onew's mom and dad will stay in one room, Onew's hyung-Lee HyukJae or Eunhyuk will stay with them in one room. They entered the room they choose. It contains three individual bed. She choose the bed near the glass window, Onew choose the middle bed and Eunhyuk oppa-which left with no choice, just pick the bed near the door. The room has one bathroom, a television set, and a mini-refrigerator. She jumped on her choosen bed and close her eyes. She's really a sleepy-head person.

"Sleepy head Jess!" Onew shouted the threw a pillow to her. She was hit in the face.

"Aaiisshh..Dont disturb me chicken maniac Jinks!" She shouted back. She just hear Eunhyuk oppa chuckles and Onew's chuckles. Then a tiny voice on her head say, It's time for you to confess your feelings..Then another voice say, No dont confess at him! you will ruin your friendship..Then the voice again, "Confess now before it's too late"....Before the voice speak again she quickly get up and mess her hair. Aissshh..Is she going crazy?

"Jess what happened?" Onew ask, with a worried tone.

"Nothing" She shake her head. Onew smiled at her and nod.

"I'll just walk around..You want to join?" She shake her head.

"I'm sleepy" She said. Onew nodded and walked out the room. Eunhyuk oppa followed him. Now she was left alone in that room. Then the tought of confessing pop out on her mind again. If i confess, what will happened? Will Onew hate me? Will our friendship be ruined? Many questions are popping out on her mind. She mess her hair again. Aisshh.... This is harder than reviewing final exam for math and science! Then she lay on her bed again. It's been almost ten years since i met him, and we became best friends. I think it's high time for me to tell him what i really feel..I'll just say that, he should not mind my feelings and just continue are friendship, my intension is just to confess. She fell asleep with this toughts on her mind. She wake up because someone is shaking her shoulder. It might be Onew but when she opened her eyes it was Eunhyuk oppa.

"Waeyo oppa?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Onew was stabbed by a drunk guest. Mom and dad is on their way to the hospital, we need to follow them." WHAT??! She quickly get up and joined Eunhyuk oppa.

"I borrowed this car from my classmate who is in here also. We need to hurry up" He say. She sit on the passenger seat. Eunhyuk oppa start driving fastly. But unfortunately, they've got trapped on a traffic. It took them almost thirty minutes to get out of that traffic before they can go to the hospital. When they got there, they quickly go to the emergency room. But the nurse said,Onew has been transfered at the ICU already. They go to the ICU but before they can get in, they still need to wear, mask, hair cap, and those other stuff she dont know what to call. As they get in, Onew's mom is beside him holding his hand, while his dad is sitting on the visitor's couch. She go near Onew and stared at him.

"He's under comatose." Onew's mom said. Onew....Please fight..for me...for your family...Please...You cant leave just like this. She cried with this thoughts on her mind. I love you Onew...Please...Dont leave me like this...

**After two hours**

"Jessy i think we need to leave Onew first. It's late already. We can visit him tomorrow." Onew's mom said. She shake her head. No, She wont leave Onew. Onew might wake up any time. She will wait for that time.

"I'll just stay here Tita". She said. Onew's mom just nodded and walk out the room together with Eunhyuk oppa and Onew's dad. She stared at the sleeping Onew. Such an angelic and handsome face. She hold his hand. And after an hour staring at his face, Onew's finger suddenly moved, then after that, he opened his eyes. She was about to call the doctor when Onew speak,

"No dont call the doctor. I just have a few minutes." She stared at him and hold his hand.

"I want you to know that I love you Jess. I dont know when was the exact time that i fell in love with you. Please treasure the necklace in my bag. I was supposed to give you this night but i was stabbed." He gulp as he ached from his wounds. Her tears starts to flow. So they both love each other for a long time but they just both keep it.

"I cant live any longer Jess. I'll just see you there. I'll wait for you. I love you, Goodbye." Then he slowly closed his eyes then he's heartbeat stop. She walked out the ICU to call for the doctor, but he's already dead. She called his mom to know about this. They quickly got there. All of them cried. All of them lost one important person in their lives. Onew...how could you.... She burst out in tears again. Tears wont just stop from falling. She still cant believe that the man she love was gone. Onew...

**At the Funeral**

It is now Jessica's turn to give a message before burrying Onew's grave.

"Onew..He's a cheerful guy, with a y smile. He's my bet friend for almost ten years. We know each other so well. Others think that there is something between us too. Even if we always fought with non-sense thing like fighting for who is the best group here in korea and many more, i still love that chicken maniac." Then she feel a cold wind touch her cheeks and wrap around her. It reminds her of what Onew do when she will call him chicken maniac. Pinching her cheeks and hugging her. With this thoughts, she started to cry.

"Jinks, I know you are here. I want you to know that I love you too. I remember what are your last words there at the hospital. Yes, Jinks. Wait for me. It might take a long time before we can see each other again, but i'll promise to you. Just wait for me".. Her speech was ended but she can still feel the cold wind around her. Then after the burial, the cold wind was gone. Onew is totally gone. No not totally, he might died in vein, but his memories and his love will remain in her heart...


Thanks for reading you