and Yesung's thinks it's F upped?!

Heechul Says 'NO!'

Everyone found it the greatest joke ever when Heechul was chosen as the ambassador for HIV/AIDS Awareness month. Kim Heechul, the person dubbed as the most promiscuous person in his generation, probably. Everyone knew that he’s dated thousands and ed or had himself ed by hundreds… probably.

 

*~*~*~*~*

Heechul pushed Yesung away with all his might.

“What the ?! It’s been a week since we last had !” exclaimed Yesung, his fuse burning.

“Yesung, do you know the kind of diseases we could get from doing -oral ?!” Heechul exclaimed.

“Like I said… what the ?!”

“That’s because I never had any idea about how gravely serious HIV/AIDS is, until I became the ambassador.”

“Or you’re probably just cheating on me again, like how you did it with Siwon then with Hankyung when I was just away for a couple of months?”

“That was in the past. I’m a changed man now. If I don’t practice what I preach no one will believe me.”

“So what? No forever?!” and before Heechul could answer Yesung blew “No ing way! If you ‘re tired of me or something then say it straight! For months you’ve forced me into doing it with you and now that I’m sooo willing you’re saying no? !!” and Yesung stormed out the room.

 

*~*~*~*~*

Yesung felt so stupid. Before and while being in a relationship, Heechul wouldn’t almost mind at what place and time they’d do it. He’d have Yesung whenever he wants and no matter how Yesung denies Heechul he’d end up giving in. It wasn’t like he hated it. But now, just when he was having the balls to initiate the action Heechul is the one saying no?!

 

“Are you using condoms?” Heechul said during the first time he tried to initiate.

 “No. It’s not like we use it anyway.”

Heechul pushed him. “Unless you use condoms, we’re not doing it.”

And his ‘little brother’ suddenly went limp.

 

“We can’t do it, unless we go and have ourselves check.”Heechul said the next time Yesung pushed him down.

“What for?!”

“Don’t you know, the number of homo patients of AIDS are increasing, for all we know we could be one.”

“Are you serious?!”

“Of course, it’s better to act now than regret later.”

 

Yesung slammed his fist against the table as he remembered those times that Heechul blatantly and strongly rejected him. And what recently happened was the last straw.

“Fine, let’s see how long you can last without your usual practices.” Yesung muttered in anger as he downed one glass of beer.

 

*~*~*~*~*

One week. Two weeks. One month. Two months and so on. Their unofficial endurance test went on and the more their relationship went to the drain, the more did Heechul’s endorsements about HIV/AIDS awareness flourished.

 

“Wow, Heechul! I never knew you were actually serious.” Hong Ki said as he put an arm around Heechul’s shoulders.

“Yeah, most of us thought it was a joke.” someone seconded and everyone laughed.

Heechul was happy and grateful for all the praises and congratulations he has received. Ever since he started educating people about the said disease, the number of risk population decreased and the number of people who came to ask for assistance and tests increased. It wasn’t much but still it was significant considering the small amount of time of six months.

 

Though he was glad of the result of his hard work, Heechul wished Yesung was there to celebrate it with him. It was true that he was ty in the past, he admits it but it was only with Yesung that he became serious.

 

The party ended up late, or rather, Heechul left the party earlier than everybody else. He wanted to see Yesung. It was already two in the morning, he wasn’t expecting much, he thought just seeing Yesung’s apartment was enough but what he saw next surprised him and had him running towards the building’s  porch and tackling the person attacking Yesung. 

 

“Sorry but this one is mine !” he said menacingly. The other person who was so stunned to get his off the cemented ground  scrambled frantically while stammering excuses and apologies.

 

*~*~*~*~*

Yesung woke up when he felt a warm spot over his lips. He pushed Heechul away, the way he has been pushed aside.

“What the heck are you doing here?” he asked.

“I think I just saved you from being violated and brought you back to your room.”

“Oh, okay. Thanks, now could you please go. I need some sleep.”

“Yesung how long are you gonna keep this up?”

“Not for long, I mean, you said you’ll practice what you preach right, then why don’t we just end everything officially and start dating women like what we were supposed to do.”

“What?” Heechul sounded anxious.

“Though it happens in heteroual relationships, as long as we’re careful it lessens the chances of getting AIDS right? I’m helping you in your cause while being able to get what I need without any problems, unless you’re gonna tell me that I could get more STDs from having with women too.”

 

Heechul didn’t know what to say. He was starting to hyperventilate. He never acted like this before. He loved Yesung and he never thought that trying to do a good cause would result to him sacrificing his relationship.

“What’s wrong with doing something good for once?” Heechul asked, crying like a child.

“It’s not like I don’t have any clue as to what people are saying about me. It’s okay that they make fun of me but I don’t like it when they make fun of you.” His words were becoming incoherent as he kept on crying while talking. “Even though people say you’re weird, and dorky and just probably my next boy toy… I… actually… I really like you… I’m sorry if I forced myself to you… if I knew that accepting this means losing you… I shouldn’t have…”

 

Yesung couldn’t bear it, he went and embraced Heechul. How could he stay angry and cold when Heechul was practically crying like a lost child.

 

*~*~*~*~*

When Heechul woke up the next day he felt like he was the ugliest person he has ever laid his eyes on. His eyes were swollen and red. He almost jumped from surprised when Yesung came from behind him and hug him.

 

“Don’t worry, I think you’re still the prettiest.” Yesung whispered hotly against the nape of his neck.

Heechul gasped when he felt something hard brushing behind him.

“Yesung we…”

“I had myself checked. I’m negative. I brought condoms.”

“What?”

“I’m saying we’re practicing safe , maybe. I’ll be only having with you and I suppose you’re only doing it with me… and if there are other things I need to know so as to keep up with your cause, my ears are open. So what’ll it be?”

“I won’t refuse you on that offer, it’s been awhile.”

And Yesung gave a victorious smirk before he work on Heechul.

 

THE END.