Forever With You

Forever With You
GO's POV
     I flopped down onto the grass at the nearby park after a long run. I tried, but it's impossible. He'd never feel the same way as I feel for him. He only ever thinks of me as a friend, a friend who he can depend on. Mir, Onew, and even Jonghyun are closer to him! Every time we do something as a group, Mir is always the one who he hangs around. Even when we have busy schedules, he'd call Jonghyun whenever he's free. How am I to compete with that?
    
     As I reach up to brush my hair from my face, I felt something wet upon my cheek. Rain? No, it wasn't raining, which meant only one thing: I was crying. Heh. Had I fallen so hard for him that I'm crying over him now?
 
Joon's POV
     "Has anyone seen GO? He promised me he'll go to the gym with me an hour ago." I said while pouting, slightly annoyed that he disappeared on me without a word. Mir thought for a moment,
    
     "He went out awhile ago, muttering something about needing a break and running. Go look for him yourself." I nodded, and headed out the door.
 
     "Be sure to get me food, or you're not coming back through those doors!" Seungho shouted after him. I smiled to myself, shaking my head in wonder. Leader hyung would want his food even if he's hangingn from the mouth of a volcano. Knowing that GO usually mills around the park when he's alone, that's where I go in search of him.
 
     As I slowly walk there, I mentally made a list of what to do later in the evening: get hyung's food, pick up a carton of ice cream for Mir and Cheondoong along the way, call Jonghyun to annoy him.
 
     When I approach the park, I see a figure lying on the grass. Ah, that must be GO, lying there tired from his run. I walked up to him smiling.
 
     "Annyeong!...what's wrong??"
 
GO's POV
 
     Someone blocked my sun from my head.
 
     "Annyeong!...what's wrong??" I glanced up. Oh ! Joon, standing with his head perfectly angled to prevent the sun from falling onto my eyes, had his face twisted into a look of concern. Oh right, he must've seen my tears. I quickly pressed the palms of my hands against my eyes.
 
     "It's nothing..."
 
     "It's not nothing when you're crying." Then, without warning, Joon pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly.
 
     "No matter what it is, I promise you, I'll always be here for you." I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist, and allowed my tears to fall freely from my eyes. No, I won't let him know about my feelings, not now.
 
     As long as he stands next to me, hug me once in a while, and stay with me through good and bad times, it doesn't matter whether he learns of my amorous affections toward him. As long as he's happy and smiling everyday, yes, I'll be content with just being in his presence.