I guess it's going to be like this for a while.

When I dance I'm a bad girl, When I love I'm a good girl

Eun Ae’s pov:

dating? dating? dating? YONG JUNHYUNG!?

“Uhm, Will you excuse us!” I said  & dragged junhyung out of Sweet Delight by his arm.

We stood by the window outside facing each other.

“YAH!” I yelled and flicked his forehead. “WHAT WAS THAT FOR! DON’T YOU WANT MY HELP?” He yelled back while rubbing his forehead.

“Hey! You shouldn’t be talking to your girlfriend like that!” An ahjumma said and whacked Junhyung with her groceries which made me die of laughter.

“ah! mianhae!” He said while trying to calm the ahjumma down.

“hmph!” And she hit him one more time then left.

“You’re right…why did i do that? I just got beat up buy an ahjumma!” he shouted while panting. The ahjumma looked back at us and gave us a death glare….. *shivers*

“So, do you want my help or not?” Junhyung asked as he leaned against the window.

I stood there and thought for a moment. Do i think it will work? Will Jonghyun be jealous and confess his feelings for me? What if in the end he finds out this was all fake and he thinks im such a pity? What if? -hug-

Junhyung hugged me tight as ever. he placed my head on his chest and hugged me by the neck. His hugs felt warm!

“Uhm, Junhyung? what are you doing?” I asked while my mouth was on his jacket so I couldn’t speak clearly.

I got over my fear of guys touching me, not like that! but it's fine if they hug me or hold my hand....but if they try to me! i'll kick their asses!

He whispered in my ear,”Make up your mind and I’ll let go. Someone’s watching.”

“uhm, okay. I've made up my mind. Let's uhm d-da-----” He then pulled me out of the hug, placed his hands on my shoulders and gazed into my eyes.

“Well, since we’ve been ‘dating’ it’s official now!” He smiled.

“bwoh!?” I yelled. He grabbed my hand and ran inside Sweet Delight.

“Guys! It’s official!” He said while holding our hands in the air.

“Wah!? really?!” Key said and smiled. “NOOOO~ I WANT NOONA FOR ME!” Taemin pouted. “Congrats!” Minho said. “Fighting!” Onew yelled while eating his chicken, since when did they have chicken here? “Oh really? that’s nice….” Sekyung said while she was looking at herself in the mirror. I gazed at Jonghyun. In his eyes, looked like he was going to cry. “Excuse me, I’ll be leaving first.” He said and bowed to everyone then left.

I looked at Junhyung and he gave me a nod. I ran outside the cafe and yelled, “JONGHYUN!”

He turned around. He stood there, no words can explain the pain I can see through him.

I jogged up to him and stood infront of him, “….Jonghyun…..I…..”

“Congratulations Eun Ae, i never knew about you and junhyung. aha. Uhm, we should talk later. Right now isn’t the best time. mianhae.” He said. He walked towards the opposite direction he was facing. I then ran for him again and hugged him from behind.

“Mianhae, Jonghyun. Can we still be friends?”

“I have to think about that.” He said and he took my arms away from his body and walked straight ahead. Leaving me there. I fell to the ground, on my knees, and tears fell out of my eyes and onto the ground.

Junhyung's POV:

man, sekyung is so unnnffffff----where's eun ae?

"Excuse me" I said to 4 of the shinee members and sekyung. I walked out of Sweet Delight to see crying Eun Ae on the ground!

I ran to her and hugged her tightly, still on the ground. "Cmon, let's go to my car." I whispered in her ear. I put my arm around her shoulder and she hid her face against me. Luckily we were in 'diguise' so there weren't any paparazzis around.

-In Junhyung's Car-

We've been sitting in my car for an hour in silence. None of us dared to speak, we didn't even look at each other. Then I heard her let out a big sigh. I looked to my right to see her asleep.

aigo....she's so cute when she sleeps. Jonghyun, you're missing out.... Hm, I guess I'll buckle her seatbelt.

I had to reach over her for the seatbelt, as I got it I stared at her angelic face. She's so beautiful~ I had the urge to kiss her lips but I just couldn't.

Her eyes shut opened. We stared at each other like that for a while. She then reached for my hand, well actually for the seatbelt, and said "I got this."

I nodded and sat back down. I put my seat belt on and I felt my cheeks burning. I touched my cheek and heard her chuckle a little. I was guess that she saw me blushing. I smiled and drove to BEAST's dorm~

Hopefully the members will understand what's going on.

____________________________________________________

I KNOW. I'M A BAD PERSON FOR NOT UPDATING. BUT KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ I'm done with my finals. lol. \

Sorry if I have any errors.