07

The Day I Met That Jerk

 

Dismissal came, L. Joe waited for you outside your class while you were busy talking and laughing with Chunji and your other classmates.

“So Chunji and her are close huh?” L. Joe muttered but still waited there for you. You and Chunji head to the door when the both of you noticed him there.

“Oh, L. Joe ah! What are you doing here?” Chunji asked while L. Joe found you giving him a glare.

“Oh- what? Waiting for you of course!” L. Joe laughed and hit Chunji playfully in the arm.

“I’ll leave first oppa.” You told Chunji.

“She even calls him oppa.” L. Joe thought.

“Come on Chunji lets go have some fun.” L. Joe suggested.

When L. Joe says the word fun he meant playing at the arcade, racing with their expensive cars, going clubbing, and dancing with thousands of girls who adore Teen Top and him. These are the things Teen Top does during their free time.

“Who cares about that girl when I can have thousands of others.” L. Joe thought.

“Sorry L. Joe ah, I can’t. We have an exam tomorrow. I need to study for this one. Why don’t you call the other guys?” Chunji suggested.

“Araso, araso. Go do your thing, I’ll be with CAP hyung.” L. Joe said and they both head to the school parking where their cars are parked.

Chunji left the school first and drove back to his house, while L. Joe was still there in his car. L. Joe called the other guys but they were all busy as well.

Ricky was called by his parents to play golf with their foreign guests, CAP hyung had to track someone down, while Chanjo had to take his taekwondo classes today.

L. Joe was the only one left who didn’t really have to do anything since he was a Lee, the richest family in Korea.

“Now what should I do?” L. Joe said. He was bored and wanted to have something to do.

He decided to just head home for now, while he was driving his way home, he saw you walking on the streets still wearing your school uniform, you entered a small restaurant.

L. Joe decided to follow you, he parked his car in front of the restaurant.

He entered the restaurant and was greeted by a bald ahjusshi.

“Welcome to China Dragon Noodles.” The ahjusshi said.

L. Joe sat at the chair and checked the restaurant surroundings.

“Where did that girl go?” L. Joe thought.

“~~!” The manager called you.

“There’s a customer at table 4!” Boss called.

“Coming boss!” You shouted as you tie the apron to your uniform. You grabbed the menu from the counter and head to the guy sitting at table 4.

“That hair looks familiar.” You thought.

“Here’s the menu sir.” You said.

Then he put his head up it was none other than L. Joe the jerk.

“Thanks.” He said as he reach for the menu and flashed a smile at you .

“So, you actually work here.” L. Joe said as he looked at the menu, while you rolled your eyes.

“What would you like to have sir?” you asked in a forced tone.

“Anything that you recommend me would be great.” L. Joe teased.

“How about you just order everything sir?” you said.

“Then just tell your boss that I would like to try everything you have in this place.” L. Joe grinned.

Then my boss suddenly came to me out of nowhere.

“Sir, did you just say that you would order everything?” Boss confirmed.

“Yes I did.” L. Joe repeated.

“Chef Ho! You better start cooking now! The guest says he would like to have everything!” the boss called Chef Ho the restaurant cook.

You looked at L. Joe as if trying to read what he is planning to do. He saw you looking at him and smiled back at you.

You served the order one by one to him, until everything is already at his table. It took three tables to fit everything he ordered.

“Have a nice meal sir.” You said as you serve the last food at the table, but before you could even leave, he grabbed my wrist.

“Yah.” You tried to say.

“Sit down.” L. Joe commanded.

“I can’t , I still have work to do.” You excused.

“What work?” There’s no other customer here but me.” L. Joe stated.

You have no choice and sat down. “If boss sees me sitting down I’d be dead.” You said.

“Let me take care of that matter for you.” L. Joe said and called.

“Ahjusshi! Ahjusshi!”

The boss immediately came out when L. Joe called.

“Sir, what’s the matter?” your boss asked.

“Can I let your staff here sit and eat with me?” L. Joe asked.

Your boss looked uneasy and surprised as if the customer is crazy.

“Uh, okay. Sure sir.” Ahjusshi said.

“`~~ ah. Go sit with him now.” The boss commanded and went back to the kitchen.

Your jaw dropped open.

“I can’t believe he would just agree like that!”

L. Joe smiled happily and ate one bowl of noodles.

“He seemed to be in a good mood.” You noticed.

“Go. Eat.” L. Joe said.

You slowly picked up the spoon and ate.

You didn’t really get to finish eating everything because you were already full.

L. Joe smiled at you and paid with his shiny platinum credit card.

He left a 100,000 won tip at the table and left the restaurant.

“Aish that rich kid! Jinja!” you thought.

“Woah! We are so lucky to have a customer like that. He must be rich.” Ahjusshi appeared and said.

“Yeah, rich but stupid. Wasting his money.” You muttered.

“Wait, you know him?” Boss asked.

“Yeah, he’s Lee Byunghyun. We go to the same school.” You replied.

“You sure he’s not your boyfriend?” Ahjusshi asked.

“What? No! Of course not!” you denied.

 

 


Author's Note:

hello my dear subbies! I updated ^^

Hope u guys like this chap! keke.

L. Joe so cute when he goes bugging you like that. lol.

I'm going back to school next week so i'm not sure when i'll be able to update again.. :(

but i promise if ever i have time i'll do this fic for ya guys!

just pls. wait for my updates :3

Kansamida! <3